“couldn’t put humpty back together again.”
也不能把鹅妈妈破了的蛋复原
Kelly’s phone. This is Alan.
这是凯莉的电♥话♥ 我是艾伦
Answer off.
拒绝接听
Shit.
见鬼
Son of a bitch.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Don’t say anything. I’ll do the talking.
什么都别说 我来跟他说
Sergeant.
上士
License and registration. What’d I do?
请出示驾照与登记表 我怎么了
You went through a red light about a half a mile back.
约半英里前 你闯了红灯
It was yellow. It was red when he went through it.
是黄灯 他驶过的时候是红灯
It’s an emergency. What kind of emergency?
是有紧急事件 哪种紧急事件
A soldier died. We’re going to notify the widow.
一个军人死了 我们去通知他的遗孀
That’s not an emergency. It’s about timing.
那可不是紧急事件 这是分秒必争的事
You know that.
你知道的
Yeah, well, you get into a wreck on your way to a notiflcation…
你如果在去通知的路上出了车祸
you kill somebody, you get yourself killed, how’s that gonna feel?
你害死了他人和自己 这样感觉如何呢
That’s a Jackass move.
这是很愚蠢的行为
Can you believe this shit? Excuse me?
你能相信这废话吗 你说什么
No, he’s right. he’s right.
不 他是对的 他是对的
I don’t want to do this anyway.
反正我也不想去做这活儿
You want to do it?
你想做吗
Go to this address, her name is Olivia Pitterson.
这个地址 她的名字是奥莉维亚·彼得森
Knock on her door and break her little heart.
去敲她的门 伤透她小小的心
Fuck it. Well, let’s pretend it didn’t happen.
他妈的 那我们就当什么都没发生
Let her find out that he got blown
等她自己从新闻台那儿
up from some kid at the local news desk.
听到他被杀了的消息
Let him put her on hold,
就这么让她等着
’cause you don’t give a fuck about her, do you?
因为你♥他♥妈♥根本不在乎她 不是吗
No. no! You are just doing your job.
不是的 你只是在做你的工作
Get the hell out of here.
赶紧滚远点
Last one’s is ready!
最后一个人准备好了
Pretty high up, isn’t it, huh?
蛮高的 不是吗
Could be worse.
可能很难缠
It could be Christmas.
可能很轻松
Jesus.
天哪
Mrs. Pitterson? Mrs. Pitterson.
彼得森太太吗 彼得森太太
Are you Mrs. Pitterson?
你是彼得森太太吗
How did it happen?
他怎么死的
Did anyone talk with you already, ma’am?
已经有人跟你说过了吗 女士
How did he die?
他是怎么死的
He was killed in action yesterday in the city of Mosul.
他死于昨天苏摩尔城的行动之中
That’s all the information we have now, ma’am.
这是我们目前得到的消息 女士
But the secretary of the army extends his deepest sympathy to you-
陆军部长要我向您转达他最深的歉意
There’s no need.
没有必要
But…
不过
I would ask you in, but my little boy-
我想请你们进去 但是我儿子
Am I supposed to call Phil’s parents?
我需要给菲尔的父母打电♥话♥吗
Not unless you want to, ma’am.
如果你不想就不用了 女士
Your husband’s dd-93 has you listed as the primary nok…
您的丈夫将您列为首位通知的亲属
and them as secondary.
他们是第二位
They moved to Florida. Is that still accurate?
他们搬去福罗里达州来 现在还是吗
Yes.
是的
A local notiflcation team has been alerted…
当地的通知部门已经做好行动准备
and they’re waiting for us to give them the go-ahead.
他们在等着我们给他们行动指令
Okay, thanks a lot. Good-bye.
好的 很感谢 再见
The casualty assistance officer will contact you shortly…
伤亡补助处理人员会尽快和您联♥系♥
to help make arrangements for the funeral.
帮您准备葬礼事宜
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Good-bye.
再见
Ma’am, would you like us to notify your child?
女士 你需要我们来通知您的孩子吗
What?
什么
No, no. I can tell my little boy.
不 不用了 我会告诉他的
Okay, good-bye. I know this can’t be easy for you.
