为什么 因为我们违背了主的旨意
For what? For going against the will of God!
违背了他古老的禁令
For going against his forbidden rules of old!
登上月球
Walking on the moon!
是的 是的
Yes! Yes!
-还…还有搞什么分♥裂♥原子 -阿门
-Or–or splitting his atoms! -Amen!
还…还有…什么干细胞和堕胎
Or–or–or stem cells and abortions!
还想探索生命的秘密
And destroying the secrets of life
而这只有主才有权力这样做
that only God above has any right to!
阿门 阿门
Amen! Amen!
是的 我知道 这是真的
Yes, I know! It is true!
现在我们正受到惩罚
And now we are being punished.
主对我们的审判已经到来
The judgment is being brought down upon us.
你们看到 地狱里的魔鬼已经被松开
The fiends of hell, you see they are let loose,
并且开始发泄他们的恨意
and star Wormwood blazes!
这都是他的错
And it is his fault!
不 不 这不是我的错 不是的
No! No! It is not my fault! No!
这都是他们做的 他们亵渎了万能的主
They did it! They spit in the eye of the Almighty!
不是的
No!
滚回去
Get over there!
不要这样
No!
犹大
Judas!
吉姆
Jim!
杀了他 吊死他
Kill him! String him up!
站起来 你这懦夫
Stand up, you coward!

Jesus!
不要
No!
赎罪
Expiation!
-不要 -戳死他
-No! -Stab him!
-啊 -赎罪
-Aaahhhh! -Expiation!
扔他出去喂怪物
Feed him to the beast!
赎罪
Expiation!
让那些怪兽闻一闻他的血
Let the abominations smell his blood!
不要 不能这样
No, no! No!
-该死的 等等 -戴维 不要去
-Jesus! Wait! -No, David!
求你了
Please.
今晚怪物不会来打扰我们了
The beast will leave us alone tonight.
明天…
Tomorrow…
明天 我们等着瞧吧
tomorrow, we’ll just have to wait and see.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
对不起 把你丢下了 孩子
Sorry I left you, pal.
我再也不会丢下你了
I’ll never leave you again.
保证吗
Promise?
你一定要向我保证 好吗
But you have to give me your best promise, okay?
你最重的承诺 永远也不能食言
Your very best promise, and can never break it.
说吧
Tell me.
保证你不会让怪物捉走我
Promise you won’t let the monsters get me.
永远 不管什么
Ever. No matter what.
我保证
I promise.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我爱你 比利
I love you, Billy.
胜于一切
More than anything.
天要亮了
It’s dawn.
嘿 小伙子 准备好回家了吗
Hey, pal, you ready to go home?

Come on.
好了 我把食物藏在2号♥收银台里
Okay, I got the groceries hidden at check stand number two.
有5袋 我们拿了然后出门了
Five bags. We can grab ’em and get out the door.

Okay.
我的车停在停车场中♥央♥车道的远端
My car’s parked in the center lane of the parking lot, far end.
不管谁先到那里 都要把两扇门打开
Whoever gets there first, open up both doors,
然后我们尽快地挤进去 明白吗
and we’ll all pile in as fast as we can, okay?
走吧
Let’s go.
要偷食物吗
Stealing food now?.
我们现在要出去 卡莫迪夫人
Going out now, Mrs. Carmody.
请站开
Please stand aside.
你们不能出去 我不许
You can’t go out. I won’t allow it.
不许
Won’t allow it?
这是违背主的意志的
It’s against God’s will.
你们到现在还不明白吗
Don’t you know that by now?.
我不是一而再 再而三地 证明了我自己了吗
Haven’t I proven myself again and again and again?
你们还不相信我就是他的信使吗
Haven’t I shown that I am his vessel?
你们怎么回事呀
What’s the matter with you?
难道你们不相信主吗
Don’t you believe in God?
没人妨碍你相信主
No one’s interfered with you.
我们要的只是同等的权利
All we’re asking for is the same privilege.
你们听到了
You heard him.
就是这些人让我们陷入现在这种境地
It is these people who brought this upon us.
就是他们…
They–
这帮人不愿臣服于主的意志
people who refused to bend to the will of God,
还把它说成是特权
and claim it privilege.
一帮傲慢的罪人
Sinners in pride.
对 傲慢
Yes, haughty.
有特权
Privileged!
他们嘲弄了我们
They mock us.
他们嘲弄了我们的…我们的主 我们的信仰
They mock our–our God, our faith,
我们的的价值 我们的生活方式
our values, our very lifestyle.
他们嘲弄了我们的谦卑和虔诚
They mock our humility and our piousness.
他们亵渎了我们并且还在笑
They piss on us and laugh.
用以祭祀的人类的血
It’s from them
必须取自他们
the blood of human sacrifice must come.
赎罪的血…
From them…
-来呀 -…应取自他们
-Come on. -…the blood of expiation.
来呀
Come on.
你试试看
You try it.
你♥他♥妈♥的试试看
Fuckin’ try it!
来呀
Come on!
-捉住他们 -我们要那个男孩
-Get ’em! -We want the boy.
-我们要那个男孩 -你们后退
-We want the boy! -You get back!
-对 -你们后退
-Yeah! -You get back!
捉住那个男孩
The boy!
捉住那个男孩 捉信他
Grab that boy! Grab him!
捉住他
Grab him!
把那淫♥妇♥也捉起来
And get the whore too!
捉住她
Grab her!
杀了他们 把他们全给杀了
Kill ’em! Kill ’em all!
蹲下 蹲下 蹲下
Stay down! Stay down! Stay down!
我…我杀了她
I–I killed her.
谢谢你 奥利
Thank you, Ollie.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
把制冰机拉开
Get that ice machine out of the way, please.
你杀了她
WOYou killed her!
你谋杀了她
You murdered her!
我不想杀她的 戴夫
I wouldn’t have shot her, Dave,
如果有别的办法的话
not if there’d been any other way.
所以我才说谢谢你
That’s why I said thank you.
好了
Okay.
好 那…我们走
Okay, then… let’s go!
起来 麦伦
Get up, Myron!
来 我们得快走
Come on! We gotta go!
我的脚踝
My ankle!
好 一直往前冲
Okay. All the way down!
他们在哪
Where are they?
伯德 麦伦
Bud! Myron!
安布罗斯
Ambrose!
我想我的脚断了
I think I broke it!
坚持一下
Come on! Come on!
我们得走了 来吧 走
We gotta go! Come on, come on!
他们走散了
They’re lost!
-啊 天哪 -奥利
-Oh, Jesus. -Ollie!
奥利
Ollie!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!