什么会终结它 告诉我
What will end it? Let me hear it.
-赎罪 -我们在讨论什么
-Expiation! -What are we talking about?
-赎罪 -再说一遍 虔诚地
-Expiation! -Say it again like you mean it!
赎罪
Expiation!
欢迎收看《芝麻街》 今天的话题是”赎罪”
Welcome to Sesame Street. Today’s word is “expiation.”
哈利路亚 哈利路亚
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
那人从在药房♥起就不大对劲
That boy hasn’t been right since the pharmacy.
他的思维一下子终止了 没了
His mind’s just snapped. Gone.
这还没到两天呢
Hasn’t even been two days.
两天都不到呀
Not even two days.
我可不会让我的余生在这里过 我会出去的
I’m not spendin’ the rest of my life here, I’ll tell you what.
我可以静静地拿几袋食品
I can quietly gather up some bags of groceries
藏到靠门的一个收银台里
and hide them up at one of the check stands by the door.
这是你的主意 你的车
It was your idea. It’s your vehicle.
我们就等你的决定了
It’ll be your call.
就算是死我也要出去搏一搏 而不是在这里干等着
I’d rather die out there trying than in here waiting.
谁来救它们 没有人
Who will save them? No one.
石头不会藏匿它们
The rocks will not hide them.
我想知道我们现在要面对是什么
I want some idea of what we’re up against.
我想知道这雾是怎么回事
I want to know what this mist is.
我要跟那些士兵谈谈
I want to talk to the soldiers.
士兵 为什么
Soldiers? What’s that gonna do?
在药房♥的时候 你也听到那个宪兵说的了
You heard what that M.P. said at the pharmacy.
戴维 我还不确定他那时候到底有没有说话
David, I’m not even sure I knew he was talking.
当时的情况乱哄哄的
The situation was insane.
他说对不起
He said he was sorry.
他用的是”对不起”吧
Wasn’t that the word he used–“sorry”?
没错 他说那是他们的错 不是吗
That’s right. He said it was their fault, right?
他那是什么意思
What did he mean by that?
那正是我们要弄明白的
That’s what we’re gonna find out.
爱琳 请你陪着比利
Irene, stay with Billy, please.
第17章
MRS. CARMODY’ Verse 17!
“…把碗倒在空中
“…poured out his vial into the air,
“就有大声音
“and there came a great voice
从殿中的宝座上出来 说
“out of the temple of heaven from the throne, saying,
“”成了 成了 ”
“‘It is done! It is done!’
“又有闪电 又有声音
“And there were voices and lightning,
雷轰 大地震”
and thunders, and a great earthquake.”
对 归投我吧
MRS. CARMODY’ Yes! Come to me!
什么事
What?
-你的朋友呢 -我没看到他们
-Where’s your friends? -I ain’t seen ’em.
这商店不大 弄丢一个人可不是容易的事
Not that big a store. It’s kinda hard to lose.
我说过 我没看到他们 我又不是他们的监护人
I ain’t seen ’em, I said. I look like their keeper?
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
你知道这雾是怎么回事吗
What do you know about this mist?
我什么都不知道 这跟我一点关系都没有
I don’t know nothin’. I got nothin’ to do with it.
那个宪兵在药房♥里 被蜘蛛钻出他的皮肤以前
That’s not what the M.P. said in the pharmacy
可不是这样说的
before the spiders came out of his skin.
他们不在店里
They’re not in the store.
我们没找的地方就只有储物间了
The only place we haven’t looked is the loading dock.
…因为你们知道
…because you know.
今晚你看到了主的真容
You saw the good face of God tonight.
是吗 告诉我们
Yes? Tell us.
这里有个老人目睹了主
Here is an old man who has seen!
是的 他看见了
Yes, he has seen!
阿门
Amen.
我还想说 我会跟你们一起
And I want to say, do I want to walk with you
走到我主的跟前吗
into my Father’s hands?
莫拉莱士
Morales.
唐纳德逊
Donaldson.
伙计们…
Guys…
他们只能在这里了
It’s the only place they can be.
什么
What?
他们不可能凭空消失的
Couldn’t just disappear.
