Ma’am, please, wait until–
好了 咱们得开始打扫一下了 好不
Okay, let’s start cleaning up, okay?
收拾一下那些碎瓶子 烂玻璃 诸如此类的东西
Get the spilled bottles, broken glass, stuff like that.
第三过道有医药用品
Aisle three has medical supplies.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
好了 放松 小冠军 坚强点
All right, easy, champ. Come on.
坚强点
Come on.
坚强点 好了
Come on. All right, hey, hey, hey.
可不能一直这样哭哦 儿子
Can’t keep crying like this, pal.
坚强些
Come on!
坚强些 你会伤到你自己的
Come on, you’re gonna hurt yourself.
-坚强些 你没事的 -我想要妈妈
-Come on, are you all right? -I want Mommy!
好了 我知道你想妈妈
All right, I know you want Mommy.
好了 尽量试着深呼吸
All right, just try to breathe.
试着深呼吸
Just try to breathe, okay?
试着深呼吸 孩子 没事的
Just try to breathe, pal. That’s okay.
没事了
It’s all right.
我很久没见他这样吸拇指了 上一次是在他2岁时
I haven’t seen him suck his thumb like this since he was 2 years old.
他受了惊吓
He’s in shock.
我想我们都是
I think we all are.
你们没见过吧
You haven’t met.
阿曼达•旦芙蕾
Amanda Dunfrey.
她是新来的 这个学期才过来
She’s new in town as of this semester.
教三年级
Teaches third grade
还那些特殊的孩子 因为莫歇尔退休了
and the special ed kids, now that Mosher’s retired.
她很棒 孩子们都喜欢她
She’s wonderful. The kids love her.
而戴维是名艺术家
And David’s an artist.
他做电影海报之类的
He does movie posters and such.
而我…
And me…
上帝 我又乱侃了 就像个茶会上的老婆娘
Lord, I’m babbling away like some old biddy at a tea party!
我想我有些语无伦次了
My nerves are jangled, I guess.
小孩安静下来了
Boy settle down?
他怎么样
How is he?
还有点烧
Still hot.
我帮他拿点阿斯匹林吧
Why don’t I get him some aspirin.
-第三过道 -好的
-Aisle three. -Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
丹怎么样了
How’s Dan?
他的鼻子已经止血了
His nose stopped bleedin’.
他平静多了 有人给了他一剂安定
He’s calmer now. Somebody gave him a Valium.
真不敢相信他怎样跑进来的
Can’t believe the way he ran in here.
从来没见过他那样
Never seen him like that.
我得找个东西给我的孩子盖上 有毯子吗
I need something to cover my boy up. Got any blankets?
家居垫 在储物仓
Furniture pads. Loadin’ dock.
我还得继续检查其他人 如果有需要 尽管喊我
Gonna keep checkin’ on people. If you need anything, just holler.
当然了 萨利 能帮把手吗
You bet. Sally, you mind?
噢 我很想帮忙 可是我必须得帮他打扫这里
Oh, I’d love to. I really should help him clean up.
-我来看着他吧 -好的
-I’ll take him. -Okay.
爸爸 别走
Daddy, don’t go.
不走 我就去一会儿 乖比利 来 我帮你拿毯子
No, I’ll be gone two seconds, Big Bill. Come on, I’m gonna get your blanket.
瑞普拉奶奶在这
Mrs. Reppler’s here,
而且还有土尔曼太太
and so is Mrs. Turman.
我就在附近 好吗
I’ll be close by, okay?
-好吧 -别担心 我不走远 好吗
-Okay. -Don’t worry, I’m not far. Okay?
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
想躺下来吗
Wanna lie down?

