But until then, if you don’t shut up,
我会用这个胶布封住你的嘴
I’ll wrap this tape around your mouth.
尽管来试试 奥利•威克斯
You just try it, Ollie Weeks.
还有你 臭婊♥子♥…
And you, bitch…
你再打我看看…
you hit me again…
如果你敢的话
if you dare.
在这结束之前 你一定会跪在我面前求我的
You’ll be on your knees to me before this is through.
外地来的请注意了
Those of you who aren’t local should know
卡莫迪夫人是出了名的…
that Mrs. Carmody is known in town for being…
情绪不稳定
unstable.
不是吧 你到底想要说什么
No shit. What was your first clue?

Hi.
什么事 小伙子
What’s up, little dude?
怎么不见你朋友们过来救我们
How come your friends don’t come get us?
他们有坦克什么的 对吧
They got tanks and stuff, right?
为什么不干脆打个电♥话♥给他们
Why can’t you just call ’em?
电♥话♥不管用了
Phones don’t work.
可是你们没有无线电之类的吗
But don’t you got, like, a radio?
嘿 小冠军 怎么了
Hey, champ, what’s going on?
我想让他们的朋友来救我们
I want their friends to come rescue us.
他们也无能为力 孩子 他们也是一样被困在这了
They would if they could, pal. They’re stuck here just like us.
可是…
But–
啊 伙计们 我们那边需要人手
Shh. Now, guys, we could use a hand over there.
是啊 当然了
Yeah, sure thing.
你 该抬抬屁♥股♥了
Troop, off your asses.
-你还好吧 -我不喜欢那个疯婆子
-You all right? -I don’t like that scary lady.
噢 孩子 我也不喜欢
Oh, man, I don’t either.
不过 你知道吗
But you know what?
也许她也吓坏了
Maybe she’s scared too.
你说呢
You think?
你说妈妈没事吗
You think Mommy’s okay?
比利…
Billy…
真抱歉我总是不听她的话
I’m sorry about the times I was bad to her.
妈妈是非常爱你的
Mommy loves you very much.
我敢打赌她没事
And I’ll bet she’s fine.
我答应你
And I promise you,
我愿意做任何事 让我们重新回到妈妈那
I’m gonna do everything I can to get us back to her.
-好吗 -好吧
-Okay? -‘Kay.
-真的 -嗯
-Yeah? -‘Kay.
那么 我们可以用煤油加拖把
So, we can use the charcoal fluid and the mops
做成火把
to make torches.
还有我们这里有刀什么的
And we’ve got knives and stuff, God knows.
这可能是个比较蠢的问题 伯德 不过…
This may be a silly question, Bud, but…
你们有备支枪放在店里吗
do you happen to have a gun in the store?
这里 没有 拜托
Here? No. Please.
这…这可不是洛杉机
This–this isn’t Los Angeles.
我有支猎枪 可是在车里
I’ve got a shotgun in my truck.
我可以试着取来 如果你想的话
I could try for it if you want.
噢 天 我可不认为那是个好主意 科内尔先生
Oh, God, I don’t think that’d be a good idea, Mr. Cornell.
等一下
Hold on.
这支枪 嗯…
This gun, um…
是我老公给我防身的
my husband’s idea.
他经常出差在外
He’s away on business a lot.
它甚至还没上膛
It’s not even loaded.
不上膛可没什么用 夫人
Ain’t much use unloaded, ma’am.
你懂得怎么用
You know how to use that?
啊 我在射击场试过一次
Well, I shot it once on a pistol range.
打中过几下靶子
Hit the target a few times.
那么 我们有把枪了
So, we got a gun.
有谁懂得如何开枪吗
Anybody know how to shoot it?
我是说 打得很好
Well, I mean?
我懂
I do.

You?
奥利 这可不是玩
Ollie. Please.
定点射击
Some target shooting.
94年州冠军
State champion in ’94.
-这是发疯 如果出去的话 -让我们过去
-You’re crazy if you go out there! -Let us pass!