看 我告诉过你们 我不知道他们在哪…
Look, I told you, okay, I don’t know where they are–
我没想到他们真的自杀了
I didn’t think they’d do it.
他们说过会自杀的 而我只是…
They said they would do it, and I just–
我把宪兵在药房♥里说的话告诉了他们
I told them what the M.P. said at the pharmacy,
然后他们发誓说要自杀
and they swore they’d do it.
我只是… 我没想过他们会这样做
I just–I didn’t think they would.
天哪
Jesus.
这就是箭头计划 是不是
It’s the Arrowhead Project, isn’t it?
这场雾就是 所谓的军事试验失败的结果
This mist, it’s some kind of, what, military fuckup?
你们这帮家伙究竟在那儿乱搞什么 哼
What were you guys messin’ with up there, huh?
我们捉到你了 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
We got you now, you sorry son of a bitch!
进去
Get in there!
是他们 这一切都是他们弄出来的
It was them! It was them what done it to us!
是他们给我们招来了上帝的怒火的
It was them what brung down the final wrath upon us!
一直跟他在一起的那两个家伙
Those two peckerwoods that he’s been with this whole time,
之所以在里屋上吊 是因为他们是知道原因的
they hung themselves in the back because they knew!
他们一直都是知道的
They knew it all along!
-他疯的 他不知道… -跪下
-He’s crazy. He doesn’t know—Get on your knees!
离远点 德雷顿
Stay out of it, Drayton!
他们也听说过的 不是吗 你们都知道的
They heard it too, didn’t you? All of ya!
关于箭头计划的一切
All about the Arrowhead Project
在山里搞的见不得人的一切
and all that secret shit up on the mountain.
就是这些让我们落得现在这种地步
That’s what brung it down on us.
让主对我们发火
That’s what brung down the wrath of God!
二等兵杰斯厄
Private Jessup.
不是我
It wasn’t me.
我只是… 我只是驻扎在那里
I’m just–I’m stationed up there.
这不是我的责任…
I’m not responsible–
-胡说 -冤枉啊 我是本地人
-Bullshit! -Hell, I’m a local!
你们很多人都认得我的
Most of you people know me.
少装无辜喊冤了
You stop your chicken shit whining
小心我就切掉你的舌头
or I will cut your puling tongue out.
现在你要跟我们坦白
Now you tell us!
告诉我们
Tell us.
好 好的
Look, look. Okay, okay.
我听说过一些事
I heard stuff.
一些事
Stuff?
是的 我们都听说过的
Yes, we all heard stuff.
比如他们是怎么样 嗯…
Like how they, um,
他们是怎么样认为存在其他的次元
how they thought that there were other dimensions,
你知道 其他… 在我们周围的其他的世界
you know, other–other worlds all around us,
以及他们是怎么样想造一个 嗯…
and how they wanted to try and make, um,
一个窗口…
a window–
你知道 他们就能通过这个窗口
you know, so they could look through and
看另外一个世界是什么样子
see what’s on the other side.
哼 可能你的窗口变成一扇门了 是不是
Well, maybe your window turned out to be a door. Didn’t it?
不是我的 是那些科学家的
Not mine! Those scientists’!
啊 是科学家的 对 科学家
Oh, the scientists! Yes, the scientists!
他们意外地打开了一个洞
They must have ripped a hole open by accident.
这另一个世界的生物便涌到我们这里
This other world came spilling through to ours.
这就是唐纳德逊自杀前告诉我的
That’s what Donaldson was saying to me right before he killed himself.
我连一半都听不懂
I didn’t understand the half of it.
这不是我的错
It ain’t my fault!
不是 他的 错
Ain’t. His. Fault.
不 不 不是的
No, no, no.
什么也不是
Ain’t nothin’
谁也没有错
ever anybody’s fault.
可是他不承认
But he denies it.
而且又指责别人
He points the finger,
这个藏在我们中间的犹大
this Judas in our midst.
犹大
Judas!
戴维
David!
你 你
You! You!
你现在还不懂吗
Don’t you know by now?.
你还不明白真♥相♥吗
Don’t you know the truth?
我们正受到惩罚
We are being punished.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!