Get it off!
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
-噢 妈… -血
-Aw, sh—Blood!
噢 天哪
MRS. CARMODY’ Oh, my God!
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
割断绳子
Cut the rope!
关上门
Shut the door!
这下 看到了吧
Now do you see?
这下 相信了吧
Now do you believe?
大概还有半个小时天就黑了
About a half-hour of daylight left.
这些工作灯怎么样
Guys, how’s it going with these work lights?
我们在把它们装好
We’re gettin’ ’em rigged up all right.
好的 来检查一下
Yeah, check it out.
好了 好了 省着点 省着点
All right, all right. Save it, save it.
这些电池都是没有充满的
These batteries ain’t topped up.
开着灯会让电耗得更快
You turn the lights on, it’s gonna drain ’em quick.
有多快
How quick?
五分钟 十分钟的样子 是啊 如果能用的话
-Five minutes, maybe ten. -Yeah, if that.
嗯 那就紧急状态再启用
Okay, emergencies only.
等到有东西闯进来的时候
If something gets in the store.
噢 你吓死我了
Holy Jesus, you scared the shit outta me.
啊 萨利 对不起 真的
Oh, Sally, I’m sorry, really.
我想我进来应该打声招呼 看看你过得怎么样
I thought I’d come in and say hi and see how you were holding up.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
勉勉强强 你呢
Barely. How about you?
我在担心我的家人
I’m worried about my folks, I guess.
你知道 他们住在索姆路
You know, they live up on Shorm Road.
离这里不到5英里
That’s less than five miles from here.
你家里人呢
How ’bout yours?
他们现在不在镇上
Well, they’re out of town right now.
他们在我波士顿的阿姨那里 所以…
They’re at my aunt’s in Boston, so…
很幸运啊 那就是说他们都好咯
That’s lucky. That means they’re okay.
但愿吧
I hope so.
那…
So…
你什么时候出发
how soon you shipping out?
几个星期之后吧
Uh, couple weeks.
害怕到那儿吗
Scared about going over there?
嗯
Yeah.
-嘿 韦恩 -嗯
-Hey, Wayne? -Hmm?
为什么你从来不约我出去
How come you never asked me out?
中学的时候我们一直都在调情 我知道你是喜欢我的
We flirted all through high school. I know you like me.
为什么不跟我说呢
So how come?
我想 是我笨吧
I’m stupid, I guess.
啊 真是的 对不起
Oh, shit! I’m sorry.
别说对不起 我只是…
Don’t be. I just–
我只是不想这样 你明白吗
I just didn’t really want it to happen like this, you know?.
工作的时候 糟糕的更衣室里
Some shitty locker room at work.
那我们能不能在这里待一会儿
Can we just stay in here a while, then?
我的意思是 就…就你和我
I mean, just–just you and me.
停车场的灯亮了
The parking lot lamps turned on.
那是定时的
They’re on a timer.
那应该是另外一根有电的线吧
Must be a different one that’s live.
也许我们能牵根线过去
Maybe we could tie into them somehow,
弄些电过来
get some electricity in here.
那意味着要出去
That’d mean walking out the door.
嘎 天啊
Gaaaahhhh! God!
啊 天啊 啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
戴维 戴维
David! David!
…你确定
…you sure?
看
Look!
天哪
My God.
那些东西是虫子吗
Are those bugs?
从没见过这样的
Not like any I’ve ever seen.
“有蝗虫从烟中出来
“They came out of the smoke,
“飞落到大地上
“locusts upon the earth,
“有能力赐给它们
“and unto them was given power
“好像地上的蝎子的能力一样
even as the scorpions of the earth have power.”
哇
Wow.
看这些长刺的怪物
Look at those stingers.
老天爷
Dear God.
我靠
Holy shit!
麦伦 把后面的灯也打开
Myron, get the ones in the back!
天哪 我觉得它们被灯光吸引过来了
God, I think they’re attracted to the light.
小心 小心 小心
Look out, look out, look out!
灯 把灯关掉
The light! Douse the light!
小心 小心
Look out! Look out!
走 快走
Move! Move!
灯 灯 灯 灯 灯
Light, light, light, light, light!
“有大声音从殿中出来
“And there came a voice from the temple
“向那七位天使说
“saying to the seven angels,
“你们去
“‘Go your ways
“把盛神大怒的七碗倒在地上”
and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.”‘
奥利 这块玻璃撑不住了
Ollie, the glass is gonna give!
妈的
Shit!
我的妈呀 他们把所有灯都开了
Oh, my God, they turned on all the lights!
-吉姆 麦伦 -火
-Jim! Myron! -Fire!
-火 打火机 -把灯关了
-Fire! Lighter! -Douse the lights!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
萨利 小心
Sally, look out!
不
No!
让我看看 让我看看 让我看 亲爱的 让我看看
Let me see, let me see. Let me see, sweetheart, let me see.
没事的 你会没事的 你会好的
No, you’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be okay.
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see. Let me see.
你很好 你会没事的 你会好的
You’re fine. You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be okay.
把打火机给我 点火
Give me the lighter! Put it on fire!
快
Come on!
该死的这是儿童安全型的
Goddamn childproofing sons of bitches!
开枪 开枪啊
Oh, shoot it! Shoot it!
打死它 打死它
Shoot it! Shoot it!
不行 我会连窗子一起打破的
I can’t! I’ll smash the window!
天啊
God!
噢 我的天哪
Oh, God! Ohh!
-啊 -快 快
-Aaahhh! -Go! Go!
趴下
Get down!
妈的
Shit!
-奥利 你想让灯开着还是关着 -就开着吧
-Ollie, you want these lights on or off? -Leave ’em on.
噢 天啊
Oh, God!
啊 啊 杀了它
Ohh! Ohhh! Kill it!
拿火把来 操家伙把它们赶出去
Bring torches! Bring something to keep ’em out!
快着呀
Come on.
萨利
Sally!
该死的 灭火器在哪
Where are the goddamn extinguishers?
烧到了 烧到了 烧到了
Get it! Get it! Get it!
拿火把来 窗口这边需要火把
Bring torches. We need torches at the window!
堵住那个口子
Plug that hole!
爸爸
Dad!
趴下 趴下 趴下来
Down! Down! Lay down!
我的生命…
My life…
我的命给你 你的愿望就达成了
my life for you, your will be done.
爸爸
Daddy!
虫子 爸爸
Bugs! Daddy!
-别过去 比利 -爸爸
-Nooooo! Billy! -Daddy!
-比利 -爸爸
-Billy! -Daddy!
比利
Billy!
爸爸
Dad!
比利 回来
Billy, come back here.
-爸爸 -比利 回来
-Dad! -Billy, please!
比利
Billy!
快 搬过来
Come on, let’s move it!
再过来几个人帮忙
Somebody please come over here and help.
这里有些胶带