老天 胡说八道
Dear God,don’t be ridiculous.
我们是学者 不是寻宝的人
We’re scholars,not treasure hunters.
哈姆纳塔是古代阿♥拉♥伯人
Hamunaptra’s a myth told by ancient Arab storytellers…
拿来哄希腊游客的神话
to amuse Greek and Roman tourists.
我听过那些 木乃伊保护该城的谣传
I know all the blather about the city being protected by the curse of a mummy…
但是我的研究让我相信
but my research has led me to believe…
那城市可能确实存在
that the city itself may have actually existed.
我们说的是那个哈姆纳特?
Are we talking about the Hamunaptra?
对 亡灵之城
Yes. The City of the Dead.
据说是早期法老的藏宝库
Where the earliest pharaohs were said to have hidden the wealth of Egypt.
对 在一间庞大的地下室内
Yes,yes,i-i-in a big,underground treasure chamber.
拜托 大家都听过
-Heh! -Oh,come on. Everybody knows the story.
只要法老下令启动机关…
The entire necropolis was rigged to sink into the sand on Pharaoh’s command.
整座墓地就会带著宝藏 沉入沙中
The place would disappear beneath the sand dunes,taking the treasure with it.
美国人会认为…那是骗人的童话故事
As the Americans would say,it’s all fairy tales and hokum…
我的天哪 着火了
Oh,my goodness! Look at that!
城市的位置被你烧掉了
You’ve burnt it! You’ve burned off the part with the lost city.
我觉得烧掉比较好
It’s for the best,I’m sure.
许多人浪费了一生…
Many men have wasted their lives…
盲目的追寻哈姆纳塔
in the foolish pursuit of Hamunaptra.
没有人找到过
No one’s ever found it.
大部分的人…一去不回
Most…have never returned.
别站着 快进门来
Come,come! Step over the threshold.
欢迎光临开罗监狱 我的家
Welcome to Cairo Prison,my humble home.
你说你是在底比斯买♥♥到的
You told me that you got it on a dig down in Thebes.
你听错了 你骗我
-Well,I was mistaken. -You lied.
我对谁都说谎 向来一视同仁
I lie to everybody. What makes you so special?
我是你妹妹 所以你更好骗
-I am your sister. -That just makes you more gullible.
你在酒店从醉鬼身上偷来的 是顺手牵羊
-You stole it from a drunk at the local casbah. -Picked his pocket,actually.
所以我不认为… 别开玩笑了
-So I don’t think it’s a very good…-Stop being so ridiculous.
这家伙为什么坐牢? 这我就不清楚
-What exactly is this man in prison for? -This I do not know.
不过我听说你要来 已经问过他了
But when I heard that you were coming,I asked him that myself.
他怎么说?
And what did he say?
他说 他只是在找乐子
He said he was just looking for a good time.
就是从他身上偷来的? 没错
-This is the man that you stole it from? -Yes,exactly.
不如我们去吃午饭… 你是谁?
-So why don’t we just go sniff out a spot of tiffin…-Who are you?
-这婆娘是谁? -婆娘?
我只是本地传教的人 来传福音的
I-I’m just a local sort of missionary chap,spreading the good word.
这是我妹妹 伊芙 你好
-But this is my sister Evy. -How do you do?
她还不算太难看 失陪一下
-Oh,well. Guess she’s not a total loss. -I beg your pardon.
一会回来
I’ll be back in a moment.
问他盒子的事
Ask him about the box.
我们找到了… 喂 对不起
Um,we have found…Uh,hello. Excuse me.
我们找到你的魔术盒
We both found your puzzle box…
想请教你一些问题
and we’ve come to ask you about it.
不对 不对?
-No. -No.
不对 你是来问我哈姆纳塔在哪
No. You came to ask me about Hamunaptra.
你怎么知道盒子和哈姆纳塔有关?
-Shh. Shh. -H-How do you know the box pertains to Hamunaptra?
因为我就是在那里找到的
Because that’s where I was when I found it. I was there.
我们怎么知道你不是在吹牛?
But how do we know that’s not a load of pig’s wallow?
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
不认识 我有一张大众脸
No,no. I’ve just got one of those faces.
你真的去过哈姆纳塔?
You were actually at Hamunaptra?
对 我去过
Yeah,I was there.
-你发誓? -每天发
-You swear? -Every damn day.
我不是那意思… 我知道
-I didn’t mean that…-I know. I was there.
我去过塞提的地盘 亡灵之城
Seti’s place. City of the Dead.
能告诉我怎么去吗
Could you tell me how to get there?
我是说 确实的位置
I mean,the exact location.
-你想知道? -想
-You want to know? -W-Well,yes.
-你真的想知道? -对
-Do you really want to know? -Yes.
那就把我弄出去
Then get me the hell out of here!
快去
Do it,lady!
他们要带他去哪?
Where are they taking him?
