尸体被塞进车尾箱
You end up in the goddamn trunk.
-胡里奥 孩子 -别叫我胡里奥
– Julio, mijo… – No, no, don’t “Julio” me.
我们不是朋友
We’re not friends.
我也不是你的孩子
I’m not your mijo.
-厄尔 你回来了 -是啊
– Orale, Earl. You’re back. – Yeah.
还好吗 老爹
What’s up, big poppa?
没错 是我
Yeah, it’s me.
我想我逃不出你们手掌心
And I gather you guys own my ass.
少来 没那么严重
Come on, man. It’s not that bad.
准备好再跑一趟了吗
Ready for another trip, una mas?
好吧
Okay. All right.
来吧 老头 我们挣笔钱
Come on, viejito. Let’s make some money.

All right.
这才对嘛
That’s the spirit.
这才是我认识的厄尔
Yeah, that’s the Earl I know.
是啊
Yeah!
-他招了什么 -什么都没说
– What did he give us? – Nothing.
但通过窃听器
But from the wiretap,
我们得知骡子要去哪
we know where the mule’s going.
知道他的确切路线
We know his exact route.
所以这次不需要出动当地警♥察♥或州警
So this time, we don’t use local PD or state troopers.
特雷维诺探员和我开一辆伪装车
It’s Agent Trevino and myself in an undercover vehicle,
布朗探员开便衣警车进行拦停
Agent Brown in an unmarked making stops.
-再派一架飞机 -还有呢
– An aircraft. – And?
就这些 我们终止这一切
And that’s it. We pull the plug on the whole thing.
所有监视 监听工作
All the surveillance, all the wiretapping,
耗费的工时 一切都到了关键时刻
man-hours, everything, it all comes to a head.
这次会逮捕很多人
It’s a lot of busts.
-去干吧 -好的
– Go get’er done. – Okay.
好了 看看有什么情况
All right, let’s see what we got.
他们有点可疑
They look funny.
不 他俩加起来
Nah, between the two of them,
手里顶多有三克可♥卡♥因♥
they got no more than three grams of coke, guaranteed.
布朗 你看到这辆车吗
Brown, you see this?
对 拦停他
Yeah, let’s pull him over.
我慢慢走下车
I’m slowly exiting my vehicle.
-你好吗 -我没有威胁 先生
– How you doing? – I’m not a threat, sir.
-求你别开枪 -好的
– Please don’t shoot me. – All right.
求你别开枪
Please don’t shoot me.
-不用担心 -我服从命令
– Don’t worry about it. – I’m complying.
放轻松 手放到车盖上
Relax. Relax. Put your hands on the hood.
-我手放到车上了 -很好
– My hands are on the vehicle. – Great.
你身上没有武器吧
You don’t have any weapons on you, do you, man?
-没有武器 先生 -好
– No, sir, no weapons. – All right.
我现在很紧张
I’m very tense right now.
你车里有毒品吗
Do you have any drugs in the car?
没有毒品 没嗑嗨 也没有毒品
No drugs. Not high, don’t have any drugs,
从没服用过毒品
never had any drugs.
好的
Okay. All right.
实际上
You know, statistically speaking,
这是我这辈子最危险的五分钟
this is the most dangerous five minutes of my life.
被执法人员拦停
Being pulled over by law enforcement.
没事的 放轻松 深呼吸
It’s okay. Take it easy. Just breathe.
你希望我放轻松 深呼吸吗
You want me to breathe? You want me to relax?
我死于例行路检的机会
The chances of me dying during a routine traffic stop
远大于… 我也不知道
are greater than… I don’t even know.
总之这是我这辈子最危险的五分钟
It’s the most dangerous five minutes of my life, man,
被执法人员拦停
being pulled over by law enforcement.
我不会说西班牙语
I don’t speak Spanish.
我没有威胁
I… I’m no threat.
这是你吗
That’s you?
-车没问题 -好的
– Car is clean. – Okay.
给你带来不便了 抱歉 祝你今天过得愉快
Sorry to inconvenience you. Have a good day, sir.
感谢你的服务 警官
Thank you for your service, Officer.
谢谢你们
Thank you, gentlemen.
祝你们今天愉快
Have a good day.
*又上路了*
*And on that road again*
*又上路了*
*On the road again*
第十二趟
你那边有发现吗
How we looking up there, anything?
没有其他发现
No. I got no more, man.
他不在这儿
Yeah, he’s not here.
路易斯
Hey, Luis.
你没抓到他 对吧
You don’t have him, do you?
没有 为什么问
No. Why?
他会到55号♥州际公路出口的诚实亚伯旅馆
He’ll be at the Honest Abe Motel off Interstate 55.
还真具体啊
Well, that’s rather specific.
老爹必须得到负责人同意
Tata had to get permission
才能停下过夜
from his handler to stop for the night.
这能证明我的价值吗
Does that prove my worth?
再说吧
We’ll see.
他说知道运毒者会去哪 诚实亚伯旅馆
Says he’s got a location on him, Honest Abe Motel.
我们去看看
Let’s check it out.
你放下手♥机♥
It would work a lot better
机器就会好使得多
if you get that damn phone out of your hand.
我问你意见了吗 老头
Did I ask for your fucking advice, grandpa?
反正也早过了你的上♥床♥时间
Past your fucking bedtime anyway.
排除109房♥ 只是一对年轻夫妻
All right, scratch 109. That’s just a young couple
-带着孩子和幼童 -好的
– with kids and a toddler. – All right.

