and,uh…
也明白他 但是…
I get him,but…
你来这里干嘛?
what are you doing here?
你听着 我或许不是…
Look,I…I may not be…
探险家
an explorer…
不是冒…险家
or-or an adventurer…
不是寻宝家 更不是枪手
or a treasure seeker or a gunfighter…
欧康诺先生
Mr. O’Connell…
但是我以我的职业为荣
but I am proud of what I am.
那是什么?
And what is that?
我…
I…
是图书馆管♥理♥员♥
am a librarian.
而且我要吻你…
And I am going to kiss you…
欧康诺先生
Mr. O’Connell.
叫我瑞克
Call me Rick.
瑞克
Oh,Rick.
箱子上面有诅咒 -诅咒个屁
-There is a curse upon this chest. -Curse,my ass.
-谁会在意? 韩德森先生 你应该在意
-Who cares? -Have a care,Mr. Henderson.
在这种地方 古代下的诅咒…
In these hallowed grounds,that which was set forth in ancient times…
仍旧非常灵验 明白了
-is as strong today as it was then. -We understand.
上面写什么?
What’s it say?
凡开此箱者… 必难逃杀身之祸
to whomsoever opens this chest.
我们不该来的
We should not be here.
情况不太妙
This is not good.
上面还写着 此箱一开…
It says,”There is one…
原为圣律所封闭的怨灵…
the undead…
将破解诅咒
who,if brought back to life,is bound by sacred law…
重返人间
to consummate this curse.”
那我们就确定不要救活任何东西
Let’s make sure we don’t bring anyone back from the dead then.
他将杀尽所有开箱之人
“He will kill all who open this chest…
取其五脏六腑及血液
and assimilate their organs and fluids…
藉此法而复生…
and in so doing,he will regenerate…
由受诅咒之怨灵
and no longer be the undead…
化为祸害人间之妖孽
but a plague upon this Earth.”
我们大老远跑来 总算有收获
Well,we didn’t come all this way for nothin’.
没错 是诅咒
-That’s right. -It’s the curse.
是诅咒
It’s the curse.
是诅咒! 小心诅咒!
It’s the curse! Beware of the curse!
小心!
Beware!
迷信的死白♥痴♥
Stupid superstitious bastard.
我从小就梦想着这一刻
Oh,I’ve dreamt about this since I was a little girl.
你的梦想是死尸?
You dream about dead guys?
你们看 他的圣律被凿掉了
Look,his sacred spells have been chiseled off.
这个人不只这辈子而且下辈子都受到诅咒
This man must have been condemned not only in this life but in the next.
-真不幸 -是的 赚人热泪
现在…来看看里面是谁如何?
Now,let’s see who’s inside,shall we?
天啊 我最讨厌他们这个样子
Oh,my God,I hate it when these things do that.
他的样子正常吗?
Is he supposed to look like that?
不对 我从来没看过这样的木乃伊
No,I’ve never seen a mummy look like this before.
他还是…还是…
He’s still…still…
-很新鲜 -对
-Juicy. -Yes.
他死了应该超过三千年了…
He must be more than 3,000 years old…
可是看起来好像还没有…
and,well,it looks as if he’s still…
完全腐化
decomposing.
你们看
Hey,look at that.
这你怎么解释?
What do you make of this?
天哪 这些痕迹是…
My God,these marks were made with…
指甲划的
fingernails.
这个人是活着被关进去的
This man was buried alive.
他还留了一句话
And he left a message.
死亡只是开始
“Death is only the beginning.”
我的天!
Oh,my God.
它真的存在
It does exist.
这是亡灵黑经 一本书?
-The Book of the Dead. -A book?
管他什么书? 宝藏在哪?
Who cares about a book? Where the hell’s the treasure?
各位 这本书…
This,gentlemen…
是无价之宝
this is treasure.
少来了 你送给我我都不…
Hell,I wouldn’t trade you for a brass…
你们看
Look at that.
那就是你们的宝藏
There’s your treasure,gentlemen.
