Get out
出去,Rodrigo,我不想听
Get out, Rodrigo. I won’t listen to you.
只有你吗?
Just you?
还有Ralph和John
No, it’s Ralph and John, too.
你想干嘛?队长
What do you want, Captain?
光荣的死去吗?
An honourable death?
他们要求出生存,神父
They want to live, Father.
他们说上帝已弃他们而去 是吗?
They say that God has left them. He’s deserted them. Has he?
你永远成不了传教士
You should never have become a priest.
我是传教士,他们需要我
But I am a priest and they need me!
那就帮助他们成为传教士
Then help them as a priest!
如果你双手血腥
If you die with blood on your hands, Rodrigo,
你便已背叛了你的信仰
you betray everything we’ve done.
你已将生命许诺给上帝
You promised your life to God…
而上帝爱你们
…and God is love!
你昨晚有没有守卫?
Soldier! Weren’t you supposed to be on guard last night?
你自己过来看看
Look what happened!
那里通通退开
Get back there with the others!
他们偷走三支枪 火♥药♥和手♥枪♥
They’ve taken three guns, gunpowder, pistols
还有许多东西
and I don’t know what else.
神父,我来祈求你赐福
Father, I’ve come to ask you to bless me.

No.
你如果是对的,上帝会赐福你
If you’re right, you’ll have God’s blessing.
你若错了,我赐福也没有用
If you’re wrong, my blessing won’t mean anything.
如果武力是对的
If might is right…
则世上容不下爱
…then love has no place in the world.
或许如此
If may be so, it may be so.
但我无法活在没有爱的世界
But I don’t have the strength to live in a world like that, Rodrigo.
我不能赐福予你
I can’t bless you.
Rodrigo
Rodrigo
那边!到那边
They’re coming! They’re coming!
立刻把炮都推上来
Bring up both the cannons!
快!动作快
Quickly, quickly!
还有另一门,在那边
The other cannon as well! Over there!
印地安人,转过去
Indians! Turn around!
转身,面对他们
Turn around! Face them!
调头
Turn around!
印地安人
Indians!
我们要移♥动♥炮
We’ll have to move the cannon!
移♥动♥炮,移♥动♥炮 还有那一门
Move the cannon!
那边!射击那教士
And that one!
我们不想干这种事
Over there! Get the priest! Get him!
我不管,快就位
It’s not our responsibility.
发射
I’m not interested. Take your positions.
别放走那教士
Don’t let the priest get away!
快追
Faster!
瀑布…救命
The falls! Help!
退!退!停
Back! Back!
退后!
Take Back!
发射!
Launch!
你还有脸告诉我 这屠♥杀♥是必要的
And you have the effrontery to tell me that this slaughter was necessary?
我做必须做的事
I did what I had to do…
为了合法目的,而且你同意
…given the legitimate purpose, which you sanctioned…
我要说的是,有必要!
…I would have to say…yes.
实在说,有必要
In truth…yes.
阁下,你别无选择
You had no alternative, Your Eminence.
我们要在现实世界工作
We must work in the world.
而世界就是如此
The world is thus.
不,Hontar先生
No, Senor Hontar…
这世界是我们造成的
…thus have we make the world.
而这后果是我造成的
Thus have I made it.
圣上,因此
So, Your Holiness…
你的教士都死了 而我独活着
…now your priests are dead and I am left alive.
其实是我死,他们永远活着
But, in truth, it is I who am dead and they who live.
圣上明鉴
For, as always, Your Holiness…
死者精神永远 活在生者记忆里
…the spirit of the dead will survive in the memory of the living.