让我们过去 让开
Let us pass, please!
让咱们先好好聊聊再说
Let’s just talk this thing through.
已经谈过了 而且也做了决定 我们要离开
We have, and we’ve made our decision. We’re leaving.
嘿 麦基先生急着走 因为有烧鸡在烤架上等着他
Hey, Mr. Mackey’s gonna barbecue some chicken on the gas grill.
为什么我们不坐下来再…
Why don’t we just sit down and just–
什么 让你继续在那讲演
What, and let you keep on talking?
不 我已在法庭上听得太多了
No, I’ve been in far too many courtrooms to fall for that.
你已经抢走了半打我的人了
You’ve already psyched out half a dozen of my people already.
你的人
Your people?
你这算什么话 他们就是他们 仅此而已
What kind of talk is that? They’re people, that’s all.
现在…现在 听着 大家
Now–now listen, everyone.
我们正经历一场大灾难
We are experiencing some kind of disaster.
我不确定到底是人为的抑或自然性的
I don’t know whether it’s man-made or natural,
但是我敢确定 那绝不是什么超自然的
but I do know that it’s definitely not supernatural
或救赎之类 无意冒犯 卡莫迪夫人
or biblical, and, no offense, Mrs. Carmody,
但是我们唯一自救的方法
but the only way we’re gonna help ourselves
就是寻找求援
is to seek rescue.
我们要出去
We’re going out.
-布伦特 听着 -我不打算再讨论这事了
-Brent, look. -I’m not discussing this any further.
我知道 我只想请你帮个忙
I know. I just want to ask a favor.
把这个绑到你的腰上
Tie this around your waist.
为什么
What for?
它会告诉我们 你们至少走了300英尺(约91米)
It’ll let us know you got at least 300 feet.
我来做
I’ll do it.
你想加入他们
Are you throwing in with them?
我 才不是呢
Me? No thanks.
我想你那个老兄有点太紧张了
I think your man there is a little too tightly wound.
这样会死人的
Gonna get somebody killed.
不过我想 我们会用得着你的猎枪
But I’m thinkin’ we could use that shotgun of yours.
我进来的时候刚好看到你泊车
I saw where you parked when I pulled in.
红色小卡车 对吧 远端入口
Red pickup, right? Far entrance?
孩子 你可真是个豹子胆
Son, you got brass balls.
子弹在表盘旁的储物柜里
The shells are in the glove compartment.
开回来
Drive it back.
好的
All right.
只要保证他们缓放绳子就行
Just see they’re paying out this line.
绳子放完 我就会割断它
Line’s up, I’ll cut her loose,
这样你们就明白了
just so you understand.
好的
Yeah.
真的没办法劝你放弃吗
You sure there’s no way I can talk you out of this?
戴维…
David…
外面没什么东西 雾里没东西
there’s nothing out there. Nothing in the mist.
万一你错了怎么办
What if you’re wrong?
那么 我想…
Then, I guess…
玩笑终于开到我头上了
the joke would be on me after all.
我们会叫救援回来的
We’re gonna send back help.
你们会死在外面 全部
You’ll die out there. All of you.
嘿 疯婆子 我也信仰上帝
Hey, crazy lady, I believe in God too.
只是我不认为 他是那种嗜血成性的混♥蛋♥
I just don’t think he’s the bloodthirsty asshole
是你把他说成这样的
you make him out to be.
你去跟魔鬼说吧
Well, you take that up with the devil when you run into him.
没事的时候跟他好好讨论讨论
You just chat it over at your leisure.
好了 咱们出发吧 直奔镇中心
Well, let’s strike out toward the center of town.
保持宽松
Keep it loose.
很好 放松
Nice and easy.
继续放
Keep going.
快看
Look.
还在走
It’s going.
他们做的不赖
They’re doing good.
放它下来
Put it down!
快拉
Ohh! Pull!
噢 我的天 我被拽滑动了
Oh, my God! I’m slippin’!
拉啊 向后拉 向后拉 向后拉
Pull! Back up! Back up! Back up!
放开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!