I expect some courtesy
我们不是在打仗 我们停战了
we are not at war, we have a truce
我有话对穆♥罕♥默♥德♥说 他在哪里?
I’ve come to speak to Muhammad Where is he?
在清♥真♥寺
he is in the mosque
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 我们没有破坏停战
Muhammad we did not break the truce
我是来确认停战协议的
I have come to re-affirm the truce
我代表麦加说话
I speak for Mecca
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 你为什么转身走开?
Muhammad, why do you turn from me?
别走
Don’t go
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 别走
Muhammad, don’t go
是贝都因人破坏了停战 不是我们
Biduns broke the truce, not us.
那天夜里很黑
The night was dark
我是来证明那天夜里很黑
I am here to testify that the night was dark
巴拉 这是你们的城市
Baara! This is your city
胡代法 你是我的族人 我的后辈
Hudaifa, you are my kin and descendant
为什么让我受此羞辱?
why must you be hard?
我是麦加人 是麦加的领袖
I am Mecca, I am the leader of Mecca
为什么我要受如此羞辱?
Why am I insulted like this?
因为你不信守承诺 不遵守誓言
Because you keep no promise and respect no pledge
我从没想过还能听到这样的话
I’ve heard what I thought I’d never hear
阿布·苏菲扬祈求同情
Abu Sufian asking for pity
我们被打败了
To be out-fought, out-fought
败在一个曾经的牧羊人手下
who we knew to be a one time shepherd
你看着那个牧羊人的宗教
you saw that shepherd’s religion grow from a speck (dust)
让我什么都看不见
I could see nothing
告诉麦加 那许多神灵都死了
Tell Mecca that the gods are dead.
对抗真♥主♥是没有用的
It is useless to resist god
快走吧 否则这里的每个人
Travel fast or every man here
都会在后面唾骂你
will curse behind you
就是你 破坏了停战
Its you who have broken the truce
今夜将从各部落聚焦一万多人
For tonight will be 10,000 men from every tribe
我们现在能打败他们 你回来了
Now we can fight them. you are back
我们要关闭街道 从房♥子中反击
we will close the streets, and defend from the houses
没有用的
Its no use
他们的人成千上万 还有更多不断加入
There are thousands of them and they are joined by more
你这懦夫
You coward!
辛德 回家去
Hind, go home!
你这懦夫 你不是麦加的领袖吗?
You coward! Are you the leader of Mecca?
瞧你这德性
Look at yourself!
你都崩溃了 他们吞了你又吐出来了吧?
You are broke, they swallowed you and sput you out
因为我丈夫逃跑 我父亲和哥哥都被杀了
When my father and brother die, my husband ran away?
你回家去你
You go home! You!
我们无法抵抗 麦加要失守了
We can not resist! Mecca is taken
不 不
No, no!
我们就在这儿扎营过夜
We are to camp here for the night
即使透过重重山峦 我也能看见麦加
We can see Mecca even through the mountains!
那么多篝火 我都数不过来了
So many fires, I can not count them
真漂亮啊
It is very beautiful
把他们赶出麦加时
When we drove them out of Mecca,
我不知道他们把麦加也带走了
I did not know that he carried Mecca with him
可以闻到他们烤面包的味道
we can smell the bread they are baking
是的
Yes
说明他们不打算抢掠 至少我希望如此
It means they don’t intend to plonder, though I do hope at least thats what it means
他们不想让墙和门阶洒上鲜血
They don’t want blood on our walls and doorsteps
我可以利用这点讨价还价
I can bargain with that
带我去见他
Take me to him!
这么说 你打算把城池交给我们?
