He wants to get in my pants?
他想操♥我♥吗
But the guy, he’s getting all depressed.
但是那人变得很是沮丧
He starts saying,
他开始说
“this country’s shit. this country’s cursed.”
这个国家是狗屎 这个国家被诅咒了
I try to tell him, “hey, man, it ain’t that bad…
我试着告诉他 老兄 没有那么糟
Since we came in and liberated your sandy asses.”
从我们来了以后你们这些沙漠佬就解放了
And then he goes- and then he goes, “not that bad?
他想了想继续说 没那么糟吗
Look at me. I’m 27!”
看看我 我才二十七
It’s all the goat fucking, man!
真操蛋
The poor asshole.
可怜的傢伙
He got one here, a couple here, one went through his chest.
他这儿挨了一枪 这儿几枪 一枪穿过胸腔
You could almost hear the lungs deflate, like, swoosh.
你几乎可以听到肺撒气的声音
One of his own men did it.
他自己人干的
Anyway, he was a funny guy.
无论如何 他是个有趣的人
Haji-wan Kenobi.
哈吉王·肯诺比
I liked him.
我喜欢他
What’s going on? what is this? A funeral all of a sudden?
怎么了 突然变成葬礼了
I’ll be right back.
我一会儿回来
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, sure.
当然 没事
It’s like coming back from another planet.
好像从另外一个星球回来
What are you talking about, man?
你在说什么呢 老兄
I’m fine. I’m fine.
我很好 我很好
I’m home, baby.
我到家了
I’m fucking home, sweet home.
我妈的回到甜蜜的家了
Every american generation has to have a war, you know.
每代美国人都要经历战争
We just need it.
我们需要这样做
Because we gotta use up our weapons, so we can make more. Easy.
这样我们才能耗尽弹♥药♥ 然后再造新的
And we gotta take warriors through
我们让战士经历战争
wars so they can command the next batch.
所以他们就能再指挥下一批战士
Nothing wrong with that.
这总不错吧
Hey, sergeant. Ladies, this is the guy I told you about.
上士 女士们 这就是我说的那个人
Will, this is Claire and Laura.
威尔 这是克莱尔和劳拉
It’s Lara. Hey, baby.
是莱拉 你好 宝贝
Lara. I’m sorry. No.
莱拉 对不起 不用
Nice to meet you, Will. I’m not sure I can.
很高兴认识你 威尔 我不确定我能
Yeah, likewise, Lara.
我也很高兴认识你 莱拉
Are you coming in? Yeah, in a minute.
你进来吗 好的 等一会儿
I’m buying. I’ll be in.
我请客 我马上来
Yeah, I’m fine. Ladies.
我很好 女士们
Everybody’s all fucking concerned.
每个人都有烦恼
What? why are you looking at me like that?
怎么了 你为什么那么看我
Ready, aim, fire!
准备 瞄准 鸣枪
Ready, aim…
准备 瞄准
Fire! ready.
鸣枪 准备
Present arms.
举枪致敬
Are you Angel Vasquez?
你是安杰拉·瓦斯科兹吗
Do you speak english?
你会说英语吗
No.
不会
Mr. Vasquez,
瓦斯科兹先生
The secretary of the army has asked me to extend his deepest regret…
陆军部长要我向您转达他最深的歉意
that your daughter, Patricia-
你的女儿帕特里西娅
was killed in a helicopter crash…
今天早晨七点在伊♥拉♥克♥ 安巴尔省
At 7:00 a.m. our time in the Anbar province of Iraq.
一场坠机事件中牺牲
You will be further advised as more information becomes available.
我们一有新的消息会尽快传达给你
The secretary of the army extends his deepest sympathy to you…
陆军部长向您和您的家人的重大损失
and your family in your tragic loss.
致以他最深切的问候
He’s asking if we’re sure about it.
他问是否肯定这消息
Positive identiflcation has been made, sir.
已经确认了身份 先生
He’s saying, “it can’t be.”
他说这不可能
I’m very sorry, sir.
