Here’s some tape!
我在这儿 我在这儿 别担心
I’m right here. I’m right here. Don’t worry.
快把拿毯子过来
Hurry up with the blankets!
好痛啊 帮帮我 求你了
INJURED It hurts so bad! Please!
真的很痛
INJURED It hurts so bad!
堵住这里
Block it up here.
再弄几袋过来
Get me some more bags!
赶走了吗 我们把它们都赶走了吗
Did we get ’em? Did we get ’em all?
她说对了
WOShe was right.
她说过会发生这种事的
She said that it would happen like this.
她说过它们会在晚上来袭击我们的
She said that they would come at night.
她说过有人会死的
She told us someone would die.
妈妈
Mommy.
嘘 嘘 嘘 没事了
Ohh, shh, shh, shh. It’s okay.
没事了 只是一个梦
It’s okay, it was just a dream.
只是一个恶梦
It’s just a bad dream.
我要妈妈
I want my mommy.
我知道
I know.
我知道 你肯定很想你妈妈
I know. Of course you do.
-嘘 -我想回家
-Shh. -I wanna go home.
睡吧
Just sleep.
到明天一切都会好的
Everything’ll be better in the morning.
他挺喜欢你的
Think he likes you.
唉 我真的不想骗他
Well, I hate that I had to lie to him.
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
没有
No.
我一直想要一个 可是…
I always wanted to, but…
事情并不是那么顺利
things haven’t been working out.
现在我想也许没生孩子是对的
Right now I’m thinking maybe that’s for the best.
今天晚上我看到一些东西飞到店里来
I saw creatures fly into the store tonight that–
它们本不该存在于这个世界上的
they shouldn’t exist.
(橡胶房♥:关压危险级的精神病患的房♥间)
我还以为我是在橡胶房♥里呢
I keep thinking I’m gonna wake up in a rubber room.
你不是一个人在那儿
You’re not alone in that.
我们都跟你在一起
We’re all right there with you.
这还没有完 不是吗
This isn’t gonna end, is it?
戴维
David.
乔的情况恶化了
It’s Joe. He’s getting worse.

Joe.
你觉得怎么样 伙计
How you holdin’ up, partner?
戴维…是你吗
David… is that you?
嗯 伙计 觉得怎么
Yeah, pal, how you doin’?
不好 他的情况不好
It’s bad. He’s bad.
我从来都不知道有什么能让我疼成这样的
Didn’t know anything could hurt like this.
如果你们帮不了我…
If you guys can’t help me…
你…你们就帮我结束它 好吗
you–you gotta end it, okay?
奥利不是有把枪吗
Ollie’s got that gun, right?
-啊 -不 不行
-Right? -No. No way.
你不能让我受这种罪 兄弟
You can’t fuck with me on this, bro.
我受不了了
Not with me like this.
我自己来
I’ll do it.
把枪给我就行了
Just give me the gun.
嘿 嘿 嘘
Hey, hey. Shh.
-我们还没到那地步 好不 -求求你们了
-We’re not there yet, okay? -Oh, please!
乔 你听我说
Joe, now, listen.
伙计…
Pal…
我们去弄点药回来
we’re gonna work something out.
你再坚持一会儿 好吗
I just need you to hang in a little longer, okay?
做得到吗
Can we do that?
陪着他 我很快回来
Stay with him. I’ll be back.
哈蒂 我要上一趟厕所 你看着比利好吗
Hattie, I need to go to the bathroom. Will you watch Billy?
哈蒂
Hattie.
有没有看见什么东西
See anything?
大概四点的时候最后一只虫子也飞走了
The last of those bugs went away about four.
快要天亮了
Dawn’s coming.
有什么想法
What’s on your mind?
关于乔
It’s Joe.
要是我们不给他弄点抗生素的话
We don’t get him on some serious antibiotics,
他肯定会因为感染死掉的
he’s gonna die of infection.
而且他的情况太糟糕了 他需要止痛药
Plus he needs painkillers in the worst way.
我…我们这里只有乙醇和阿司匹林
All–all–all we got here is liquor and aspirin.
