You’ll love this.
我去了个义卖♥♥会 买♥♥到了这些焦糖玉米
I went to a charity and I got this caramelized corn.
都是非常好的东西
And it is really terrific stuff.
我们不能接受这类东西
We can’t accept this kind of stuff.
如果你能收下 就帮我大忙了
Oh, you’ll be doing me a great favor, if you would.
我有糖尿病 吃不了这个
I’ve got diabetes. I can’t have it.
警局的伙计们也会很喜欢的
They’d love it down at the station.
还有楼上的小妞们 她们也会很喜欢的
And the gals upstairs, they’ll love it, too.
多谢你的帮忙 长官
Thank you for helping me, sir.
行吗 长官
All right, sir?
我是执法机关的支持者
I’m very big on law enforcement.
非常支持
Very supportive.
我们感谢你的付出
We appreciate what you do.
-是的 是的 -数据是在下降 特别探员
– Yes. Yes. – Our numbers are down, Special Agent.
我知道数据在下降
I realize we’re down.
但数据不能反映现实
The numbers don’t reflect the actuals,
我们会在今天之内进行调整的
and will be adjusted by the end of the day.
-调整好以后送过来 -是的 长官
– Fix ’em and send ’em over… – Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
今天
Today.
遵命
Yes, sir.
什么事
What?
贩毒集团的头号♥骡子正在运货
Cartel’s top mule’s on his way to a drop.
我们知道路线 我们也知道那是辆黑色皮卡
So we know the route. We know it’s a black pickup.
虽然大海捞针 但至少是个起点
It’s a needle in a haystack, but at least it’s a start.
我们怎么知道的
How do we know this?
电♥话♥监听
Phone tap.
他们以为骡子出车祸了
They thought their mule was in an accident.
是一辆在55号♥州际公路上的皮卡
Turns out it was a pickup on Interstate 55.
他什么时候到
When’s he due to arrive?
晚上九点 我们还有五个小时
9 P.M. That puts us five hours out.
如果我们让当地执法人员
So if we have local law enforcement
截停符合这一描述的车辆
stop vehicles of that description,
随机抽查
do a random road check,
就能在不惊动贩毒集团的前提下抓住这个家伙
we can catch this guy without tipping off the cartel.
这就是那个每个月
This is the guy you think is moving
往芝加哥运一百多千克毒的家伙吗
over 100 kilos into Chicago a month?
一百千克真是太惊人了
100 kilos is overzealous,
考虑到我们每个月只能查获五千克
considering we’re only confiscating five kilos a month.
所以你同意了吗
Is that a yes or a no?
是的
Yes.
但我要人赃并获 贝兹探员
But I want busts, Agent Bates.
我的名字是潘乔·维拉
Oh, my name is Pancho Villa
我从玛利亚那里染上了淋病
I got the gonorrhea I got it from Maria
她传染给我
She gave it to me free-ah
我现在连尿都不能撒
Now I cannot pee-ah
你好丑啊
You so ugly
你好丑啊
You so ugly
你好丑啊
You so ugly
他们又截停了一辆黑色皮卡
是啊 我看到有好多警♥察♥
快点 系好安全带
但我告诉你…
快看
黑色的
狗♥娘♥养♥的
恭喜 我的朋友
Congratulations, my friend.
恭喜什么
About what?
你刚刚打破了记录
You just broke the record.
-真的吗 -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
一次运了282千克
282 keys in one load.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好了
Okay.
大老板对此很高兴
The main boss is really happy about this.
-很好 -他想要见你
– Yeah. Good. – He wants to meet you.
-是吗 他想吗 行啊 -好的
– Does he? Does he? Okay. – Yeah.
棒极了
Beautiful.
你好 老爹
Hola, papi.
你好 姑娘们
Hi, gals.
这是拉顿
Laton.
欢迎来到墨西哥 斯通先生
Welcome to Mexico, Mr. Stone.
拉顿先生 你好吗
Hi, Mr. Laton. Yes, how are you?
你得杀掉谁才能得到这个好地方
Who do you have to kill to get a place like this?
很多很多人
Oh, many, many people.
这里太漂亮了
I mean, it’s really beautiful.
-谢谢 -老天
– Thank you. – My, my.
你喜欢哪种酒
What’s your pleasure?
你想喝什么
What would you like?
双份威士忌
I’ll have a double.
这趟飞过来还顺利吗
How was the flight? Good?
很顺利
Uh, you know, it was really good.
非常好 有点颠簸
Really good. A little bumpy.
谢谢 不过不太严重
Thank you. But not too bad.
-我带你到周围看看 -挺顺利的
– Let me show you around. – It was good.
别弄伤自己了
Don’t hurt yourself.
厄尔 我想介绍个人给你认识
Earl, I want to introduce you to somebody.
好的
Okay.
你好
Hello.
谢谢 也谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you, too.
你今晚照顾好厄尔 知道吗
I want you to take good care of Earl tonight, okay?
给他掖被子 好好陪着他 让他开心
Tuck him in and stay with him. Make him feel good.
没问题
Of course.
别伤着自己 老爹
Don’t hurt yourself, Tata.
我不会的
I won’t.
-这里真… -躺下吧
– This is… – Lay down.
-漂亮 -是啊
– Beautiful. – Oh, yeah.
-真的 -你喜欢吗
– Yeah. – Do you like it?
很喜欢 天啊
I love it. Oh, God.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
这里什么情况呀
What do we have here?
你们正打得火热吗
You guys having some fun?
我们只是放松一下 没什么
Well, we were just relaxing a little bit. It was nothing.
我们来一起享乐吧
I think we’d rather have fun.
我想我需要些心脏病药
I think that a little heart medicine wouldn’t hurt.
你没事的 来 我帮你关灯
You’re fine. Here, let me grab these lights for you.
-一盏灯就够了 -躺舒服点
– One light will do. – Yeah, get comfy.
我得打给心脏病医生
I need to call a cardiologist.
克拉克医生
Doctor Clark.
是派对大王啊
Mr. Life Of The Party.
-嗯 -你玩得开心吗
– Yeah. – You having fun?
-很开心 -确实
– Yeah, I am. – Yeah, you are.
-我看到你了 -我是玩得挺开心
– I saw you. – I was having fun all right.
我到处找你呢
I’ve been looking for you.
-找我 -我到处找你
– For me? – I was looking for you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是啊 我想给你一些建议
Yeah, I thought I’d give you a little advice.
你… 你要给我建议
You’re… You’re giving me advice?
对 我…
Yeah. Yeah. I…
不用了
I pass.
我觉得你应该退出
I think you ought to quit.
退出 退出什么
Quit? Quit what?
这一行
Quit this.
离开这里 这些人根本不在乎你
Quit here. These people don’t give a crap about you.
你可以退出这一行
You know, you could quit,
找到你真正喜欢做的事
find something you really love to do.
然后就大胆去做
And then go after it.
等一下 你在说什么
Wait, wait, wait, what are you talking about?
我告诉你
Let me tell you something, okay?
这些是我的家人 这里就是我的家
This is my family. This is my home.
-嗯 -知道吗 拉顿…
– Yeah. – Okay? Laton…
他收留了我这个街头混混 我以前只是无名小卒
He pulled me from the streets. I was nobody. I was nothing.
他给了我一切 在这里 我有身份地位
Okay? He gave me everything. And here, I’m somebody.

Yeah.
没错 所以你在胡说什么
Yeah. So what are you talking about?
好吧
Well…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!