W-wait. What do you mean getting in?
你关了库房♥门
You shut the loading door.
是的 可是整个店的正面都是玻璃板的
Yeah, but the entire front of the store is plate glass.
噢 我的天呀
Jesus Christ.
我正想你去哪了呢
I was wondering where you’d gotten to.
嗯 听着…
Um, listen…
那个人慌慌张张的进来 鼻子流着血的人
that guy that came in here, the one with the bloody nose…
…他们…他们… 我们见着大触腕了
…they’re–they’re–We saw tentacles.
进展不顺利 是不
Ain’t goin’ very well, is it?
-你…什么 -来这边 你最好来…
-You… what? -Come here, you’ve got–
来这边
Come here.
告诉他
Tell him.
是真的
It’s true.
大触腕 没错
Tentacles. Yeah.
呃 先生们 呃…
Um, gentlemen, um…
不好意思 我…我想我没那么笨
I’m sorry, I–I’m just not that stupid.
我是说 你们以为我是什么
I mean, what do you take me for?
我被吓着了
I’m shocked.
我被吓着了
I’m shocked.
我被吓着了 这事儿真的很没品
I’m shocked. It’s pretty tasteless
利用刚刚发生的一切 想让我看起来像个白♥痴♥
using what’s happening here to try to make me look like an idiot.
不 不 事情不是你想的那样
No, no, that’s not what’s going on here.
听着 跟我回储物仓看下 怎样
Look, come back to the loading dock, okay?
我会指给你看
I’ll show you.
血 一大块触腕就在…在地板上
Blood. A chunk of tentacle on–on the floor.

No.
不 你这什么意思
No? What do you mean no?
不 我们还有真正要紧的事要处理
No. We’ve got real problems to deal with here,
而这个可怜的玩笑
and this pathetic attempt at a joke
已经开到头了
has gone far enough.
诺顿先生 要什么理由才能让我们…
Mr. Norton, what reason could we possibly have–?
噢 拜托 拜托
Oh, please! Please!
这是去年我对他提起诉讼的报复
This is payback for the lawsuit that I filed against him last year,
而你们几个都在帮着他
and you guys are backing him up.
觉得赢的还不够 哼
So winning wasn’t enough, huh?
如果你想加倍羞辱我
You wanted to humiliate me some more,
弄条橡皮蛇来 当着这些…这些乡巴佬
show me a rubber snake while these–these hicks
让他们围着我笑到翻才行
stand around laughing their asses off.
-小心你在叫谁乡巴佬 -麦伦 麦伦
-Watch who you callin’ a hick! -Myron! Myron!
-嘿 嘿 你♥妈♥的♥… -诺顿先生…
-Hey, hey, fuck–! -Mr. Norton…
…我发誓 你把我们都怪错了
… I swear, you have got us all wrong.
你做的还不算过份 对外来人 不是吗
You’re not too crazy about, um, out-of-towners, are you?
我只是在这花花钱 上上税
I only spend my money, and I pay my taxes here,
而我却发现你在我背后说我坏话
and I have seen you talking behind my back.
原来你们是一块的
Y’all stick together.
我觉得自己很蠢
Well, don’t I feel foolish?
今天我真的以为你对我很友好
I actually thought you were being kind to me today,
还有 嗯 得谢谢你搭我出来
and, well, thanks for setting me straight.
而且我真高兴那棵树砸到你的船屋上
And I’m glad that tree fell on your boathouse, you know that?
高兴 砸的太漂亮了 不是吗 爽极了
Glad. Smashed it in pretty good, didn’t it? Fantastic.
现在 你们每个人 都离我远点
Now, all of y’all, just stay out of my way.
我知道你吓坏了 老兄 我也吓坏了
I know you’re scared, man. I’m scared too.
-大家的生命都岌岌可危 -戴维…
-Lives are at stake around here. -David–
好吧 我儿子的生命 现在 我需要你
Okay, my son’s life. Now, I need you.
布伦特 拜托了 别这么死脑瓜骨行不
Brent, please, get your head out of your ass.
好吧 我会硬拖你过去的 如果有必要的话
All right, I’ll drag you back there if I have to.
过来这边
Come here.
戴维 把你那臭爪子拿开
David, get your goddamn hands off of me!
小心我再控告你
I’ll sue your ass again!
控告你 而这次你肯定会进监狱
Sue your ass, and this time you’ll go to jail!