好的 再见 我知道这对你们而言不容易
If you have any further questions, just No. no. no, thanks.
如果您还有疑问 只需要 不 不用了
Sergeant!
上士
“I know this can’t be easy for you.” can you believe that?
我知道这对你们而言不容易 你能相信吗
That’s a first.
这是第一次
She’s banging someone. You see the shirt she was hanging?
她跟别人搞上了 你看到她挂的衬衫没
Her husband dies 10,000 miles away,
她的丈夫在一万英里外死了
She’s got a man on the clothesline already.
她却已经在晾衣绳上挂了别的男人的衣服
Hey, we getting in this vehicle sometime today?
我们今天还要不要进车里
We walk into these people’s lives, we don’t know shit.
我们闯入这些人的生活 我们屁都不知道
Trust me.
相信我
You don’t want to know.
你不会想知道
Come on.
拜托
From now on we take the silver bullet. Your wheels are crap.
现在开始我们开”银子弹” 你的车是垃圾
Why are you giving me pancakes?
为什么要给我薄饼
‘Cause you’re my baby and I love you.
因为你是我的宝贝 我很爱你
What’s wrong?
怎么了
You going to pretend you don’t have one?
你要假装你没有女人吗
I know you have her picture.
我知道你有她照片
I’m willing to bet the next round on it.
我赌下一轮酒
What have we here?
看看有什么
Nice.
很好
You can afford the next round.
你买♥♥得起下一轮
Nice.
很好
Very nice. Table grade.
非常好 水灵的妞
I could slop her up with a biscuit.
我可以用饼干勾引她
Yeah, well, she has a very serious boyfriend.
是 她可有一个名正言顺的男朋友
No, I don’t buy it. Not this girl.
我可不信 她才不会
There’s nothing serious about her.
她没什么正经的
She’s having a ball down in nowheresville
你为她消瘦的时候
while you pine for her.
她正在世外桃源过得开心呢
You still got her number?
你还留着她电♥话♥吗
Oh, wait. Hey, hey.
等等
Come here.
到这儿来
Sit. Will you sit?
坐 你能坐下吗
Listen, I thought we had a great time the other night.
听着 那天晚上我们俩都很愉快
You were amazing, as was I…
你很棒 我也是
And I’m sorry I had to go, but tonight’s another night.
我很抱歉我当时要走 但今晚又是新的晚上
I’m pregnant.
我怀孕了
I’m just fucking with you.
逗你玩儿呢
Have a good life. A good life.
祝你幸福 幸福
Hey, you got my hopes up.
你又给我希望了
A glass of ice, hot water, lemon.
一杯冰 热水 柠檬
Paid in full.
付过帐
I think I’m gonna head out.
我想我该走了
Where you going?
你去哪儿
I’m gonna go home. What for? internet porn?
我该回家了 为什么 上网看黄♥片♥吗
Come on, you don’t even have a computer.
算了吧 你连个电脑都没有
What-
怎么了
I was bullshitting. No, stay.
我只是瞎扯 别走 再待会儿
Forget women. We’ll talk about something else, right?
不说女人了 我们谈点别的 好吗
Sleep when you’re dead.
死后再好好睡吧
What’s your deal?
你是怎么了
Your folks around?
家人来了吗
My father’s gone.
我父亲去世了
My mom’s a… nut.
我妈妈是个疯子
I haven’t seen her in years.
我好多年没见她了
Another lost child looking for family, huh?
又一个寻找家庭温暖的小孩
I guess so.
我想是吧
Why did you join?
你为什么参军
A dare. A dare?
打赌 打赌
Why are you still here?
为什么还不退伍呢
Well, they offered me a commission and no one dared me to leave.
他们发我钱 也没人打赌我会走
And I dare you to stay.
我打赌你会留下
Hey, we’re not gonna lie to you- Iraq,
我们不会对你们撒谎
Afghanistan-wherever we go next hostile.
我们是去找敌人 无论伊♥拉♥克♥还是阿富汗
Hey, it’s crazy, but it’s real.
很疯狂 但这是事实
Hey, the army’s hard work.
当兵很辛苦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!