I’ve lost everyone. I…
我的眼睛 我的眼睛
My eyes. My eyes.
救救我
Please help me.
我的舌头 他咬掉我的舌头
My tongue. He took my tongue.
拜托 不要丢下我
Please don’t leave me.
安苏娜?
Anck-su-namun?
该死! 是扇活门
Damn it! It’s a trap door.
开关一定就在附近
There’s gotta be a switch or something around here someplace.
逃啊 王八蛋 还不逃
Run,you sons of bitches! Run!

Go.
走 快走
Go! Go!
找到你了 玩什么捉迷藏
There you are! Will you quit playing hide-and-seek?
我们快走!
Come on. Let’s get out of here. Whoa!
伊芙
Evy!
-快走 -当然 看到没有
-Move! -Yeah,right. Did you see that?
是活的 是活的
It was walking. It was walking!
我说过你们不走就死 你们不听
I told you to leave or die. You refused.
现在大家都得死
Now you may have killed us all…
你们释放了一头三千年的怪物
for you have unleashed a creature we have feared for more than 3,000 years.
放心 我杀了他 人类的武器杀不死他的
-Relax. I got him. -No mortal weapon can kill this creature.
他不属于这个世界
He’s not of this world.
-混♥蛋♥ -你们把他怎么了?
-You bastards. -What did you do to him?
我们从怪物手中把他救了回来
We saved him,saved him before the creature could finish his work.
你们要是不想死就马上离开
Leave,all of you,quickly,before he finishes you all.
各位 我们走
Yallah. Nimishi.
我们必须进去 想办法解决他
We must now go on the hunt and try and find a way to kill him.
我说过 他被我杀了
I already told you I got him.
记住
Know this.
这个怪物是死亡的使者
This creature is the bringer of death.
他不会饿 他不会累
He will never eat,he will never sleep…
他更不会停
and he will never stop.
愿上帝保护我
May the good Lord protect and watch over me…
像牧者保护羊群一样
as a shepherd watches over his flock.
不行?
No? Okay.
奴隶的语言
我可能用得到你
你侍奉我…
大大有赏
请殿下吩咐
My prince.
其他的圣瓮在哪?
开罗拜顿堡
你不是不相信老掉牙的故事吗?
I thought you said you didn’t believe in that fairy tales and hokum stuff. Shoo!
遇到了会走路 会说话的三千年木乃伊
H-Having an encounter with a 3,000-year-old walking,talking corpse…
让我不得不信
别想 立刻收拾 我们退房♥走人
Forget it. We’re out the door,down the hall and we’re gone.
不 我们不走 是 我们走
-Oh,no,we are not. -Oh,yes,we are.
不走 我们有责任阻止他
Oh,no,we are not. We woke him up,and we are going to stop him.
什么我们? 我又没看那本书
“We”? What we? We didn’t read that book.
我有没有叫你不要碰那本书?
I told you not to play around with that thing. Didn’t I tell you?
对 是我 是我 所以我有责任阻止他
Yes,then me,me,me,me,I,I,I woke him up and I intend to stop him.
怎么阻止? 那家伙说了寻常武器杀不死他
Yeah? How? You heard the man…no mortal weapons can kill this guy.
那我们就要找不寻常的武器
Then we are just going to have to find some immortal ones.
又是我们 听我说好吗? 我们不能…
-There goes that “we” again. -Will you listen to me? We have to do…
这个怪物一旦复生…
Once this creature has been reborn…
他的诅咒会祸害人间
his curse is going to spread until the whole of the Earth is destroyed.
那关我什么事? 这关所有人的事
-Yeah? Is that my problem? -It is everybody’s problem.
伊芙琳 你救了我 我很感激
Evelyn,I appreciate you saving my life and all,but when I signed on…
可是当初我只答应带你过去和带你回来
I agreed to take you out there and to bring you back.
我已经交了差 履行了合约 没什么好说的
I have done that. End of job. End of story.
合约结束 我对你而言就只是一张合约?
-Contract terminated. -That’s all I am to you? A contract?
你要么就跟我走…
You can either tag along with me…
要么就自己留下来拯救全世界
or you can stay here…and try and save the world!
-怎样? -我留下来
-What’s it gonna be? -I’m staying.
很好 随你
-Fine! -Fine.
随你 很好
-Fine. -Fine.
随你
-Fine. -Ooh!
你知道 我是驻扎在本地的最后一名皇家空军
I’m the last of the Royal Air Corps still stationed out here,you know.
哪个白♥痴♥的酒洒了
Some bloody idiot spilled his drink.
我的袍泽都战死空中长埋沙下
All the other laddies died in the sky and were buried in the sand.
他们个个都是好汉
Good chaps,every one of them too. Ooh.
