exit 224.
好的 我们走
All right, here we go.
嫌犯正向北移♥动♥
Suspect is moving northbound.
一小队 立刻封锁北向交通
Unit one, go ahead and block all northbound traffic.
二三小队 就位后立刻进行围堵
Units two and three, box him in once we’re in position.
-收到 -好的 我们走
– Roger that. – All right, here we go.
成败在此一举了
It all comes down right here.
好了
All right, here we go.
C223 直升机就位
Charlie 223, helo 17 on top.
空中小队 我们看到了
Air team, we have a visual.
机警点 慢慢来
Be smart. Slow down.
行动
All right.

Let’s go.
举起双手 从车里出来
Step out of the vehicle with your hands up!
下车
Get out of the car!
司机 下车
Driver, step out of the vehicle.
举起双手
Put your hands in the air!
立刻下车
Get out of the fucking vehicle now!
下车
Get out of the car!
下车
Get out of the car!
下车
Step out of the vehicle!
双手举过头顶
Put your hands above your head!
举起双手 远离车辆
Keep your hands in the air! Step away from the vehicle!
举起双手
Let me see your hands!
举起双手
Put your hands in the air!
-举起双手 -离开车辆
– Your hands! – Step away from the vehicle!
转过身去 面朝另一边
Turn around, face the other way!
-转过身去 -转过身去
– Turn around! – Turn around
-面朝另一边 -转过身去
– and face the other way! – Turn around!
把手放到脑后
Put your hands behind your head
十指交叉
and interlace your fingers.
现在跟着我的声音
Now I want you to take steps back towards me
后退走向我
to the sound of my voice.

There you go.
对 继续走
That’s it, keep coming.
继续
Here we go.

That’s it.
是你
You.
是我
Yeah.
还需要更多人手吗
Do you need more staties here?
不用了 我就和他说两句话
No, no, no. We’re just gonna talk.
好的
Okay. All right.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
没什么
Nothing.
罪有应得而已
I just got what I damn well deserved, is all.
这身衣服呢
And the suit?
刚参加完葬礼
Went to a funeral.
我前妻的葬礼
My ex-wife’s funeral.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
其实是幸运 我有幸陪了她一段时间
Lucky, actually. I got to spend some time with her.
她原谅了我 我全家人都原谅了我
She let me in and my whole family let me in.
我女儿 所有人
My daughter, everybody.
那个不跟你说话的女儿吗
Is this the daughter that wouldn’t talk to you?
是的
Yeah.
没错 你还记得
That’s right. You remember that, huh?
记得
I do.
是我害你错过纪念日的吗
Am I the guy who’s responsible for you missing your anniversary?
说起来好笑
You know, it’s funny.
经过了这么多的折腾
After all this work and the time away,
所有人之中 只有你是对的
you, of all people, were right.
我这辈子就没怎么对过
I ain’t been right about much in life.
至少你和你的家人和好了
Well, you made things straight with your family.

Yeah.
我为你高兴
I’m glad for you.
这才是最重要的 你只要记住这一点
That’s the thing. You just remember that.
记住要和家人在一起
You remember that with your family.
其他的都不重要
You don’t need all that other shit.
我会尽力的
I’ll try to.
你照顾好自己 好吗
You take care of yourself, okay?
你也是
You, too.
保重
Hang in there.
厄尔·斯通曾是一名军人
Earl Stone is a man who served his country,
为了人♥民♥的自♥由♥而战
fought for our freedom,
现在却面临着失去自己的自♥由♥
and now faces the loss of his own.
贩毒集团的暴徒
Murdering cartel thugs
不仅利用了他的善良
who not only took advantage of his good nature,
还利用了他的年迈和无助
but also his advanced age, his vulnerability.
-法官阁下 -我认罪
– Your Honor… – Guilty.
厄尔
Earl.
厄尔
Earl.
斯通先生 你应该与你的律师商议
Mr. Stone, you should talk to your attorney.
厄尔 不要这样
Earl, don’t do this.
-厄尔 -我认罪 法官阁下
– Earl… – Guilty, Your Honor.
我确实做了
I did it.
斯通先生 你对所有指控都认罪吗
Mr. Stone, are you pleading guilty on all charges?
是的
Yes.
法警 把他带走
Bailiff. Take him into custody.
斯通先生 你将被送回联邦监狱
Mr. Stone, you are remanded into federal prison.
你做得很好
You did a good job.
我们一有机会就去看你
We’ll come visit you every chance we can.
谢谢
Thanks.
迈克和我会照看农场
Mike and I will look after the farm.
别担心 外公
Don’t you worry, Grandpa.
我知道你们会的
I know you will.
只是我的时间不多了
It’s just time, is all.
我可以买♥♥下任何东西 却买♥♥不来时间
I could buy anything, but I couldn’t buy time.
没关系 我们爱你
It’s okay. We love you.
好的 谢谢你们
All right. Thank you.
至少我们知道你在哪里了
At least we’ll always know where you are.
休庭
Court is adjourned.
-干得好 特别探员 -谢谢你 长官
– Good work, Special Agent. – Thank you, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!