绞刑台
To be hanged.
看样子他找到乐子了
Apparently he had a very good time.
我给你一百镑 你放了他
I will give you 100 pounds to save this man’s life.
我给你一百镑看他被吊死
Madame,I would pay 100 pounds just to see him hang.
两百镑
行刑
三百镑
有什么最后要求? 死猪
Any last requests,pig?
有 把绳子松了 放我走
Yeah. Loosen the knot and let me go.
我们怎么可能放他走
Yahemar! Of course we don’t let him go!
五百镑
Five hundred pounds!
还有呢?
And what else?
我是个寂寞的男人
I’m a very lonely man.
-行刑 -不要
-Yalla tlak! -No!
哈! 他的脖子没有断
Ha ha! His neck did not break!
很抱歉 现在我们得看他被勒死
Oh,I’m so sorry. Now we must watch him strangle to death.
他知道哈姆纳塔的位置
He knows the location to Hamunaptra.
-你骗人 -我才没有
-You lie. -I would never!
你是说
Are you telling me this filthy
这只恶心的猪知道亡灵之城在哪?
godless son of a pig knows where to find the City of the Dead
-没错 -真的?
-Yes! -Truly?
如果你放他下来 我们就分你…
Yes! And if you cut him down,we will give you…
-一成 -五成
-Ten percent. -Fifty percent.
-两成 -四成
-Twenty. -Forty.
-三成 -两成半
-Thirty! -Twenty-five.
好 成交
Ah! Deal.
放他下来
Ahh! Cut him down!
开罗吉萨港
他真的会出现?
Do you really think he’s going to show up?
当然会 我的运气这么好
Yes,undoubtedly,knowing my luck.
他是那种说话算话的人
He may be a cowboy,but I know the breed. His word is his word.
我觉得他下流 粗鲁 根本就是无赖
Well,personally I think he’s filthy,rude,a complete scoundrel.
我不喜欢他 在等我吗?
-I don’t like him one bit. -Anyone I know?
哦 你好
Um,hello.
适合冒险的好日子 对不对? 欧康诺
Smashing day for the start of an adventure,eh,O’Connell?
对啊! 好日子
Yeah. Yeah,smashing.
大家是自己人 我不会打你的主意
Oh,no,no,I’d never steal from a partner…partner.
说起来 不好意恩…
That reminds me. No hard feelings about the…
-没关系 常有的事 -欧康诺先生
-Oh,no,no. Happens all the time. -Mr. O’Connell.
你可不可以向我保证绝对不是在吹牛?
Can you look me in the eye and guarantee me this isn’t some kind of a flimflam?
否则的话 我警告你… 你警告我?
-Because if it is,I am warning you…-You’re warning me?
小姐 我告诉你 我的部队就是信以为真…
Lady,let me put it this way: My whole damn garrison believed in this so much…
才会横越利比亚到埃及找那城市
that without orders,they marched halfway across Libya and into Egypt to find that city.
我们到了以后 找到的…
When we got there,all we found…
只是沙和血
was sand and blood.
我帮你拿
Let me get your bags.
你说得对
Yes,yes,you’re right.
下流 粗鲁 根本就是无赖 不讨人喜欢
Filthy,rude,a complete scoundrel. Nothing to like there at all.
各位早
Bright good morning to all.
天哪! 你来干嘛?
Oh,no. What are you doing here?
我是来保护我的投资 多谢你的关心
I’m here to protect my investment,thank you very much.
伯恩斯 别玩眼镜了 切牌吧!
Quit playin’ with your glasses and cut the deck,Burns.
没有眼镜 我连牌都看不到
Without my glasses I can’t see the deck to cut it,Dave.
欧康诺 我们欠一个牌搭子
O’Connell,sit down. We could use another player.
我只赌命 不赌钱 从不?
-I only gamble with my life,never my money. -Never?
赌五百块我们比你先到哈姆纳塔
What if I was to bet you $500 we get to Hamunaptra before you?
你们在找哈姆纳塔? 说对了
-You’re looking for Hamunaptra? -Damn straight we are.
谁说我们要去的? 他说的
-And who says we are? -He does.
怎么样啊?
-Well…-Well,how ’bout it?
赌不赌?
Is it a bet?
赌就赌 你凭什么这么有把握?
-All right,you’re on. -What makes you so confident,sir?
你们又凭什么? 我们有去过的人带路
-What makes you? -We got us a man who’s actually been there.
真巧 因为欧…
Oh,what a coincidence,because O’Connell…
轮到谁?
Whose play is it?
轮到我吗?
Is it…Is it my play? I thought…
各位 就这么说定了 晚安 强纳森
Gentlemen,we got us a wager. Good evening,Jonathan.
晚安
Good night.
对不起 我不是故意要吓你的
Sorry. Didn’t mean to scare ya.
唯一会吓到我的 是你的礼貌

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!