嗨 温斯顿 欧康诺
-Hi,Winston. -Ye…Uh…You know,O’Connell.
你知道自从大战结束以后…
Ever since the end of the great war…
我就变成…
there hasn’t been a…a single challenge…
英雄无用武之地 是吗?
-worthy of a man like me. -Yeah?
我们都有烦恼
We all got our little problems today,Winston.
可恨我不能像其他战友一样…
I just wish I could have chucked it in with the others…
轰轰烈烈的光荣殉职
and gone down in flame and glory…
只能无聊的坐在这边喝闷酒
instead of sitting around here rotting of boredom and booze.
干杯!
Cheers. Mmm.
该回机场了
Mmm. Oh,well,back to the airfield.
-你妹妹一向这么… -一向
-Tell me,has your sister always been…-Oh,yes,always.
那艘该死的船明天才能出发
We’re all packed up,but the damn boat doesn’t leave till tomorrow morning.
准备挟着尾巴逃了
Tail set firmly between your legs,I see.
你说得轻松 被追杀的又不是你
You can talk. You don’t have some sacred walkin’ corpse after ya.
你朋友还好吧?
So,uh,how’s your friend?
眼睛和舌头都被人挖掉 你说会好吗?
非常高兴…
I’m so pleased…
见到你
to meet you.
伊莫顿殿下不喜欢人家碰他
Prince Imhotep does not like to be touched.
那是东方的忌讳迷信
A silly Eastern superstition,I’m afraid.
请不要见怪
Please forgive me.
糟糕
Oh-ho. Whoops.
伯恩斯先生
Mr. Burns…
殿下谢谢你的热情招待
Prince Imhotep thanks you for your hospitality.
还要谢谢你奉献眼睛…
And for your eyes…
还有舌头
-and for your tongue. -Wha…
不过 你必须继续奉献 什么?
-But I am afraid more is needed. -Wha…
殿下必须继续仪式…
The prince must finish the job…
完成诅咒…
and consummate the curse which you and your friends…
这是你们自己招来的报应 不…
-have brought down upon yourselves. -Wait! No!
祝你们好运
Good luck,boys.
搞什么? 味道像…
Sweet Jesus! Tasted just like…

Blood.
埃及的江河一片殷红…
“And the rivers and waters of Egypt ran red…
如鲜血一般
and were as blood.”
他找上门来了
He’s here.
看样子会有暴风雨
Oh,looks like there’s gonna be a storm.
伊芙琳 原来你还没走
-Oh,Evelyn! -Oh,so you’re still here.
我们有麻烦了
We’ve got problems.
你这个人♥渣♥ 你躲哪去了
Beni,you little stinkweed. Where you been?
我们麻烦大了
We are in serious trouble.
是你释放了我
我谢谢你
我们真的麻烦大了
We are in very serious trouble.
你是什么意思? 他好像喜欢伊芙
Yeah,what’s that about?
他到底想干嘛? 只有一个人能回答我们的问题
-What’s this guy want? -There’s only one person that can give us any answers.
你 卡纳汉小姐
-You! -Miss Carnahan.
男士们 他在这里干嘛?
-Gentlemen. -What is he doing here?
你真的想知道还是想一枪打死我们
Do you really want to know,or would you prefer to just shoot us?
经过了刚才的事…
After what I just saw…
我愿意对你有点信心
I’m willing to go on a little faith here.
我们属于一个古老的秘密组织
We are part of an ancient secret society.
三千年来我们看守着亡灵之城
我们立过誓会竭尽所能…
We are sworn at manhood to do any and all in our power to stop the High Priest Imhotep
阻止大祭司伊莫顿重返人问 因为你们 我们失败了
-from being reborn into this world. -Because of you,we have failed.
你们这样就有藉口滥杀无辜?
You think this justifies the killing of innocent people?
为了阻止这个怪物? 让我想想 对
-To stop this creature? Let me think. Yes! -Yes!
问题 他为什么怕猫?
Question: Why doesn’t he like cats?
猫是地府的守护者
Cats are the guardians of the underworld.
也是他完全复生之前的克星
He will fear them until he is fully regenerated.
之后就什么都不怕了 你知道他怎么复生吗?
-Then he will fear nothing. -You know how he gets hisself fully regenerated?
就是杀死所有开箱的人 而且吸干♥他♥们的血
-By killin’ everyone who opened that chest. -And suckin’ ’em dry!
强纳森 别再玩了
Jonathan,will you stop playing with that?
在哈姆纳塔看到他的时候 他叫我安苏娜
When I saw him alive at Hamunaptra,he called me Anck-su-namun.
刚才在旅馆的时候他还想亲我
And then just now in Mr. Burns’ quarters,h-he tried to kiss me.
他被诅咒就是因为爱上安苏娜
It’s because of his love for Anck-su-namun that he was cursed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!