Yeah.
好了
There you go.
一旦它被吹散 我们就可以平安自♥由♥地出去了
Soon as it blows away, we can walk out of here safe and free,
但是我们不能太大意
but we have to be smart about it.
第一个我们要做的 就是要保持头脑清醒
First thing we need to do is keep our wits about us
然后再查出发生了什么事
and find out what’s happened.
啊 那我们怎么办 老兄
Well, Howe gonna do that, my man?
我们这里手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥ 也没有无线电
We’ve got no phone signal, got no radio.
我相信他们正在处理我们说的这些问题
I’m sure they’re working on those problems as we speak.
我们有理由相信 恢复通讯正常
It stands to reason that restoring communications
是他们的首要任务
would be their top priority.
天哪
Jeez!
噢 妈的
Oh, shit.
妈的
Shit!
真见鬼
God damn it!
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
很明显我们…
It’s obvious that we’re–
我们遇到了某种自然灾害
we’re in some kind of natural disaster here.
我就看不出这狗♥日♥的♥有什么明显的
Ain’t nothin’ obvious about this sombitch from where I sit.
也不是什么自然性的灾祸 依我看
There ain’t nothin’ natural about it either.
说的对
That’s right.
这是审判日 它最终还是来了
It’s Judgment Day, and it’s come round at last.
没什么比这更明显更自然的了
There is nothing more obvious or natural than that.
噢 完了 这回
Ohh, fuck, now.
是你们自己种下的祸种
You’ve done that to yourself,
只因你们一生作孽
by a life of sin and dissolution.
嘿 哇 戴维
Hey, whoa! David!
嗯 你们听到动静了吗
Hey, you guys hear that?
发电机 我们正准备去检查一下呢
The generator? We’re just gonna check it out.
不 不 我关了发电机了
No, no, I turned the generator off.
它…它正储电呢
It–it was backing up.
-没…没人听见那声音 -什么声音
-N-nobody else heard that sound? -What sound?
我不知道 诡异的响声
I don’t know, like a… weird noise,
在黑暗里面
back there in the dark.
就像有东西 正 正挤压着门
Like something was, like, pressing against the door.
你听见那声音是在关灯这前 还是之后
Did you hear it before the lights went out, or after?
不 是之后
No, only after.
之后 不过 听着 我听见了 好不
After, but, look, I heard it, okay?
-没人在说你撒谎 -可听起来就是那意思
-Nobody’s calling you a liar. -That’s what it sounds like.
别 别 别 别扯那么远 德雷顿时先生
No, no, no, no. Now, don’t be thattaway, Mr. Drayton.
毫无疑问 你是被吓着了
You had a scare, no doubt.
要不我们都下去检查一下
What say we all go check it out?

Here.

Man.
可真够臭的 这
It’s pretty rank in here.
-麦伦 过去看看 -好的
-Myron, go check it out. -All right.
继续 启动开关
Go on, fire it up.
好了
All right!
关掉它吧
Shut it off!
哇噢 真臭啊
Holy crow, don’t that stink!
外面有东西把排气孔给堵上了
Something’s got the exhaust vent plugged up from the outside.
你确定它有足够的电把门拉开点吗
You get it running long enough to raise that door a little,
我出去把堵着的东西清理掉
I’ll go out and clear whatever’s blockin’ it.
不 不 你不能那样做
No, no, you can’t do that.
为什么不 那是道电动门 对吧
Why not? It’s an electric door, right?
嗯 是的 可是让他出去可能不太明智
Well, yeah, but it may not be wise to send him out there.
好吧 那我来做
Okay, I’ll do it.
不 听着 这不是谁出去的事
No, look, it’s not about who goes out there.
怎么 你以为我做不来
What, don’t you think I can do it?
嘿 我去 那是我的主意
Hey! I want to go! It was my idea.
啊 等等 先别动 行不
Well, wait, just stop, okay?
-吉…吉姆 对吗 -嗯哼
-J-Jim, right? -Mm-hmm.
麦伦 你们都…
Myron? You guys are–
你们 你们看来还没弄明白
you, well, you don’t seem to understand,
或者是你们努力不去理解
or you’re tryin’ real hard not to.
这不是什么普通的雾 好不
This is no ordinary mist, okay?
你要是开了那门 就会有什么东西进来了
You open that door, and something gets in here.
比如什么
Like what?
嗯 什么都可能
Well, like whatever,
我是说 能弄出我听到的那种声音的东西
I mean, made that noise I heard.
我说你们是不是故意装傻
Are you guys being willfully dense?
德雷顿先生 你得原谅我
Mr. Drayton, you’ll pardon me,
但是我不信你听见什么声音
but I’m not convinced that you heard anything.
我是说 我们现在什么也没听见 对吧
I mean, we’re not hearing anything now, right?
有人听见吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!