So you are giving us your city
你们不给我面包
you offer me no bread
我明白了
I understand
你可能会决定杀掉我
You may decide to kill me
你来想说什么 说吧
Say what you have come to say
我看见了你们的篝火 和围着篝火的人
I saw your fires, the men around them
我知道你给他们注入了什么力量
and I know what power you put into them
我们已无法抵抗 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
We can no longer resist Muhammad
如果你同意…
Now if you agree
你竟敢来谈条件
you dare to come here and ask for conditions
这么长时间还不够你认识
Isn’t it yet time enough for you
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥是什么人吗?
to recognize who Muhammad is?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 我的心中仍有疑虑
Muhammad, there is still doubt in my heart
把你头砍掉 就没疑虑了
If I were to cut off your head, it would remove all your doubts
哈利德
Khalid,
信仰中没有强迫
there is no composion in religion
可能有人需要好多年 有人只需一分钟
A man may take many years or only need minutes
真♥主♥决定时间长短
its god who decides the time!
尊重他的疑虑吧
So respect his doubts
你是个黑奴 却是最好的老师
You’re a black slave, you have the best school
我只拥有真♥主♥所赐予的
I am only what God has given me
是啊
Yes
我曾崇拜的那些神灵
The Gods that I worshipped,
要是真有用的话
have never been in use
早该帮到我
It would have helped me
我自愿宣告
I require
没人强迫
no composion.
世上只有真♥主♥
There is one God,
而你是真♥主♥的使者 我走了
and you are the messenger of god. Now, let me go.
他们来了 – 快回家
They’re here. – go home
他们从三个方向过来了
They came from three directions
进去 进去关门
get inside
没有门会被砸破 没有东西会遭抢劫和掠夺
No doors may be broken down, nothing plondered, nothing seized
没有人会受欺凌 门里的东西都是安全的
no one abused, all behind closed doors are safe
阿布·苏菲扬家中的东西都是安全的
All in hAbu Sufian’s house are safe
天房♥周围的东西都是安全的
All by the side of Kabbalah are safe
至少他遵守了承诺 他们没有破门而入
At least, he kept his word, they haven’t forced any door
他偷走的是人心 不必穿墙
He’s stolen hearts, not walls.
这是永久的胜利
Its a permanent victory
我不敢出去
I dread going out
我们必须…必须露面
we must… we must in the end
我们以前都错了吗?
were we so wrong?
是的 我们的生活方式是错误的
The way we lived, yes. that was wrong
我们陷入了自己的错误
we were trapped in our own faults
那些神灵还不如我们
our gods were less than us
现在他正走在通往天房♥的路上
Now there he is, making his entrance to the Kabbaah
以至仁至慈真♥主♥之名
In the name of god, most gracious, most merciful
真♥主♥将这所房♥子赐予阿伯拉罕作为圣地
God gave this house to Abraham to be a sacred place,
只崇拜真♥主♥ 别无其他
worship no other God
将他的房♥子清扫干净
but Him and cleanse his house
真理来了 谬误要被清除
Truth has come, and falsehood must be purged
就这样
so it was
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥没有报复 也不许别人报复
Muhammad took no revenge and allowed all.
他宣布麦加是圣地
He declared Mecca a holy place
在麦加 不得流血伤害
Noone may shed blood
不得砍树 不得涂害生灵
or cut down a tree, or kill a living thing in Mecca
不久 所有阿♥拉♥伯人不仅改信了新宗教
Soon, all Arabia was converted not only to the new worship
还接受了伊♥斯♥兰♥教义所包含的新法律
but to the new laws, manners,
新礼节 新生活方式
attitudes contained in Islam
先知活着看到自己的事业成功
The Prophet had lived to see his work done,
但他现在感觉到死亡的临近
and now he began to feel the nearness of death
他做出一项重大行动
One great act of his Prophet would remain
结束了自己的预言
the setting of its seal
他把人们叫到身边
He called the people to him
最后一次向他们传达旨意
and he spoke for the last time
要听从真♥主♥ 要以善待人
His message was to surrender to god and humanity to man
人类 大家听好了
“Oh, mankind! Listen well!
我和你们一起的时间不长了
I may not be with you much longer
你们中的弱者
the weak among you
你吃什么 给他们吃什么
feed them and watch what you eat
你穿什么 给他们穿什么
Dress them as you are dressed,
当你去见真♥主♥
you will meet your god
他会带你去审判你行为的法庭
and he will call you to count your actions
让在场的人告诫那些不在场的人
Let those who are present warn those who are absent
你们都是亚当的子孙