Do you want to dance?
想跳舞吗
There’s no music.
没有音乐
I’m gonna go get a shower.
我要去洗个澡
But why?
为什么
’cause I smell.
我身上有味道
I’m going to get a cup of coffee. Do you want one?
我去来杯咖啡 你要吗
Do you want a cup of coffee? No, thanks.
你要来杯咖啡吗 不 谢谢
I can’t. I’m sorry.
我不能 对不起
It’s okay.
没关系
When Phil reenlisted for a third tour…
当菲尔第三次应征入伍
It was like he needed to go.
就好像他必须要去
Staying home was no longer an option.
不能再呆在家里
I was relieved to see him go.
看他离开使我好了一些
I missed him, but I didn’t-
我想他 但是
I didn’t miss the guy that just left…
我想念的不是刚刚离开的那个人
Because I missed the man he was a long time ago.
我想的是很久以前的他
One morning, I opened the closet…
一天早晨 我打开衣橱
and a shirt fell out…
一件衬衫掉了出来
and I smelled it.
我闻了闻
And it smelled awful.
它闻起来遭透了
It smelled horrible.
难闻死了
Not of, like, another woman or booze or cigarettes or-
没有女人 酒或者香烟什么的味道
It smelled of rage…and fear.
而是愤怒和恐惧的味道
It smelled of the man that he had become over there, you know?
闻起来就像 他到了战场上
And he didn’t treat me or his little boy very good when he was at home.
他在家的时候 对我和孩子都不是很好
So in a way, in my mind,
所以某种程度上 在我心里
it was like he was dead already.
好像他已经死了
Anyway, I washed the shirt…
不管怎样 我洗了衬衫
And then you came.
然后你就来了
I loved him once.
我爱过他
And it’s weird because now he’s dead.
奇怪的是 现在他死了
I just- I love him again.
我感觉又爱上了他
But more for my little boy.
但更多是为了孩子
I’m sorry. I should never have brought you here.
对不起 我不该把你带到这儿
God, I’m sorry.
天哪 对不起
Don’t be.
别这样
And it’s not that I don’t want to. I just-
不是我不想 只是
I know. Me too.
我明白 我也一样
I’m gonna go and get Matt and pick him up early.
我要去接马特 早点过去
He loves that, and the other kids go green with envy.
他喜欢那样 其他孩子会非常嫉妒
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Is it okay if I…
我在这儿
stay here for a few minutes?
呆一会儿 行吗
Sure.
当然
Just slam the door real hard. The lock’s kinda funky.
关门的时候用力 锁有点儿不行了
Okay.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
A soldier dies in a black-op mission
一个士兵在我们从没承认到过的地方
someplace we never admitted being…
执行特别任务丧生
The army calls his death an accident.
军方称他死于意外
Why? To protect the next one.
为什么 为了保护下一个
Another soldier dies slipping into a ditch,
另一个士兵滑到了沟渠里
we call it a combat death…
我们说他战斗死亡
Just to give it a meaning.
只是为了说的好听
What’s your point?
你想说什么
My point?
我想说什么
My point is that sometimes the army…
我想说的是有时
has to be concerned with something bigger than the truth.
军方不得不考虑一些比真♥相♥更重要的事
And it’s not that they don’t care about you.
不是他们不在乎你
On the contrary, there is not a family on god’s green earth…
相反 在这个地球上 没有一个家庭
that takes better care of you than the US army.
比美国♥军♥方更在乎你
Really?
真的
Really.
的确如此
Civilian life’s for people
平民生活只是为
who ain’t seen shit.
没见过战争的人准备的
It’s too late for you.
对你来说太晚了
You’ve already seen the shit. You can’t unsee it anymore.
你已经见过了 你永远都会看见
You can’t be an insurance salesman now, brother.
你不能做个有保险推销员 兄弟
It’s too fucking late.
太他妈晚了
How’s that beautiful garden?
那个漂亮的花♥园♥怎么样了
Oh, it’s doing well. It’s his pride and joy.
很好 那可是他的骄傲和乐趣
Oh, yes. He must have you working on it.
是啊 他一定让你帮着忙活
The size of those strawberries.
看那些草莓长得多大
I’ll see you, Ralph. Good-bye, Mrs. Flanigan.
再见 拉尔夫 再见 富兰尼根夫人
Good-bye, now.
再见
Ralph Flanigan?
拉尔夫·富兰尼根吗
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
You’re Walton Flanigan’s father?
你是瓦尔顿·富兰尼根的父亲吗
Yes?
是啊
Oh, god!
天哪
Oh, my god, what’s wrong? Ralph?
天哪 出什么事了 拉尔夫
Ralph?
拉尔夫
Ralph? Oh, god.
拉尔夫 天哪
Ma’am No.
夫人 不
No. Talk to me, sweetheart.
不 跟我说话 宝贝儿
The secretary of the army has asked me to express…
陆军部长要我向您转达
his deep regret that your son, Walton Flanigan…
他最深的歉意 您的儿子 瓦尔顿·富兰尼根
died yesterday in Iraq.
昨天死于伊♥拉♥克♥
He- No.
他 不
The secretary of the army extends his deepest sympathy…
陆军部长对您和您家庭的损失
to you and your family in your tragic loss.
表达最深切的慰问
No.

A casualty assistance officer will contact you within a few hours.
伤亡补助处理人员会尽快和您联♥系♥
Do you need anything?
您需要什么吗
Do you need a ride? Do you want us to call someone?
要我们送您回家或者通知其他人吗
No. I’m so sorry, ma’am.
不 非常抱歉 夫人
I’m so sorry, sir.
非常抱歉 先生
Where’d they go?
他们去哪了
They took off.
他们离开了
What? What’d I tell you from day one?
怎么了 第一天我告诉过你什么
You do not touch the NOK. You gotta wake the fuck up.
不准与被通知人接触 你♥他♥妈♥给我醒醒
You’re not in high school.
你可不是在高中
You’re not in a fucking rock band.
你也没在他妈的摇滚乐队
You’re in the army.
你是在军队
Yeah, I know. I know I’m in the army.
是 我知道 我在军队
I gave blood to the army.
我为军队流过血
I got blown up in a firefight
我被炸伤 那次交火比
that lasted longer than your entire war.
你经历的全部战争加起来都长
I didn’t sunbathe in Kuwait with the rest of the pog’s.
我没和其他士兵一起在科威特晒太阳
I fought!
我战斗了
That was not your job and you did not follow procedure.
那可不是你要做的 你没按程序办事
Fuck procedure, Tony. They’re human beings.
去他妈的程序 托尼 他们是人
They’re just people.
就是普通人
They’re not like you.
他们可不像你一样
Get in.
上车
It’s gonna take you a week at this rate. Get in.
你这速度走回去得一个礼拜 上车
Hey, guess what? I already let it go.
你猜怎么 我已经不在乎了
Hey, stubborn, get in the fucking car!
倔骨头 给我他妈的上车
Thanks.
谢了
Dorsett thinks you need some time away.
多塞特认为你该休息一段时间
Clear your head.
清醒一下
He told me to look after you.
他让我照顾好你
Yeah…

I don’t need anything.
我什么都不需要
You walked home. You need it.
你自己走回了家 你需要
We’re off till Tuesday. I got everything planned out.
我们到星期二都没事 我都计划好了
Just bring your bathing suit and your
带着你的泳衣和迷彩服就行
ACU’s and the girls are totally into it.
姑娘们都喜欢那个
What girls? Into what?
什么姑娘 喜欢什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!