我不知道名字
I don’t know whose name is who.
-好了 好了 -他们看起来
– Okay. Okay. – They all look
都他妈一个样
the fucking same.
把货都卸下来
快点
你像痔疮一样烦人 你知道吗
You’re a real pain in my ass, you know that?
那就去肛肠科挂个号♥ 别烦我
Then go see a proctologist. Don’t bother me.
站住 你要去哪里
Stop. Where are you going?
我的山核桃还在车里
My pecans are in there.
别管山核桃了 让他们专心干活
Fuck your pecans. Let them do their job.
胡里奥你说
Dime Julito.
怎么了
What’s up?
我要杀了那个老不死的
他一个家人都没有 谁会想着他呢
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的应该消失
他连简单的指示都不遵守
我们再找个人吧 谁都行
行了 慢点说 他干嘛了
Okay, slow down. What did he do?
他干嘛了
What did he do?
他一路想停车就停车
He stops wherever he wants. Eh?
不遵守我的指示
He doesn’t follow my instructions.
不做我叫他做的事
He doesn’t do what I tell him to do.
昨天他停车去看望一个老朋友
Yesterday he stopped to see an old friend.
我想去杀了他
I’m just gonna kill him.
-我绝不容忍♥… -慢点说 慢点
– I won’t tolerate… – Slow down, slow down.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
他有自己的方式 他很成功
He moves his own way. He’s been successful.
如果他改变了路线 那可能对我们更有利
If he changes his route, it’s probably better for us
因为这样他就更难以预料
’cause then he’s less predictable.
你听懂了吗
You understand me?
懂了 但我们对其他司机可不这么纵容
Yeah, but we don’t oblige the other drivers like this.
你必须听命于我
You need to oblige me.
明白了吗
Understood?
是的 明白了
Yeah, understood.
你跟着他
Stay with him.
让他舒舒服服的
Make him feel at home.
除此之外
Other than that…
你怎么样
How you doing?
我还好
I’m fine.
很好 做好你的工作
Okay. Do your job.
好的
Si. Si.
你有什么情报
What do you got?
我承担了全部风险
I’m taking all the risk here.
如果他们知道我在跟你们接触 我就死定了
If they found out that I’m talking to you guys, I’m dead.
也许你不该和毒贩一起工作
Maybe don’t work with drug dealers.
给你带了拿铁 感觉好点了吗
Got you a latte. Feel better?
所以你有什么情报
So what do you got for us?
我不知道该不该这么做
I don’t know if I should be doing this.
你有什么消息
Oh, what do you got?
这是什么
What’s this?
这是运货清单
It’s a freight manifest.
这是什么 密♥码♥吗
What is this? Code?
每个骡子的代号♥
Symbols for each of the mules
以及他们的路线代号♥
along with symbols for their routes,
运货日期与货物数量
dates, and cargo loads.
这里有个新骡子 老爹
There’s this new drug mule, Tata.
新来的 在四月份运了121千克
New guy. He’s delivered 121 kilos in April,
五月运了172千克
172 kilos in May,
之后又运了232千克
and then 232 kilos.
我的天啊 没写错吧
Jesus Christ. Could that be right?
这个家伙的绰号♥是”老爹”吗
This guy’s nickname’s, uh, Tata?
-没弄错吧 -没有 就是
– Is that right? – Yeah, that’s Tata.
这很好 干的漂亮
That’s good. Good work.
我需要把它记录下来
I’m just gonna need to document this.
我要在他们发现之前把它拿回去
I gotta get that back before they know it’s gone, though.
现在就还给我
So if I can just take it now.
这要花点时间 放轻松
It’s just gonna take a second, so just relax.
你是告密者 就别欲擒故纵了
You play hard to get for a snitch.
你最后总归会告密的
And you end up snitching anyway.
我只是需要
I just need…
只需要想想你还能出♥卖♥♥♥谁就行了
Just think about who else you can snitch on
反正你也得等
while you’re waiting.
不 别这样…
No. Come on. I’m just…
好好想一下
Reflect on that.
我展现出我的价值了 对吧
I’m showing my worth though, right?
这可是…
I mean, this is…
你做的很好
You did great.
这下应该够了吧
I know enough for me to get in.
给你了 干得好 多谢
Here we go. Good job, thank you.
快滚吧
Get the fuck out of here.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
第九趟
*该死的 吊死我吧*
*Dang me, hang me*
*去拿根绳子吊死我吧*
*Oughta take a rope and hang me*
*把我吊在最高的树上*
*Hang me from the highest tree*
*女人 你可会为我流泪*
*Woman, would you weep for me?*
*女人 你可会为我流泪*
*Woman, would you weep for me?*
他都不等等我
He couldn’t wait.
根本就不知道怎么开车 你看看他
Doesn’t know how to fucking drive. Look at him.
轻松点 好吗
Relax, okay?
我们需要信任他
We need to trust him.
不然还能怎么样
What else are we gonna do?
我们没有其他选择
We have no other choice.
你想要做什么
我们还能做什么
告诉他怎么开车
你怎么告诉他 他已经九十岁了
我不信任他
冷静点 拉顿知道他的情况
他雇佣他是有原因的
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
给你们的
There you go.
大家都在盯着我们
Everyone keeps looking at us.
因为他们在一个满是白皮佬的地方
Yeah, well, that’s ’cause they see two beaners
看到了两个墨西哥佬
in a bowl full of crackers.
我们为什么来这
Why are we here?
这可是整个中西部
The best pulled pork sandwich
最好的猪肉三明治 这就是原因
in the whole Midwest, that’s why.
味道不错是吧
Not bad, huh?
你瞧 你们需要多出去走走 就像这样
See, what you gotta do is take more time out, like this.
像我一样享受生活
Enjoy life. Like I do.
也许吧
Maybe.
但也许你享受得有点过了
Or maybe you enjoyed the moment a little too much.
找了太多乐子
Had too much fun.
这就是为什么你在为我们工作
That’s why you’re working for us now.
世界上最好吃的猪肉三明治
Best pulled pork sandwich in the whole wide world.
不准再停车了 老爹
No more stopping, Tata.
你遵守路线
You stay on route.
我快没耐心了
Losing my patience.
你来这干什么
What’s your business here?
说英语吗
Hablen ingles?
我不会再问第二遍
I ain’t gonna ask you again.
你来我的镇子干什么
What’s your business in my town?
警官 警官
Officer. Officer.
我可以为他们担♥保♥
I can vouch for these fellas.
他们俩其实在为我工作
They’re actually working for me.
你认识他
You know this guy?
是的 我在家得宝找到了他们
Oh, yeah. I got ’em down at Home Depot.
他们到这里来是帮我搬家的
They came out here, and they’ve been helping me move.
干得很好
Great job.
比搬家公♥司♥便宜多了 我告诉你
A lot cheaper than the moving company, I’ll tell you that.
非常漂亮
Terrific job.
好的 你能不能过来一下
Yeah, could you come over here for a second?
我的卡车里有个很重要的东西
There’s something very important
要给你看看
I want to show you in this truck.
就在这
Right here.
非常重要 非常重要
Really important. Really important.
你会很喜欢的