你能想像我们是三千年来的第一批访客
We’re standing inside a room no one has entered in over 3,000 years.
什么味道这么臭?
Whoo! What is that god-awful stench?
然后光线…
And then there was…
折射进来
light.
天哪 是防腐间 一间准备室
-Oh,my God. It’s a sah-netjer. -Huh? -A preparation room.
准备什么?
Preparation for what?
准备进入来世
For entering the afterlife.
这是他们制♥作♥木乃伊的地方
Mummies,my good son. This is where they made the mummies.
什么声音?
What the…
那是什么?
What was that?
听起来像…虫
Sounds like…bugs.
他说是虫
He said bugs.
什么虫? 我最讨厌虫了
What do you mean,bugs? I hate bugs.
死神的腿
The legs of Anubis.
秘密隔间应该就在底部的某个地方
The secret compartment should be hidden somewhere inside here.
差点被你们吓死
You scared the bejesus out of us,O’Connell.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
那是我的工具 我不认为
-Hey,that’s my tool kit. -I don’t think so.
算…了
Okay.
大概是我看错了
Perhaps I was mistaken.
失陪了 各位 我们还有很多工作要做
Have a nice day,gentlemen. We have a lot of work to be getting along with.
滚开 这是我们的地盘 是我们先到的
-Push off! This is our dig site. -We got here first.
老兄 这是我们的雕像
This here’s our statue,friend.
怎么上面没刻你的名字?
I don’t see your name written on it…pal.
但是 你们只有四个人…
Yes,well,there’s only four of you…
我们有十五个
and 15 of me.
你的胜算不大 欧康诺
Your odds are not so great,O’Connell.
少来唬我 我也是
-I’ve had worse. -Yeah,me too.
听我说 小朋友 大家不要吵了
Oh,look,for goodness’ sake,let’s be nice,children.
如果大家要一起玩 就要学会分享
If we’re going to play together,we must learn to share.
还有别的地方可以挖
There are other places to dig.
根据这些象形文字
According to these hieroglyphics…
我们是在雕像下面
we’re underneath the statue.
应该从他双腿之间挖上去
We should come up right between his legs.
等那些死老美睡了以后 别介意 无所谓
-When those damn Yanks go to sleep…No offense…-None taken.
我们再往上挖 偷走那本书
we’ll dig our way up and steal that book right out from under them.
你确定我们找得到?
Are you sure we can find this secret compartment?
只要没有被那些死美国人先找到
Oh,yes,if those beastly Americans haven’t beaten us to it.
-别介意 -无所谓
-No offense. -None taken.
我们的小胖子去哪了?
Where’d our smelly little friend get to?
看
Hey.
我们找到什么了
What have we here?
蓝色的金子
Blue gold.
可以卖♥♥到一大笔钱
This will fetch a mighty fine price.
我们动手吧! 小心
-Let’s get us some treasure! -Careful!
法老塞提不是笨蛋
Seti was no fool.
我觉得应该…让工人来橇开它
I think perhaps we should let the diggers open it,hmm?
博士说的很有道理 韩德森
Oh,I think we should listen to the good doctor,Henderson.
好啊 就让他们来
Yeah,sure. Let them open it.
你是说…
Let me get this straight.
他们把内脏扯出来装进瓮里
They ripped out your guts and stuffed them in jars.
还有你的心脏 你知道他们怎么拿脑子吗?
They’d take out your heart as well. You know how they took out your brains?
你不需要告诉我们
I don’t think we need to know this.
把一枝烧得通红的火钳插♥进♥你的鼻孔…
They’d take a sharp,red-hot poker,stick it up your nose…
把脑浆稍微搅烂 然后用力拉出来
scramble things about a bit and then rip it all out through your nostrils.
一定很痛
That’s gotta hurt.
别担心 那时候你已经死了
It’s called mummification. You’ll be dead when they do this.
先说好 我就算出不去都不当木乃伊
If I don’t make it out of here,don’t put me down for mummification.
我也不当
Likewise.
我的天 是…
Oh,my God. It’s a…
是具石棺
It’s a sarcophagus.
埋在死神的脚底下
Buried at the base of Anubis.
他如果不是身世显赫
He must have been someone of great importance.
