Everything we need is here!
这里有我们所需要的一切!
Right here! We can live simply.
应有尽有!我们可以简简单单地生活
Gardening, fishing…
园艺 捕鱼…
…beach combing.
…捡捡贝壳
I’m a changed man, Mother. No more chemicals or poisons.
我已经脱胎换骨了 不再需要那些化学毒物了
If what you want isn’t washed up on the beach, you probably don’t need it.
如果海水没有冲来你想要的东西 那你就不一定是真的需要它们
We could take that pipanto up the coast to Mosquitia.
我们可以把pipanto送回蚊子海岸
We could walk down the beach to Panama.
我们可以沿着海岸走到巴拿马
Or we could walk up the beach to Cape Cod.
或者走回鳕鱼角(位于美国马塞诸塞州的一个半岛)
Yeah! Let’s go to Cape Cod!
好也!去鳕鱼角
Can we go, Dad?
可以吗 爸爸?
No! No!
不!不行!
We cannot go back!
我们不能回去!
Why?
为什么?
Because it’s not there anymore.
因为已经回不去了
America’s not there anymore.
美国已经不存在了
What are you talking about?
什么意思?
A cataclysm. A blinding flash. The end of that world.
一场大灾难 刺目的光线 世界末日似的
No, darling, that was Jeronimo.
不 亲爱的 你说的是Jeronimo
No, no. I’m talking about the United States of America.
不不 我说的是美国
Millions of Americans burned to a crisp.
成千上万的美国人被战争烧成了灰烬
The flesh just melted off their bones.
尸骨未寒
Why are you doing this to us?
你为什么非要这样对待我们?
I’m not doing anything. I’m our salvation. I rescued us.
真的 我是救世主 我才能救大家
Is America really blown away?
美国真的已经不存在了吗?
Did they have a nuclear war up there?
发生了核战吗?
Mom.
妈妈
No. It’s all right, darlings. He’s just joking.
不 没事儿的 爸爸是在开玩笑
It’s just a joke.
只是个玩笑
Some joke.
不全是
Me can’t take your Omega, Father.
我不能要你的表
I got no use for it anymore.
反正我也用不上了
You take it. You’ve been a good friend to us.
收下吧 一直以来你都对我们这么好
Experience!
试试吧
But you’d like my place, just down the coast.
你会喜欢我们那儿的 沿着海岸下去就到了
They’re my family.
我的家在那里
No, Haddy.
不 Haddy
If it’s on a map, I can’t use it.
地图上找得到的地方不能去
I knew Father had lied to us about America being blown up.
那个美国已经不存在的说法 我知道是父亲在撒谎
That lie made me feel lonelier than I had ever felt before.
那个谎言让我感受到了前所未有的孤独
I wanted to take hold of him…
我很想要抱着并告诉他我爱他…
…to tell him I loved him and would stay and work beside him forever…
…只要他愿意收回那个谎言…
…if only he would take back the lie.
…我愿意一辈子留在他身边
Mom, how long are we gonna be here?
妈妈 我们还要在这儿呆多久?
Has Hatfield and Mr. Polski and our chickens and all America…
是不是Hatfield和Polski先生还有我们养的鸡和美国的一切…
…been blown up?
…都被炸飞了
If it has, then we’re the luckiest people on earth, aren’t we?
如果是 那我们就是地球上最幸运的一群人了不是吗?
What if it hasn’t?
如果不是呢?
Then we’re making a terrible mistake.
那我们犯的这个错误就大了去了
Somehow, we found what we needed.
不知怎么的 我们总能找到需要的东西
We built a latrine and a hut and planted a vegetable garden.
我们修建了厕所 搭起了棚屋 还在菜园子里种了些蔬菜
Father’s hut was like a small barge. He took care to make it waterproof…
父亲的棚屋像艘小船 他在细缝上涂柏油…
…tarring its cracks to seal it from the rats and moisture.
…细心地做好防水防鼠的工作
He found an old outboard and took the motor apart…
他找来了一个舷外机并卸下了发动机…
…cleaning it piece by piece.
…一点一点地清洗干净
Father was fond of saying that in the end, Robinson Crusoe went back home.
父亲很喜欢说 最后鲁滨逊都回家了
But we were staying.
我们依然坚守阵地
It’s Mr. Haddy.
Haddy先生来了
Greetings.
你们好啊
Hi, how are you?
嗨 过得还行吧?
Hello, baby, hello.
你好啊 宝贝儿
Haddy, what a surprise.