先生 我很难过
Hey, it’s Kelly.
我是凯莉
I’m sorry I sent that invitation.
对不起我寄了邀请信
That was really- that was really dumb.
真是太蠢了
You know, I wanted us to be able-
我想我们能
I don’t know. I hope you’re not mad, okay?
我不知道 我希望你别生气 好吗
You didn’t rsvr, so-
你没有回复 所以
I guess, you know, I was scared to tell you and…
我想我害怕告诉你
I don’t know, there’s, like, all this stress.
我不知道 这就像心头压件东西
You know, I don’t even want this stupid party anyways, and his parents-
我不想办什么聚会 他的父母却
Sorry, it’s, like, not even your problem.
对不起 这好像不是你的问题
I’m crazy, I know.
我知道太蠢了
Alan and I got in a big fight about it and-
艾伦和我大因这事大吵了一架
Don’t come, okay?
请别来了 好吗
Just forget the invitation and forget me. just-
忘了这邀请也忘了我吧
I’m sorry.
对不起
Matt?
马特
Hey, pal.
你好 小朋友
I bet the other kid got it pretty good, huh?
真是好身手呀
I brought you this.
我给你买♥♥的
It was my unit’s flag.
这是我们部队的旗帜
I already have two.
我已经有两面了
Matt, say thanks.
马特 说谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
You know, flags and casseroles,
旗帜和食物 对我来说
I can’t seem to get enough of them.
似乎总是不够
If I can… do anything-
如果我能 做些什么
I know where to find you.
我知道去哪找你
Anyway, we’re leaving town.
反正我们就要离开这儿了
Where you going?
你们要去哪儿
I haven’t decided. You know, it’s funny.
还没定下来 很有意思
We always had to move wherever the army sent us…
我们以前总是不得不随军搬迁
and now I don’t know where to go.
现在我却不知道去哪
If you need help with any, you know,
如果你需要任何帮助
Packing boxes or putting things in boxes-
包装盒 或者把东西放到盒子里
You know, I can pack up this house in a day
我一天就能打包所有行李
and unpack it in two.
两天就可以安置下来
Plenty of practice.
太多经验
Thanks for the flag. Sure.
谢谢你的旗 不客气
We were thinking about getting some pizza.
我们准备吃点批萨
Can I watch TV? After you flnish your broccoli.
我能看电视吗 吃完西兰花才行
Mom, there’s no broccoli.
妈妈 这儿没有西兰花
Oh, I must’ve left it on the microwave.
一定落在微波炉里面
I should probably go…
我该走了
But thank you… for the pizza.
谢谢你的披萨
And it was nice hangin’ with you, Matt.
和你在一起很开心 马特
How come he doesn’t have to eat his broccoli?
他为什么不用吃西兰花
I could eat broccoli.
我会吃西兰花
I’m not eating mine.
我不会吃我那份的
Then I’ll have yours.
我会帮你吃掉的
Because Friday’s my last day…
星期五是我在这儿的最后一天
I thought that you could take some of this stuff, you know?
我想你愿意拿些东西走
It’s just left here, and it seems such a waste.
留在这儿 真是浪费
Anybody looking at us right now…
如果有人看见我们
Would say that you’re a lowlife trying to
会有人说你想趁虚而入
take advantage of my grief…
是个卑鄙小人
And that I’m a slut and that I’m not really grieving.
而我是个荡♥妇♥ 心里一点也不哀伤
You ever lose anybody?
你失去过谁吗
Yeah.
当然
Friends, over there.
朋友 在战场上
My father during peacetime.
我父亲死于和平年代
A drunk driver.
一个醉酒的司机
Did they catch him?
抓到肇事者了吗
No, my father was the drunk driver.
不 是我爸爸酒后驾车
My mom woke me up in the middle of the night…
妈妈半夜把我叫醒
and she said his brakes failed.
说他刹车失灵
Never saw her cry.
从没见她哭过
But it made me want to be a mechanic by age 10.
这使我十岁就立志当个机械师
So your mom notified you.
你妈妈通知你的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!