所以 我更喜欢旗
And so, I prefer my banner.
为什么
Why?
我不想杀人
To avoid killing anyone.
你是说如果你没有一直拿着旗的话
Are you saying if you’d not been carrying your banner…
你就会杀更多的人
you’d have killed more people?
不是这个意思 我从没有杀过人
Of course not. I never killed anyone.
拿剑时杀人的欲望
Then perhaps the temptation…
可能就会更强烈吧
to kill would have been stronger…
非常强烈
too strong, perhaps.
我警告过英国人 让他们撤军
I warned the English to go back home.
我请求他们不要与我们为敌 他们知道我
I begged them not to force us to fight. They knew that I…
我们有很多证人可以证明
We have numerous witnesses who can confirm…
你不是一直拿着那面旗的
you were not always carrying your banner.
是的 可能吧
Yes, perhaps.
有时你只拿着你的剑
Sometimes you were carrying just your sword.
是的 我不清楚
Yes. I don’t know.
你有没有用过手中的剑呢
Did you use the sword you held in your hand?
是的 我用过 我把它高高举起
Yes, I used it…I held it up…
你是把剑高高举起 然后就像这样挥动吧
You held up your sword and flourished it about like this!
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
所以你在战场上 手持利剑
So, you were on the battlefield with your sword in your hand…
高高的挥舞
waving it above your head, charging against the enemy…
为了保全性命大声叫嚷着同敌人战斗
screaming at the enemy, fighting for your life…
而你却要我们相信
and you expect us to believe…
在这么激烈的过程中
that in the middle of all this excitement…
你没杀过一个人
you never killed anyone.
是 我没杀过人
No. I never killed anyone.
我不相信 你撒谎了
I can’t believe you can lie like that.
我没说谎 没说谎 别烦我 我不记得了
I’m not lying. I’m not lying. Leave me alone. I can’t remember.
-我没杀过人 我不记得了 -那我来帮你回忆一下
– I didn’t kill anyone. I can’t remember. – Let me help your memory.
我不想听了 别烦我 我没有杀那个人
I don’t want to hear any more. Leave me alone. I didn’t kill that man.
别烦我
Leave me alone!
停下 停下 我不记得了
Stop. Stop. I can’t remember.
战斗昏天暗地的 我只是尽可能的保护好自己
The battles were so confusing. I was only defending myself as best I could.
烟火弥漫 叫喊连天 我又四面受敌
There was so much dust, smoke and noise. I was being attacked on all sides.
可能我是还击了
So maybe perhaps I fought back.
-可那只是为了保护自己 -看来你想起来了
– But it was only to defend myself. – So your memory’s coming back.
-是的 -很好
– Yes. – Good.
那你告诉我为什么上帝会让战争爆发呢
Now, you tell me why God let all those battles happen in the first place.
他如此的强大 你还说
He’s so powerful. You said…
“他创造万物 是天地之主”
” He’s the creator of heaven and Earth, the source of all life.”
他可以轻易地阻止 那些流血和不幸的发生
He could easily have stopped all that blood and misery.
为什么没这么做
Why didn’t He…
是他在散播流血和不幸吗
Is He the one who spread all that blood and misery?
-是他吗 -不是 可他应该阻止这一切的
– Is He? – No. But He could have stopped it.
看到我们以他的名义 互相残杀
What, did he get pleasure…pleasure…
他感到很愉悦吗
pleasure from watching us killing each other in his name?
以他的名义
In his name?
是以他的名义 我们以他的名义互相战斗和杀戮
In his name. We fought and killed in his name…
-以上帝的名义 -真的吗
– the King of Heaven. – Really?
所有爱我的人哪 跟我冲啊
Let all those who love me follow me!
“所有爱我的人 跟我冲”
“Let all who love me follow me!”
哪里提到上帝了
Where does God get mentioned?
算了吧 贞德
Come on,Jeanne.
诚实些吧
Be honest.
你是为你自己而战 以自己的名义而战
You fought for yourself. In your name.
不是的
No!
我只是尽可能的在保护自己
I was defending myself as best as I could.
保护自己是没有错的 不是吗
Everyone has the right to defend themselves, don’t they?
