我真心疼她丈夫 但是
I feel sorry for her husband, but…
我也心疼这些核桃
And I feel sorry for the pecans, too.
我不知道它什么毛病
I don’t know what’s wrong with him now,
但这狗每一刻钟就要去尿一泡
but this dog has to pee every 15 minutes.
有狗啊
Dogs.
该死
Oh, shit.
警犬分队
行了 行了 别叫了 来吧
It’s all right. All right, calm down. Come on.
狗狗 你怎么样啊
Hi. Hi, doggy! How ya doing?
闻闻这个
Take a sniff of that.
不好意思 先生 您不能摸它
I’m sorry, sir, I’m gonna have to ask you not to touch the animal.
-对不起 警官 -没关系 先生
– I’m sorry, Officer. – It’s okay. It’s okay, sir.
我不知道 真抱歉
I had no idea. I’m sorry.
-我的杜基 我很想它 -没关系先生
– It just…my Dukie, I miss him so much. – It’s okay, sir.
杜基是那种
Dukie, you know,
杜基是那种人见人爱的狗
Dukie just one of those dogs that everybody loves.
-开车小心 先生 -好的
– Drive safely, sir. – Okay.
-您可以走了 -好的 谢谢
– You can go now. – Yeah, thank you.
对了 您特别像詹姆斯·斯图尔特
You do a great Jimmy Stewart, by the way.
该死的
Yeah. Fuck.
拉瑞管道疏通服务
丑话先说在前头 路易斯
Let me explain something, Luis.
你要想进入证人保护计划
For you to get into witness protection,
就得证明自己的价值
you’re gonna have to prove your value.
我们赢 你赢
We win, you win.
所以我们要来一趟观光之旅
So we’re gonna go on a little sightseeing tour.
看看你有什么价值
See what kind of value you can offer.
-明白吗 -明白
– You understand? – Yeah.
很好 给你买♥♥了一杯拿铁
Good. Got you a latte.
一切都从这开始
This is where it start,
但不仅是这里 城里还有十几个这样的酒店
not just here, but dozens of hotels across the city.
骡子带着货从各地赶来
Mules come in from various locations, loaded,
把车留下 有人会把车开走
leave their vehicles, someone takes the vehicles,
卸下货
removes the load,
并将骡子的酬劳与车一起归还
and returns it with the mule’s payment.
有个家伙坐在121房♥间门外 那怎么了
At 121, there’s a guy outside. What’s going on here?
121房♥间是我们的人
121 is ours.
他坐在那确保
He’s just there to make sure that
他们能看到所有进出旅馆的货车
they keep an eye on the vans that come in and out.
还有呢
What else?
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
该死
Oh, shit.
好了 冷静
Okay. All right, just settle down, boy.
冷静
Settle down.
盛大重新开业
*今天是说感谢的日子*
*Oh, it’s a day to say thank you*
*也是出来享乐的时候*
*And it’s time to have fun, too*
*天空湛蓝 草地翠绿*
*The sky is blue, the grass is green*
*连鸟儿都放声歌♥唱*
*And the birds are singing, too*
*我亲爱的朋友*
*Oh, my friends (My friends)*
*我要感谢你*
*I say thank you (I say thank you)*
*通常你不会听到*
*It’s not often that you hear*
*献给奉献之人的道谢*
*A lot of thanks for those who gave*
*也无人纪念为国捐躯之人*
*And few remember those who won’t return*
*向军人致敬是每个爱国者的义务*
*It’s our patriotic duty to honor those who serve*
*并献上与你们相配的赞美*
*And give you the praise that you deserve*
*今天是说感谢的日子*
*Oh, it’s a day to say thank you*
*也是出来享乐的时候*
*And it’s time to have fun, too*
*天空湛蓝 草地翠绿*
*The sky is blue, the grass is green*
*连鸟儿都放声歌♥唱*
*And the birds are singing, too*
*我亲爱的朋友 我要感谢你*
*Oh, my friends, I say thank you*
棒极了
All right!
让我们用双手
How about putting your hands together,
将掌声送给
make a little bit of noise
莫莉·B和她的波尔卡乐队
for Mollie-B and her polka band.
