-没问题 -谢谢
– Sure thing. – Thank you.
麻烦你有空时帮我结账
Can I get the, uh, check, when you get the chance?
好的
Absolutely.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
该死 是第五次
Oh, shit. It’s the fifth.
该死
Oh, shit.
我对这种咒骂很熟悉
I know a lot about “Oh, shits.”
你是不是忘记了生日之类的
Is that a missed birthday or what?
是结婚纪念日
Anniversary.
天啊 我真是个笨蛋
Jesus, I’m an idiot.
是啊
Yeah.
我真的是
Yeah, I am.
好吧
Sure.
她没直接说”结婚纪念日快乐”
Yeah, you know, she doesn’t say, “Happy anniversary.”
她故意不提 等我自己想起来
Just let it sit out there, waiting for me to remember.
你昨天在旅馆那边
That was really something yesterday,
身手真厉害
down at the motel.
你制♥服♥那家伙的方式
The way you took that guy down.
真的与众不同
That was something else, I tell you.
如果我们打扰到你了 抱歉
Sorry if we caused you any disturbance.
不 没打扰我 那…
No, no. It didn’t disturb me. It was…
不是有意的
That was unfortunate.
你得多为家人着想
You gotta think about the family.
是啊
Ah, yeah.
每个纪念日都很重要
Each anniversary’s important.
你得时刻想着
But you’ve got to think about it
因为女人就喜欢这些玩意
because women love that shit, you know?
但是我可错过了无数的纪念日
But, you know, I’m the king of missing anniversaries.
-是吗 -问题就在这里 是啊
– Oh, yeah? – That’s the problem. Yes.
这是我第一次错过 所以…
Well, it’s the first one I’ve missed, so…
祝你好运
Good luck.
千万别步我的后尘
Don’t follow my footsteps and do what I did.
把工作看得比家人更重要
I put work in front of family.
家人才是最重要的
Family’s the most important thing.
工作很好 但只能排第二
Work’s fine, if it’s in second position.
家人才是第一位的
But first position should be family.
我费了好大劲才明白这一点
I’ve learned that the hard way.
我女儿不跟我说话
My daughter won’t even speak to me.
她已经十二年半没跟我说过话了
Haven’t talked to in 12 and a half years.
老天
Jesus.
十二年半
Twelve and a half years.
就好像我从没…
It’s like I never…
好像他们从来都不存在一样
Like they were never there, or something.
但是 无论如何
But, uh, anyway,
-我该付账了 -谢谢
– I’d better pay you. – Oh, thank you.
给你 不用找了
Here, you keep that.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – That’s fine.
你肯定不想听一个坐在这里的老混球
Just what you needed, some asshole sitting here,
喋喋不休地告诉你该怎样过自己的生活
telling you about what you should do in your personal life.
不 完全没有
No, not at all.
总之 希望你好运
Anyway, I want to wish you good luck.
你需要这个
You’ll need it.
也谢谢你的忠告
And, uh, thank you for the advice.
偶尔跟你们这样的人聊聊挺好的
It’s good to talk to one of you guys, once in a while.
-“你们这样的人” -你懂的
– “You guys”? – You know.
-什么样的人 -你们愿意…
– What kind of guys? – You’re just willing to…
就是你们已经活得够久
You know, you’ve lived so long,
可能已经不在乎措辞了
I think you’ve probably lost your filter.
真的吗 我一直都这样
Really. I never realized I ever had one.
-好了 保重 -你也是
– All right. Take it easy. – You, too.
松饼屋
等一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你忘了这个
Forgot this.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-祝你今天愉快 -你也是
– Have a good day. – You, too.
金妮
Hello, Ginny.
厄尔外公
Grandpa Earl,
是玛丽外婆
it’s Grandma Mary.
她病了 病得很重
She’s sick. Like, sick sick.
我们在医生 但是医生让她回家
We’re at the hospital, but they’re sending her home.
那很好啊
Oh, well, that’s good.
让她回家 很好啊
That’s good that they’re sending her home.
不 不好
No, it’s bad.
他们做了所有的测试和扫描
They did all these tests and scan shit,
但这都不重要
but it doesn’t matter.
他们说她应该…
They said she should’ve…
她应该一年前就来的
She should’ve come in, like, a year ago.
厄尔外公 你在听吗
Grandpa Earl, are you there?

Yeah.
你得回来 马上
You have to come, like, right now.
金妮 我不能
Ginny, I can’t.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他们说她随时会死
They said it could be any day now.
我要按日程表行事 时间真的很紧
I’ve got this schedule. It’s really tight.
有好多事要做 我回不去
I’ve just got so many things. I can’t do it.
是 是啊
Yeah, right.
我这么多年一直站在你这边 跟她们作对
I took shit for years, sticking up for you.
真是傻透了
What an idiot!
结果我一直都是错的
It turns out, I was wrong the whole time.
金妮…
Ginny…
对不起
I’m sorry.
如果我能放下一切赶回去 我会的
If I could drop everything and go do it, I would.
但是对不起…
But I’m sorry…
-你回来了 -是的
– You came? – Yeah.
你妈妈呢
Where’s your mom?
在她卧室里
She’s in her bedroom.
好 我这就过去
Okay. I’m gonna go in.
玛丽
Hello, Mary.
厄尔 你来干什么
Earl, what do you want?
你又不在遗嘱里
You’re not in the will or anything.
很抱歉
Oh, I’m so sorry.
我不是那个意思
I didn’t mean to say that.
我只是害怕 仅此而已
I’m just scared, is all.
我知道
Yeah.
想活到一百岁的人
Well, the only person who wants to live to 100
都是九十九岁的人
is a 99-year-old, anyway.
对不起 玛丽
I’m sorry, Mary.
对所有一切 我都很抱歉
I’m… I’m sorry for everything.
你活着就是为了回到外面
You lived to get back out there.
为了那些大会 社交
All the conventions and the socializing
成为人们关注的焦点
and being the center of attention.
他们得到了风趣 迷人的你
They got the fun, wonderful man that you are.
而我们得到的
And we got the Earl
是一个总是迫不及待地要出去的你
who just couldn’t wait to get back out there.
是啊
Yeah.
你说得对
Well, you’re right.
我以为在外面
I thought it was more important
吆五喝六的
to be somebody out there
比在家里窝囊着更重要
than the damn failure I was here at my own home.
不管怎样
Anyway, for what it’s worth,
我现在回来了
I’m here now.
我不知道是为什么
I don’t know why,
但不知怎的
but for some reason,
我很高兴你在这里
I’m so glad you’re here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还是没人接
No answer, again.
这可不好 厄尔 这可不好
No good, Earl. No good.
我们得了结这个该死的老爹
We’re going to end that fucking Tata.
他应该一天前就到了
Was supposed to be here a day ago.
也许那小子撒谎了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!