-好的 -好吧
-Sure. -Okay?
店里见
Meet you guys in there.
牵住手
Hold hands.
不好意思 我不知道他是你妹妹
I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was your sister.
那东西看起来真够怪的
BOY: That looks so freaky!
(食品超♥市♥)
Food House
-萨利 嗨 -嗨 德雷顿先生
-Sally, hey. -Hey, Mr. Drayton.
你们看起来忙坏了
You guys look jammed up.
是啊 一半的人没来 而且电也断了
Yeah, well, half the staff didn’t show, plus the power’s out.
噢 不 怎么 没有后备发电机
Oh, no. What, no backup generator?
只能用来给食物保鲜
Only to keep the food cold.
其他的么 欢迎来到黑暗时代
Everything else, welcome to the Dark Ages,
别忘了带钱包
and bring your checkbook.
嘿 星期四晚 史蒂夫和我想聚一聚
Hey, Thursday night, Steph and I want a date night.
-帮忙看小孩 -嗯哼 我会去啦
-Baby-sit? -Heck, yeah. I’m there.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
都是因为暴风雨
The storm.
每个人都想着积点货 我们一开门就这么忙了
Everybody’s stockin’ up. Been like this since we opened.
倒霉的一天 哼
Crappy day, huh?
嗯 今早个个脾气都不小
Eh, everyone’s a little pissed off this morning.
早啊 卡莫迪太太
‘Morning, Mrs. Carmody.
有这么多人排队 真不知道这是好还是坏
With lines like these, I don’t know how good it is,
不过 先这么凑合着吧
but I guess we’ll have to make do.
-埋头苦干吧 伙计 -我就知道
-Keep your head down, pal. -I know it.
嘿 小冠军
Hey, champ.
你妻子应该当医生
Your wife should be a doctor.
就凭她这手字 在曼哈顿肯定可以发大财
She could make a fortune in Manhattan with this handwriting.
是啊 得常看才能懂
Yeah, it takes some getting used to.
你去买♥♥你的东西吧 我在收银处等你
Why don’t you get your stuff? I’ll meet you at the checkout.
好吧 就这样
Okay, done.
嘿 戴维 谢谢你今天载我出来
Hey, David, thanks for helping me out today.
你是不是跟诺顿先生要成为朋友了 爸爸
Are you and Mr. Norton gonna be friends now, Daddy?
噢 我也说不准
Oh, I don’t know.
“朋友”似乎有还些谈不上
“Friends” might be stretching it a little.
我想你们不再生对方的气了
I guess you’re not mad at each other anymore.
我想也是
I guess not.
那这应该算个开始 哼
And that’s a start, huh?
(暴风导致电力瘫痪:有史以来最严重)
抱歉 夫人 记数器不能用了
I’m sorry, ma’am, the registers are down.
备用电源也快用完了
The power outage got us too.
希望我们尽快能恢复供电
Hopefully we’ll have power up pretty soon.
-巴士会在30钟后离开 -我们能赶上 放心吧
-The bus leaves in 30 minutes. -We’ll make it, okay?
你们去选糖果 我在这里排队等
You guys get the goodies. I’ll wait in line.
我需要些零钱 在5号♥口
I need some change on register five.
早上好 瑞普拉女士
Good morning, Ms. Reppler.
你好 瑞普拉奶奶
Hello, Ms. Reppler.
啊 你也好 比利•德雷顿
Well, hello to you, Billy Drayton.
昨晚怎么样
How’d you hold up in the storm?
昨晚有棵树砸到了落地窗上
We had a tree come through the picture window last night,
那正好是我的画室
right in my studio.
还有那个船屋也被砸烂了 诺顿先生的树倒在了上面
And the boathouse got all smooshed. Mr. Norton’s tree fell on it.
哎唷
Ouch.
-是啊 -很遗憾发生那种事
-Yeah. -Sorry to hear that.
你们怎么样
How’d you guys make out?
噢 我们还好 这几份清单才是个事呢
Oh, we’re fine. It’s the listings I’m worried about.
不过起码 我敢打赌 我们每个”待售”的牌子都倒了
At the very least, I’ll bet every one of our “For Sale” signs fell over.
我们学校也受灾了 你还不知道
We had damage at the school, wouldn’t you know?.
就是因为没有修屋顶 才会落得这样
That’s what we get for not fixing that roof when we should’ve,
可是我们的资金每年都在削减…
but with funds being cut every year…
你以为儿童教育
You’d think educating children
应该是国家的头等事
would be more of a priority in this country,
可是你错了
but you’d be wrong.