并向厄尔·斯通道一声谢谢
And a nice thank you for Earl Stone.
海外退伍军人6330分局对这个男人万分感激
VFW Post 6330 owes this man a debt of gratitude.
所以大家再次把掌声献给厄尔
So put your hands together again for Earl.
如何
What do you say?
厄尔 厄尔
Earl! Earl!
不如再抖落一笔钱出来
Now how about shelling out another bundle
修复老娱乐中心的溜冰场吧
to fix the ice-skating rink up at the old rec center?
溜冰场
Ice rink?
第五趟
*遍布天下 兄弟*
*…everywhere, man*
*我的足迹遍布天下 兄弟*
*I’ve been everywhere, man*
*穿越贫瘠的沙漠 兄弟*
*Crossed the deserts bare, man*
*吮吸过高山的空气 兄弟*
*I’ve breathed the mountain air, man*
*我已享过旅游的福 兄弟*
*Of travel, I’ve had my share, man*
*我的足迹遍布天下*
*I’ve been everywhere*
好吧
Okay.
朝鲜战争老兵
墨西哥

Pull!
你越来越上手了对吗
差不多
我说了等你准备好 我可以教你
胡里奥 亲爱的
怎么了 拉顿 你给我打电♥话♥
我知道
那个老家伙要为我们跑一趟全程
That old man’s gonna make a full run for us.

Quién?
一百一十公斤
Hundred and ten kilos.
-那怎么办 -什么怎么办
– ?Y qué? – ?Cómo “y qué”?
价值两百七十万啊
It’s $2.7 million.
他没有前科 没有罚单
He has no record. He has no traffic tickets.
我需要你跟他一起 看着他
I need you to travel with him, to monitor him
因为他可能成为我们的首席骡子
because he can become our top mule.
看着他 你是说做他的保姆吧
Monitor him, you mean babysit, no?
差不多吧
Mas o menos.
怎么了
Qué te pasa?
你厌倦了做我的左膀右臂吗
Are you tired of being the top guy?
我可以让古斯塔沃接替你
Because I can ask Gustavo here.
他一直很想往上爬
He’s always eager to step up.
不不 不用 我能行
No, no, no. No. I got it.
那么
就别摆那臭脸给我看
好好跟老爹相处 胡里奥
Have fun with Tata, Julio.
不会太糟 你可以带着萨尔一起去 放
It won’t be too bad. You can always take Sal. Pull!
你是谁
Who are you?
老板派我来的 我是你的负责人
The boss sent me. I’m your handler.
我们要跟你一起走完全程
We’re gonna be with you the whole trip.
那些小子去哪了 之前在这的家伙
Where are the boys? Where are the fellas here…
打住 别管那些家伙了
Hey, hey, hey. Never mind the fellas.
听我说
Listen to me.
上头把一批贵重的货物托付给你
You’ve been entrusted with a very valuable cargo,
但我不信任你
and I don’t trust you.
因此你要照我说的做
You do as you’re told.
按照我给的路线走
Take the routes I say.
不能私自改道 不能随意停车
No unauthorized roads, no unexpected stops.
我订的路线 我订的时间 明白吗
My schedule, my timetable. Is that clear?
你确定你是墨西哥人
You sure you’re Mexican?
你这腔调听上去像德国纳粹
You’re playing like you’re the Fuhrer or something like that.
-是的 过境时给我看看你的证件 -好
– Yes. Show me your papers at the border. – Yeah.
-没错 你个混账 -我给你看证件
– Yes. You fucker. – I’ll show you my papers.
这就是我的证件
Here are my papers.
别低估了我对工作的重视程度 斯通先生
Don’t underestimate how seriously I take my work, Mr. Stone.
我参加过战争
I’ve been in combat before.
你吓不到我 臭小子
I’m not intimidated by you, mocoso.
小样
Sonny.
老爹 还好吗
Hey, Tata, how’s it going?
很不错
It’s going good.
在路上的时间有些太长了而已
A little bit too long on the road and everything.
但没关系
But it’s okay.
你的侄子怎么样了
How’s your nephew?
-比之前好些了 -那就好
– He’s doing a lot better. – Oh, good.
谢谢关心 谢谢
Thanks for asking. Gracias.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!