就是…犯了滔天大罪
Or he did something very naughty.
阿♥拉♥
Oh,Allah.
再一个
One more.
再一个
One more.
救命! 快救我…
Help me! Help me!
到底是谁?
Well,who is it?
他不配留下姓名
“He That Shall Not Be Named.”
看起来好像是锁
This looks like some sort of a lock.
不管是谁都别想出来 真的
-Well,whoever’s in here sure wasn’t getting out. -Yeah,no kidding.
没有钥匙 要一个月才撬得开
钥匙?
A key?
钥匙 钥匙 原来那个人说的就是这个
A key! A key! That’s what he was talking about!
谁? 船上的铁钩人
-Who? -The man on the barge.
他在找一条钥匙
The one with the hook. He was looking for a key.
喂 那是我的
Hey,that’s mine.
你想他为什么会死? 因为暴饮暴食
-What do you suppose killed him? -Did you ever see him eat?
看来美国人今天的运气也不好
Seems that our American friends had a little misfortune of their own today.
有三名挖掘工人…溶化了
Three of their diggers were,uh…melted.
什么? 怎么溶化?
-What? -How?
盐酸 高压盐酸
Salt acid. Pressurized salt acid.
中了某种古老的陷阱
Some kind of ancient booby trap.
可能真的有诅咒
Maybe this place really is cursed.
拜托 你们两个
Oh,for goodness’ sake,you two!
你不相信诅咒? 不信
-You don’t believe in curses? -No,I don’t.
我只相信碰得到看得到的东西
I believe if I can see it and I can touch it,it’s real. That’s what I believe.
我相信有备无患
I believe in being prepared.
看看我们的典狱长相信什么
Let’s see what our friend the warden believed in.
什么? 怎么了
My God,what is it?
一支破瓶子
A broken bottle.
十二年的威士忌酒
Glenlivet. Twelve years old!
他人不怎么样 品味倒不错
拿着 别乱跑
Take this. Stay here.
等一下 等等我… 伊芙
-No,wait,wait! Wait for me. Wait! -Evy!
他明明叫你不要乱跑
Excuse me,but didn’t the man just say “stay here”? Evy!
韩德森先生 快起来
Mr. Henderson! Wake up!
欧康诺
O’Connell!
够了 各位
Enough! Yallah!
我们不杀你们 但是你们必须走
We will shed no more blood,but you must leave.
不走就死
Leave this place or die.
你们有一天的时间
You have one day.
各位 我们走
Yallah! Nimshi!
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
小心
Hey.
你没事吧? 我没事
-Are you all right? -Yes,I’m fine.
-你确定? -谢谢
-You sure? -Thank you.
我就知道塞提的宝藏一定在地底下
That proves it. OId Seti’s fortune’s got to be under this sand.
否则他们没有必要袭击我们
For them to protect it like this,you know there’s treasure down there.
不 这些是沙漠民族 水对他们比黄金珍贵
你知道 或许在晚上我们可以合作
You know,maybe just at night,we could,uh,combine forces,hmm?
很厉害 试试看右钩拳
Hey,tough stuff,try a right hook.
把拳头提高 像这样
Ball up your fist and put it…put it up like that.
然后用力 打这只手
-Mm-hmm. -And then mean it. Hit it right here.
我用力 好了
-I mean it! -Okay.
好了 我们休息一下
Okay,it’s time for another drink.
先生 不像我哥…
Unlike my brother,sir…
我知道适可而止
I know when to say no.
小姐 你不像你哥
And unlike your brother,miss…
我就是搞不懂你
you,I just don’t get.
我知道 你一定奇怪…
I know. You’re wondering…
像我这样的人怎么会来这种地方
what is a place like me doing in a girl like this.
差不多
Yeah,something like that.
我天生喜欢埃及
Egypt is in my blood.
你知道…我父亲是…
You see,my…my father…
一位非常 非常有名的探险家
was a very,very famous explorer…
他热爱埃及…
and he loved Egypt so much…
所以娶了我母亲 她是埃及人…
he married my mother,who was an Egyptian…
而且也是位探险家
and quite an adventurer herself.
我明白你的父母…
I get your father,and I get your mother…
我也…