政♥府♥有更好的事去挥霍纳税人的钱
Government’s got better things to spend our money on,
例如给大公♥司♥注资 还有做炸♥弹♥
like corporate handouts and building bombs.
爸爸 外面着火了吗 妈妈没事吧
Daddy, is there a fire? Is Mommy all right?
我肯定她没事 别担心
I’m sure she’s fine. Don’t worry, okay?
专心做你的事 萨利
Mind what you’re doing, Sally.
噢 拜托 我们有10天假
Oh, come on, we got 10 days’ leave.
给你看假条
Check our papers.
听着 我说了 所有假期都已取消
Look, I told you, all leaves are cancelled.
我也不知为何
I don’t know why.
我得过那边药店去看看
I gotta go check the pharmacy out.
你们三个五分钟后到吉普车那见我
Three men meet me back at the Jeep in five minutes.
这是命令
That’s an order.
妈的 老兄 再过半小时 我们就得走了
Shit, man! Another half an hour, and we’d have been gone.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God!
雾里面有东西
Something in the mist!
雾里面有东西…
Something in the mist…
…已经拖走约翰•李了
…took John Lee!
丹 先缓口气
Dan, catch your breath.
雾里面有个东西拖走了约翰•李
Something in the mist took John Lee.
我能听见他的惨叫
I could hear him screaming.
关上门 关上门 我的天哪
Shut the doors! Shut the doors! My God!
爸爸 我害怕 咱们回家好吗
Daddy, I’m scared. Can we go home?
别出到外面去
Don’t go out there.
雾里面有东西 它拖走约翰•李了
There’s something in the mist. It took John Lee.
别扯淡了 我要回我车里去
Screw that! I’m gettin’ in my car.
先生 不要
Mister, no!
抱紧我 爸爸
Please hold me.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay, it’s okay.
一定是污染的雾 许多工厂都在拉姆福德那里
It’s a pollution cloud. The mills down in Rumford.
化学剂爆♥炸♥之类的 肯定是
Some kind of chemical explosion. Has to be.
发生什么了
What is it?
到底怎么了
What’s going on?
是死神
It’s death.
蹲下
Stay down!
爸爸
Daddy!
你没事吧
You okay?
应该是地震
That was an earthquake.
我跟你说 是那些该死的工厂爆♥炸♥了
I tell you, the goddamn mills blew up!
大家都没事吗 有人受伤吗
Is everyone okay? Is anyone hurt?
每个都待着别动 好吧 别出去
Everybody just stay put, okay? Just stay inside the store.
不行 我不能呆在这 我得回家看我的孩子
I can’t. I can’t stay here. I gotta get home to my kids.
别 别 别出去
No. No, don’t go out there.
死神就在外面 这是世界末日
It’s death out there. It’s the end of days.
别说了 行不 别说了
Stop it, okay? Stop it.
好了 大家 大家都放松点 好吗
Please, everybody, everybody just relax, okay?
他说的对 咱们得保持冷静
He’s right. Let’s just stay cool.
咱们先来分♥析♥分♥析♥到底发生了什么
Let’s just try to figure out what happened.
对不起 我不能就这样呆在这 我得回家找我的孩子
I’m sorry, I–I can’t just stay here. I have to get home to my kids.
夫人 不要 你千万不能出去
Ma’am, no, you can’t go out there.
可能是有毒的云雾
Could be a poisonous gas cloud.
你没听见那个男的惨叫吗
Didn’t you hear that man screaming?
我同意 咱们最好待在这直到把事情缕清
I agree. Let’s stay here until we figure it out.
你们都没听我说么
WOYou’re not listening!
我不能呆在这
I can’t stay here.
旺达正在照看小维克托 她只有8岁
Wanda’s looking after little Victor. She’s only 8.
有时候她甚至忘了她应该照看他
Sometimes she forgets she’s supposed to be watching him.
我跟他们说我只是出来几分钟而已
I told them I’d only be gone a few minutes.
她只有8岁
She’s only 8.
为了他们
For their sakes,
不要去
don’t.
难道没人愿意帮帮我吗
Well, isn’t anybody gonna help me?
嘘 没事的 孩子
Shh. It’s okay, pal.
没人愿意送一位女士回家吗
Won’t somebody here see a lady home?
你吗
You?
你
You?
-没事的 孩子 -你
-It’s okay, buddy. -You?
夫人 别这样 我自己还有孩子呢
Ma’am, please, I got my own boy to worry about.
我愿你们都入十八层地狱
I hope you all rot in hell.
夫人 求你了 等到…