Hear! Hear!
干杯 干杯
They support us. All the way.
他们支持我们 一直
Alan…
艾伦
Kelly…
凯莉
Family and friends…
家人及朋友
the secretary of the army…
陆军部长
is pleased to congratulate you on your engagement.
满心欢喜地祝贺你们喜结良缘
We love it here we love it here
我们爱这里 我们爱这里
you bet your ass we love it here
没错你可以说 我们爱这里
Back away.
回去吧
Go, sergeant!
行动 上士
Fuck me.

You just caught a.556 in your upper lip!
你的上嘴唇刚刚挨了一枪点556
This is America!
这是美国
It’s time to wake up.
该起床了
Jesus, am I dead?
上帝啊 我死了吗
No.
没有
Oh, dear god, help me.
上帝啊 帮帮我
I gotta call my sponsor.
我要给我的保证人打电♥话♥
We should both get out of this together.
我们应该一起离开这里
You could retire.
你可以退休了
We’d go flshing in Alaska.
我们去阿♥拉♥斯加钓鱼
Nah, this dorsett will never let me go.
这个多塞特不会让我走的
He doesn’t own you.
你又不是他的
He saved my life.
他救过我的命
Got me sober… until yesterday.
让我保持清醒 直到昨天
The army owns me and that’s fine with me.
我属于军队 我觉得不错
That’s not fine with me. Come on.
我可不觉得 走吧
All I ever wanted…
一直以来 我想要的
was to get shot at.
就是挨一枪
That too much to ask for on the battlefleld? A battle?
这要求过分吗 在战场上 在战争中
I thought you said you had your baptism.
我记得你说你经历了洗礼
Yeah, well, I lied.
好吧 我说谎了
Wasn’t much of a war.
算不上战争
Heads up.
当心
Dale Martin’s my name. Do you remember me?
我的名字是戴尔·马丁 你们记得我吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
You know what’s the last thing my son said to me?
你知道我儿子说的最后一句话是什么吗
He said, “I’ll see you next week.” on the phone.
他在电♥话♥里说”下周见”
That’s what he said, from over there.
这是他说的 从战场上
And all I said was, “yeah.”
而我只说了”哦”
I’m-