Haddy 真是太惊喜了
This is a very different kind of experiment. Very different.
看起来这是一次与众不同的体验 非常的不同
It doesn’t look like much at the moment, but…
看上去没什么特别 但是…
…we have great plans. You know Allie.
…我们还有很多很棒的想法 你知道Allie这人的
I bring you some turtle meat and some food.
我给你们带了点儿海龟肉和食物
Why? Do I look hungry?
你这是干什么?我看起来很饿的样子吗?
Thanks a lot, Haddy.
太谢谢你了 Haddy
That motor don’t have no sparks.
那个发动机没燃料了
I bring you some sparkin’ gas the next time.
下回给你们带些燃料过来
Don’t want it.
不需要
How is that?
怎么了?
Because I don’t need your charity.
我不需要你的施舍
You’re too close to the water.
你们离水太近了
It’s over there.
有那么远呢还
Gonna be up here when rain come.
下雨的时候水会涨上来
We gonna get some storm. Gonna cover all over the junk pile there.
这里时常有暴风雨 席卷整个丛林
Who made that trash pile? Monkeys do that?
那堆垃圾是谁干的?猴子吗?
Tell us how you lost your watch.
你的手表怎么不见的?
I swapped it for my new boat. A sailboat. You want to see?
我拿它换船了 一艘小帆船 要看看吗?
No.
算了
I call her Omega like the watch.
我以手表的名字给她起名叫Omega
She is a pretty thing.
她太美了
I had that watch 15 years.
那手表跟我15年了
It’s 3:00, 3:30.
现在是3:00 呃 3:30吧
You just gave it away.
你就这么换掉了
I thought you approved of that kind of thing.
我还以为你一直都认同以物换物
Haddy, can’t you see? We’ve got work to do here.
Haddy 难道你看不见我们还有很多事情要做吗?
You’re in trouble here, Father.
你有麻烦了 老大
Rain gonna wash the experiment out to sea.
暴风雨将把你们这儿的一切冲进大海
Ma and the kids could come to Brewer’s.
孩子和母亲都可以来我们Brewer
Good for the family there.
那里比较适合安家
He’s telling me it’s too dangerous here.
他竟然告诉我这里太危险了
This savage is telling me…
这个野蛮人居然教导我…
Don’t talk to Mr. Haddy like that.
不准这样跟Haddy先生讲话
We live here. Get that?
我们就住这儿了 明白吗?
This is a pioneering effort.
这里的一切才刚开始
I want to go with Mr. Haddy.
我想要跟Haddy先生走
What?
什么?
Speak up, Jerry.
大胆说出来 Jerry
I said I wanted to go with Mr. Haddy.
我说我想要跟Haddy先生走
Okay, fine. Drop what you’re doing, pack up and get out.
好啊 行 都别干活儿了 卷铺盖走人吧
But don’t come back. Ever.
永远别想回来了
Never. That’s policy.
永远不 这里的规矩
See what you’ve gone and done?
看看你都干了些什么好事儿?
Good.
很好
You’ve got no vision, have you? None at all.
你毫无远见 不是吗?鼠目寸光
You can’t see. This is gonna be a thriving village someday…
你无法预见这里今后将会是多么兴旺的一片景象…
…living in harmony with nature. That’s my vision.
…人与自然和谐共处 我能看得到
And anyone without vision has no place here.
没有长远目光的人都不配在这里呆下去
Anyone.
任何人都是
He didn’t mean it.
他没有要针对你的
I hate him. I wish he was dead.
我恨死他了
You won’t tell Father I come.
不要告诉老大我来过
Sparks and gas for Father’s outboard.
这些是老大的船需要的燃料
What will I tell him?
那我怎么跟他讲?
Tell him you found ’em. Don’t mention Haddy.
就说你捡来的 千万别提我的名字
You gonna drown without the outboard.
没有船你们会被淹死的
There gonna be water everywhere. You hear, Charlie?
这里就快被淹没了 明白了吗Charlie?
God be with you.
愿主保佑你
Charlie, latch the twins to the frame.
Charlie 把妹妹们绑到架子上去
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Don’t worry, Mother. It’ll float!
孩子妈不用担心 棚屋会浮起来的
Get back inside! I’ll get a line to the shore.
快进去 我来想办法到岸边
Get inside!
进来!
Stay with the kids!
和孩子们呆在一起!
Hold on!
坚持住!
Hold on to me!
抓住我!
Everybody hold together!
都抱在一起!
Hold on!
坚持住!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!