Where’s Dad?
爸爸呢?
I thought he was with you.
我还以为他和你们一起的
He lied to us, Mom. America’s still there.
他说谎了 妈妈 美国还在
Oh, baby.
欧 宝贝
Mother, I’m leaving.
妈妈 我要走
So am I.
我也是
What do you mean?
什么意思?
The Spellgoods have a jeep.
Spellgood家有辆吉普车
Emily gave me the keys. Let’s go.
Emily把钥匙给我了 一起走吧
You mean, leave Dad behind? No!
你是说你们要离开爸爸不管?绝对不行!
Mother, please!
妈妈 求你了!
No.
不行
Please, listen to me. This might be your last chance.
拜托了 听着 这很可能是我们最后的机会
Let’s get the twins and let’s get out of here before he tries to stop us.
在他阻止我们之前带上双胞胎妹妹一起离开
No.
不
No, I can’t.
不 我做不到
Please!
求你了!
Tomorrow’ll be too late!
等到明天一切都晚了!
Please.
求求你
I can’t.
我做不到
Father, Father! TV’s on fire!
爸爸 爸爸 电视着火了
Charlie, get the twins.
Charlie 去把妹妹们找来
Wake up, come on! Wake up!
醒醒 快醒醒!
It’s all right, girls. Come on, sweetheart.
没事儿的 孩子们 亲爱的
It’s all right. It’s all right. Don’t worry. We’re just going…
没事儿 不用担心 我们刚刚…
Don’t worry. I got some gas.
别担心 我找了些燃料
I guess I must have spilled some.
估计刚才被了洒了些出来
Start the generators! Get the hoses going!
启动发电机 保持屋子的运作
Communists.
共♥产♥主义者
Charlie, let go of the bowline. We’re getting out of here.
Charlie 去把绳子放了 我们马上离开这里
Dad.
爸爸
What?
怎么?
We’re not going with you.
我们不跟你走了
What?
什么?
You’re a liar.
你是个骗子
Charlie’s got a plan. Listen to him.
Charlie有他的道理 让他说完
Don’t you turn against me, Mother.
孩子妈 不要跟我倒戈
Allie, you’re killing us!
Allie 你这是在害我们!
You’ve always been against me. You’re no better than these kids!
你一直都在反对我 你也不比这些孩子好得到哪儿去!
I’m sorry.
真的很抱歉
Come on.
走吧
No.
不
Come on, let’s get off the boat.
走 一起下船
Mother!
孩子妈!
It’s all right.
没事的
It’s all right, my darling.
不会有事的 亲爱的
It’s all right.
没事儿
Gurney, we got the pump on!
Gurney 水泵接上了!
You see what that says over that door? It says, “Hallelujah!”
听见那道门里传来的声音了吗?它在说”哈利路亚!”
How am I doing, Son?
我现在成这个样子了 儿子
Fine, Dad.
会好的 爸爸
I can’t move. Just my head.
除了头其他地方都动不了
You’ll get better.
你会好起来的
Man sprang from a faulty world, Charlie.
人类已经被这个错误的世界扭曲了 Charlie
It’s a bad design, the human body.
人类本身就是个充满缺陷的设计
The skin’s not thick enough. Too little hair, no claws or fangs.
皮肤太薄 毛发太少 也没有利爪和獠牙
We weren’t meant to stand upright.
人类本不应该直立行走的
It exposes our heart and genitals.
这样就暴露了我们的心脏和生殖器
Should be on all fours.
应该四只脚行走的
Hairier with tails.
毛发茂密而且有尾巴
Look at me. Yes, sir.
看看我
I’m going to be on all fours from now on.
从现在起就用四肢行走了
I don’t want Dad to die.
我不想爸爸死
I know that. I know.
我知道 知道
Nature’s crooked.
扭曲的大自然
I wanted right angles…
我只是想从一个正确的角度…
…straight lines.
…正确地看待问题
You cut yourself opening a can of tuna and you die.
你开吞拿鱼罐头伤到了自己 然后你也死了
Are we still going upriver, Mother?
我们还在往河的上游走吗 孩子妈?
Yes, darling.
是的 亲爱的
Once I had believed in Father…
曾经父亲就是我的信仰…
… and the world had seemed small and old.
…那时的世界看起来又小又陈旧
Now he was gone and I wasn’t afraid to love him anymore.
现在他不在了 我也不再惧怕爱他
And the world seemed limitless.
一切都变得海阔天空