你…你们想到隔壁的药房♥去
You–you thinkin’ about goin’ to that pharmacy next door?
爱琳•瑞普说那里有磺胺嘧啶银 (磺胺类抗菌药)
Irene Reppler says they’ve got Silvadene–
你知道 那是治烧伤的
you know, the stuff they use in burn wards.
她知道那药放在哪里
She knows where they keep it.
等等
Slow down.
你们不会真的想这么做吧
You can’t actually be thinkin’ of doin’ this.
我想得更远
I’m also thinkin’ beyond that.
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
我是说永远离开这儿
I mean permanently.
为什么 这里有足够的食物
Why? We got plenty to eat!
要是那些怪物冲破窗户怎么办
What happens when one of those things decides to break through this window?.
我说的是那种大个的 就像杀了诺姆的那种
I’m talkin’ one of the big ones, like the one that killed Norm.
对 火把也不是那么好使 是吗
Yeah, and that flaming torch idea didn’t work so well, did it?
我们差不多快把这家店都给烧了
We almost burned the goddamn store down.
哈蒂死了
It’s Hattie.
这里
Here?
好 轻点 现在 轻点
All right, gently, now. Gently.
一…二…三
One… two… three.
我不知道她躺在那里多久了
I don’t know how long she was there like that,
就躺在我们身边
lying there next to us.
我以为她在睡觉
I thought she was sleeping.
我有辆车
I got my 4-wheel drive.
就在外面
It’s out there.
你…你们要走
Y-you’re talking about leaving?
嗯 我们…
Well, we…
要先去一趟药房♥
should hit the pharmacy first.
得给伤员弄点药回来
We gotta bring back supplies for the injured.
我是说 如果不这样
I mean, if we don’t,
乔•伊格尔就要死了 我们不能让这种情况发生
Joe Eagleton’s gonna die, and we can’t let that happen.
但在那之后…
But after that…
看 我的车可以坐8个人
look, my Land Cruiser can hold eight people.
我想一直朝南面开 直到燃料耗尽
I say we drive south as far as the fuel takes us
然后设法摆脱这场雾
and try to get clear of this mist.
就这样
That’s it?
这就是你的计划
That’s the plan?
-这就是我所想到的 -不 你不能那样做
-That’s what I got. -No, you can’t mean it.
不能步诺顿和他的那组人的后尘
Not after what happened to Norton and his group.
不 不 不 阿曼达 你想想
No, no, no. Amanda, think.
诺顿从这里大概走出了200英尺
Norton got over 200 feet from this store.
那是放出的绳子的长度
That’s how much rope played out.
我的车停在只有这个距离一半远的地方
I’m parked half that distance from here.
可是谁知道这雾扩散得有多快呢
But who knows how far this mist has spread?
可能已经遍布整个东海岸了
It could be the entire eastern seaboard.
是呀 也许都已经遍布整个世界了
Yeah, it could be the whole world, for all we know.
横竖都是一死 不是吗
Wouldn’t make us any less dead, now, would it?
我们只有一把枪
We have one gun.
-还有多少 -十发
-How many rounds? -We got ten left.
十发
Ten rounds. Jesus.
行 就十发
Okay, so ten.
想再听一个离开这的理由吗
Want another reason to get the hell out of here?
我给你们最好的吧
I’ll give you the best one.

Her.
卡莫迪夫人
Mrs. Carmody.
(美国邪教人♥民♥圣殿教的创办人)
她就是我们这儿的吉姆•琼斯
She’s our very own Jim Jones.
我想在人们受她蛊惑之前离开这里
I’d like to leave before people start drinking the Kool-Aid.
他是对的
He’s right.
人们越是恐惧不安 她的话就越是有理
Flakier people get, the better she’s gonna look.
我可不吃她那一套 这明显只是她自己胡说八道
No, I don’t buy that. It’s obvious she’s nuts.
也许有小部分人很信服她所说的 但是…
Look, a few people maybe, but–
不 有四个 她现在正在训诫他们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!