I’m not a good talker.
我不大擅长说话
But-
但是
will you please forgive me?
你愿意原谅我吗
Sir, there’s nothing to forgive.
先生 没有什么需要原谅
Mama said there’d be days like these.
妈妈说总会有这么一天
Our lt was taking fire two blocks down…
中尉在两个街区以外中弹
and so I made a decision to move up this alleyway…
于是我下命令向这条小巷前进
so we could get into this Haji market that I knew had roof access.
这样我们可以通过天台入口进入哈吉市场
Sniper fire came down on us from everywhere.
狙击手的子弹从四面八方向我们射来
It was just pop, pop, pop, pop.
一片枪声
And we’re all scrambling around trying to get some cover…
所有人都在乱跑 想要找个掩体
when an led goes off.
当一个土炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的时候
You know, blows us back.
冲击我们的背部
And we’re all-
我们就都
But I can see Timmerman is still standing, and he has-
但我看见蒂默曼还站着
he has this flap hanging off the side of his head…
他的脑袋侧面挂着个什么软趴趴的东西
and when he turns around, I can see it’s the-
当他转身 的时候 我看出来那是
I can see it’s the side of his face.
我看出来那是他的半张脸
Two of my guys behind us are hit
有两个落在后面的兄弟被击中
and I’m yelling at them…
我冲他们喊
you know, yelling, “get out of the road”…
喊到”别站在路中间”
But they’re screaming so loud they can’t hear me.
但是他们尖叫的声音太大 听不到我
So I take off. I pick one of’em up.
所以我跳起来 把其中一个拉起来
He was…
他服役了
I don’t know, third month, fourth month,
我不知道 三个月 四个月
18, 19.
十八 十九
Pull the other one with my free hand…
我用另一只手拉着另外一个
take us and drop them behind these truck tires.
让他们先待在卡车轮胎后面
And we’re all catching our breath,
我们调整呼吸
trying to radio the bird…
试图用无线电跟总部联♥系♥
when I see Derek…
我看到德里克的时候
just bleeding out in the middle of the street.
躺在路中间 流着血
Now, sniper fire had slowed…
现在 狙击手慢了下来
and he was on his back.
他平躺着
He had his hands up like this.
他像这样把手举起来
Looked like he was- like he was praying.
看起来他 他像是在祈祷
Nothing but noise from the radio, so I make a mad dash to him.
无线电除了杂音什么也没有 我猛冲向他
It’s pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop!
四面枪声
Grab his wrist,
我抓住他的手腕
drag him across the street behind this burned-out old car.
拖他到马路对面一辆报废的旧车后面
And he looking down at his hands.
他低头看着他的手
He keeps looking down at his damn hands.
他一直往下看着他那该死的手
He keeps opening them and closing them…
他不停地张开又合上
and he’s opening, he keeps saying over and over…
然后又张开 不停地说着
“I can’t feel my hands.
“我感觉不到我的手了
I can’t feel my hands.”
我感觉不到我的手了”
And I’m looking down at his hands. His hands are flne.
我低头看他的手 他都手好好的
There’s not a spot on them…
一个斑点都没有
when his left leg is, you know,
但是他的左腿 你知道的
halfway down the block.
落在那个街区半路上
So I start pushing him underneath the car…
所以我开始把他往车下面推
and I’m saying, “Derek, your hands are fine. Your hands are fine.
我说”德里克 你的手好好的 你的手没事
Just sit tight.”
好好坐在这行了”
And he looked at me like I was-
然后他看着我 就像我
he looked at me like I was lying to him.
他看着我就像我在跟他撒谎一样
And that’s when the Ied went off under him.
然后一个土炸♥弹♥滚到了他身子底下
Jesus.
上帝啊
I actually got pieces of him blasted right into me.
真的有他的碎肉落在我身上
It was like…
那就像
flesh shrapnel.
肉弹片
When I came to, I had already been to the fob.
我醒来的时候 已经离开了前线作战基地
I was on my way to Ramstein.
在去拉姆斯坦的路上
In the hospital, I’m laid out
在医院里 我被放在床上展示
and some guy comes in.
进来了一些人
I can’t see very well, and he drops this little-
我看不太清楚 他放了这么点
drops a little ribbon on my bare chest and I’m-
放了这么小的勋章在我赤♥裸♥的胸膛上
I’m all hooked up to wires and machines and heart rate monitors…
我被接上电线 机器 心率监测器
iv’s and shit.
静脉注射还有一些乱七八糟的
Shit I, you know, shit I don’t need.
狗屎 我不需要的狗屎
And he-
然后他
he says, “son…
他说”孩子
You’re a hero.”
你是个英雄”
Damn right, you are.
真♥他♥妈♥对 你就是英雄
No.

No, I- no.
不 我 不是
I put him there.
是我把他放在那的
I did that.
是我
That was me. I didn’t mean to.
是我 我不是故意的
I didn’t plan that.
我没打算那样做
There’s no planning. You can’t plan.
根本没有打算 你不能打算
You only have the moment, but that’s what I did.
你只能临场反应 但那确实是事实
I-

I loaded him into the bomb.
我把他扔到了炸♥弹♥上
That’s not a hero in my book.
这在我的字典里可算不上英雄
A couple weeks later, I’m on crutches.
几个星期之后 我拄着拐杖
Major surgery. Fox eye shield patch.
大手术 福克斯眼罩
And everything looks gray- the nurses, the flowers, blood.
一切看起来都是灰色的 护士 花 血
I’m wandering the halls in the hospital.
我在医院的大厅里闲逛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!