是的 应该这样 难道我要让自己去死吗
Yes, they do! Should I have let myself get killed?
-要那样吗 -不 你做的很好
– Is that it? – No. You did fine.
甚至说做的很棒
I’d even say well done.
事实上
As a matter of fact…
那你认为那些被你杀的人也是罪有应得了
most of the ones you killed probably deserved it, don’t you think?
我从来不认为杀戮能换来和平
I never thought killing each other would bring about any peace.
我同意
I agree.
只有跟英国人战斗才能换来和平
Peace will only be got from the English at the end of a lance.
我不同意 你的想法为什么变来变去呢
I don’t agree. Why do you keep changing your mind all the time?
是你 为什么
You. Why…
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
伤害我 你感到很快乐吗
Do you get pleasure from hurting me?
快乐 真是个难以定义的词汇
Pleasure. That’s a difficult word to define.
痛苦何时结束 快乐何时开始 你的快乐是何时开始的
When does pain end and pleasure begin? When did your pleasure begin?
是你手持利剑的时候吗
With that sword in your hand?
伤害其他人
I never took pleasure…
我从不会感到快乐
in hurting anyone.
真的吗
Really?
放我走吧 放我走吧
Set me free. Set me free.
会的 贞德
You will be,Jeanne.
会的
You will be.
贞德 我最亲爱的教友
Jeanne, my very dear friend in Christ…
所有审判员
we, your judges and assessors…
渴望得出一个真实公正的判决
desirous of reaching a true and lawful verdict…
所以把你的审判发到巴黎大学
submitted a transcript of your trial to the University of Paris…
征求了他们的意见
to attain their opinion.
经过慎重考虑
After careful consideration…
学者们跟我们一致认定
the learned scholars have concluded with us…
你已犯下多项重大罪行
that you have committed many grievous sins.
现在我要你仔细听他们的意见
I ask you now to listen most carefully…
具体如下
to their opinion, as detailed in these articles.
罪行一
Article One.
你自称是上帝命令你穿男人的衣服
You said that by God’s command you have continually worn men’s clothes…
剪成男人的短发
and that you have also worn your hair short…
无法将你同你的敌人分辨出来
with nothing to distinguish you from the soldiers with whom you fought.
请不要遗弃我
Don’t abandon me. Please.
您在哪里
Where are You?
您在哪里啊
Where are You? Please.
这就是您想要的吗
Is this what You want?
您想要我
You want me to…
在还没有
to burn…
做忏悔的情况下
without…
就被烧死吗
being confessed?
最后 罪行十二
Finally, Article 1 2.
声称不愿服从
You have said that you are not willing to submit yourself…
教会法庭的审判 只服从上帝
to the judgment of the church militant, but only to God.
对于这一点 学者们认为
As to this article, the scholars say…
你藐视教会的权威
that you have no comprehension of the authority of the Church.
在信仰上你已误入歧途
That you have perniciously erred in the faith of God…
追随迷信 偏离信仰
and you are a child of superstition, a wanderer from the faith…
祈求和崇拜魔鬼
an invoker of demons, an idolater…
是个异端邪说者
and a heretic.
我们再一次诚恳地劝告你
We once again admonish, beg and exalt you…
放弃你错误的信仰吧
to cast out and recant your erroneous beliefs…
在悔过书上签名吧
by signing this recantation.
签吧
Please.
如果教会
If the Church…
想要我说
wants me to say…
我所见的都是邪恶的
that my visions are evil…
那我宁愿不相信这个教会
then I do not believe in this Church.
让你的人做准备
Perform your office.
等等
Wait.
贞德 我求你了 签吧
Jeanne, I beg of you, sign.
看在上帝的份上 你不明白吗 我这是在救你啊
In God’s name, don’t you understand? I’m trying to save you.
我想要做忏悔
I want to be confessed.
签了这个 你愿意的话我帮你做忏悔
Sign this and I will confess you myself, if you want.
那我可以
And may I…
我可以去做弥撒吗
May I go to Mass?
只要你愿意
As often as you like.
为了上帝 签了吧
Now, for the love of God, sign.
签了吧 贞德 这能让你免于枷锁
Sign,Jeanne, and you’ll be free of your chains.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!