No.
203房♥有嫌疑 只住着一名三十几岁男性
We got a possible in 203. Solo male, mid-30s.
等一下 等一下 那是什么
Oh, wait, wait, wait. What’s that, right there?
就那个 是什么
What’s that, right there?
你觉得就是他吗
You think that’s our guy?
有可能
Could be.
你想怎么做
How do you wanna play it?
用噪音扰民叫本地警♥察♥来
You wanna get local police here on a noise call?
还是妨碍治安
Disorderly conduct?
不 就让他遇上不该惹的人
No, let’s just have homeboy run into the wrong guy.
-一切都好吗 -嗯
– Everything all right? – Yeah,
只是我想避开一个大块头混♥蛋♥
except I’m trying to avoid some big asshole
他在这里转悠
who’s going around here
用手♥机♥猛砸那边的制冰机
banging his cell phone on the ice machine down there.
我不知道你们这代人有什么毛病
I don’t know what it is with you guys and your generation.
“你们”
“You guys”?
老天 你们除了玩手♥机♥
Jesus. Don’t you guys live life
就没别的生活了吗
for something outside the goddamn phone?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
The fuck are you doing?
操 我以为这是我房♥间
Fuck, I thought this was my room.
是吗 然而并不是 清醒一点 混♥蛋♥
Yeah? Well, it’s not. Wake the fuck up, asshole.
操♥你♥妈♥
Oh, fuck you, bro.
你说什么
What did you say to me?
我说”操♥你♥妈♥”
I said, “Fuck you.”
你有没有听说过
I don’t know if you’ve heard the news,
袭击缉毒局探员是重罪
but it’s a felony to assault a DEA Agent.
-缉什么 -缉毒局探员
– A what? – DEA Agent.

Fuck.
不到一盎司
Yeah, it’s less than an ounce.
大概十五克
Maybe 15 grams.
去看看他车里有什么
See what’s in his pickup.
该死 不是他
Ah, fuck. It’s not him.
可能有另一家诚实亚伯旅馆 又或者那是暗号♥
Maybe there’s another Honest Abe Motel or maybe it’s code?
你想怎么处置这家伙
What do you wanna do with this guy?
通知本地警♥察♥
Uh, call local PD,
把那半盎司冰♥毒♥交给他们 我们继续
give them the half-ounce of meth and we keep going.
明早六点出发 好好睡一觉
Start back up at 6:00 a.M. Get some rest.
走吧
Come on.
松饼屋
女士
Miss?
我要一杯咖啡
Yeah, I’ll have a cup of coffee
麻烦你帮我装进保温杯
and maybe you’d fill that thermos for me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!