终于有点收获
你要有钥匙才能打开那本书
I believe you need a key to open that book.
你想这些宝贝回去能卖♥♥多少钱?
Say,O’Connell,what do you think these babies’ll fetch back home?
听说你们找到新鲜的木乃伊
We hear you boys found yourselves a nice,gooey mummy.
恭喜
Congratulations.
把他晒干了 还可以当柴火卖♥♥
If you dry that fella out,you might be able to sell him for firewood.
看我找到什么
Look what I found.
你坐了她的位子
You’re in her seat.
-起来 -是
-Now! -Yup.
圣甲虫的骸骨 是种食肉虫
Scarab skeletons,flesh eaters.
我在他的棺材里找到的
I found them inside our friend’s coffin.
这种虫有尸体吃 可以活好几年
They can stay alive for years feasting on the flesh of a corpse.
我们可怜的朋友被吃的时候还活着
Unfortunately for our friend,he was still alive when they started eating him.
所以有人丢这些虫进去让他慢慢被吃掉?
So somebody threw these in with our guy,and then they slowly ate him alive?
非常的慢
Very slowly.
他一定是不受欢迎才会被设计
He certainly wasn’t a popular fellow when they planted him.
八成和法老的女儿走得太近
Well,he probably got a little too frisky with the pharaoh’s daughter.
据我所知…
Well,according to my readings…
这种刑罚叫”虫噬”
our friend suffered the Hom-Dai,the worst of all ancient Egyptian curses…
是古埃及最恶毒的诅咒 用来对付十恶不赦的罪人
one reserved only for the most evil of blasphemers.
我从来没听过这项诅咒被执行过
In my research,I’ve never heard of this curse having actually been performed.
那么厉害? 对 他们…
-That bad,huh? -Yes,well,they…
他们不执行是因为担心后果
They never used it because they feared it so.
书上说”虫噬”的罪人一旦复生…
It’s written that if a victim of the Hom-Dai should ever arise…
会带来埃及的十大灾难
he would bring with him the ten plagues of Egypt.
你知道 这叫偷窃
That’s called stealing,you know.
照你和我哥的说法…
According to you and my brother…
这叫借
it’s called borrowing.
我还以为太阳金经是金的
I thought the Book of Amun-Ra was made out of gold.
太阳金经的确是金的 这本不是太阳金经
It is made out of gold. This isn’t the Book of Amun-Ra.
这是另外一本
This is something else.
我想应该是亡灵黑经
I think this may be the Book of the Dead.
亡灵黑经?
The Book of the Dead?
那你还拿这本书来玩?
Are you sure you want to be playing around with this thing?
只是一本书 而且读书…
It’s just a book. No harm ever came from…
不会有坏处
reading a book.
这种事常发生
That happens a lot around here.
上面写什么?
So,what’s it say?
太阳 太阴
“Amun Ra. Amun Dei.”
意思是白天和夜晚
It speaks of the night and of the day.

你不可以念出来
快跑!
Run!
快 动作快
Go,go!
我们做了什么?
What have we done?
蝗虫是从哪来的?
Where the hell did they come from?
想知道就自己去查
I ain’t waitin’ around to find out.
我的眼镜 我的眼镜
My glasses. My glasses!
走开 走开
Leave me! Leave me!
喂!
Hey! Hey!
拜托你帮我找我的…
Could you help me find my gi…Oh.
等等我!
Wait for me!
谁在那里?
Who’s there?
是谁?
Who’s there?
韩德森?
Henderson?

Ah,Jon!
圣甲虫
Scarabs!
-伊芙 快跑 -快走 快走
-Run,Evy! -Go,go,go! Run!
-伊芙琳? -伊芙?
-Evelyn? -Evy?
伊芙琳 伊芙
-Evelyn! -Evy!
伯恩斯先生 谢天谢地
Oh. Oh,Mr. Burns. Thank goodness.
我正在开始害怕
I was just starting to get scared.
我找不到他们…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!