这个人打了我
This man assaulted me.
他打了我 你们都可以做证
He assaulted me. You were witness to it.
这人简直疯了 他疯了
This man’s crazy. He’s crazy.
没有
No.
他没疯 我真希望他疯了 可他没有
He isn’t. I wish he was, but he isn’t.
店里的每个人 你们想过来这里看看吗
E-everyone in the store, you want to come back here?
有件事你们得听听 与大家息息相关
There’s something you need to hear. It concerns you all.
行了吧
Okay.
等…等等 我不知道你们这些人到底在干什么
W-w-wait. I don’t know what you people think you’re doing.
你喝多了
You’re drinking?
看在主的份上 奥利
For Christ’s sake, Ollie.
你想让我打你的报告吗 你不想要你工作了
Do you want me to report you? You want to lose your job?
听着 我现在要开始记名了 就从你开始
Look, I’m gonna be taking down names, starting with you.
还有我已经打算报一份给警♥察♥了
And I am prepared to file a police report.
-好极了 伯德 你就记你的名吧 -我会的
-Fine, Bud, write down your names. -I will.
不过与此同时 你就闭上嘴仔细听着
But in the meantime, shut the fuck up and listen.
这位是戴维•德雷顿先生
This is Mr. David Drayton.
你们得听听他要说些什么 如果你们打算离开的话
You need to hear what he’s got to say if you’re thinking about leaving.
…去姐姐那边 好吗
…go hang out with the ladies, all right?
听着 别害怕
Listen, don’t be scared.
没事的
It’s okay.
好了
Okay.
事情是这样的
This is how it is.
现在 我也不知道这雾到底是什么…
Now, I don’t know what this mist is…
不过有东西在里面 而且很危险 就如丹所说的
but there are things in it, and they’re dangerous, like Dan said.
没错
That’s right.
就是这样
That’s exactly right.
什么样的东西
What kind of things?
我从没见过 这事发生得太快了
I never saw it. It happened too fast.
我被击倒了
I got knocked down.
我们有五个人去了储物仓
Five of us went back in the loading dock.
其中包括吉姆 麦伦 奥利…
It was Jim, Myron, Ollie…
我…
me…
诺姆 那个搬运男孩
Norm, the bag boy.
-我们打开了吊门… -怎么不见诺姆
-We opened the door… -Where’s Norm?
…这样诺姆就能出去外面 清理发电机的通风口
…so Norm could go out and clear the vent for the generator.
有东西从雾里伸了出来并拖走了他
Something come out of the mist and took him.
拖走他
Took him?
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是说…弄死了他
Just… killed him.
我是说硬拽死的
I mean dragged him off.
现在 朋友们 我不知道这些是什么东西
Now, guys, I don’t know what these things are.
我们见到的只有一些触腕
All we saw were tentacles.
触腕
WOTentacles?
触腕 他说的
Tentacles, he says.
触腕 来自X行星的
Tentacles from Planet X.
那是骗人的 知道吧
It’s a lie, you know.
我是说 这些人就是合伙骗人的
I mean, all these people do is just lie each other up.
那是一堆狗屎
It’s a pile of shit.
当然是骗人的 当然是骗人的
Of course it’s a lie. Of course it’s a lie.
简直神经质
It’s lunacy.
表面看起来 那些触腕是从啤酒罐钻出来的
From the look of it, the tentacles are coming out of the beer cans.
好吧 伯德 别曲解我们的话
All right, uh, Bud, don’t take our word for it.
去看看
Go look.
就在那里
Over there.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
看起来 可能我们的麻烦来大了
It appears we may have a problem of some magnitude here.
对 把他们都排成行 谢谢
Yeah, just keep ’em in line. Thanks.
让我…
Let me…
来拯救这些人吧
help these people.
让我…
Let me–
让我来宣扬您的真理吧
let me preach your word.
让我来眩耀您的圣光吧
Let me shine your light,
因为他们不全是坏人
’cause they’re not all bad.
他们不可能全是坏人
They can’t all be bad.
有些人是可以挽救的 不是吗
Some can be saved, can’t they?
是的
Yes.
有些人可以带去…
Some can be brought…
天堂的神圣之门 通过您的恩惠
to heaven’s holy gates through your grace.
我确信如此
I have to believe that,
虽然我知道大多数都将在火湖中永世煎熬

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!