政♥府♥支付了房♥子一半的费用 因此她得到了一个家
The government pays for half a house, so she’s got a home.
还不错啊 她是个不错的女孩 并不是为了他的这些津贴而嫁给他的
That’s not bad.
She’s a nice girl. She didn’t marry him for his compensation.
命中注定的 你是什么意思 命中注定?
It’s doomed. – What do you mean, doomed?
利奥 我的孩子 平常的女性是不会自然而然地爱上我们这样的人
Leo, my boy it’s not in the nature of the normal woman to love one of us.
这很让人伤心 但是事实 我们应该面对它 这就是我说的“命中注定”
This is sad but true, and we should face it.
你认为这不是依赖别人? 这不在掌握中
That’s what I mean by doomed.
Don’t you think it depends on the people?
正常人是正常人 残疾人是残疾人 这两类人是不可能见面的
It’s not in the cards.
Normal is normal and crippled is crippled,
谁说的? 我
and never the twain shall meet.
Who said that? – I did.
事实上 物质是我们 让其他的人不舒服的因素
The fact of the matter is we make other people uncomfortable.
你知道为什么? 因为我们提醒他们 他们自己的身体是不健全的
You know why?
Because we remind them that their own bodies can be broken…
而且他们并不想成为那样
just like that.
你是曾经结过一次婚 是吗 诺姆? 是的
And they don’t like it.
You were married once, weren’t you, Norm?
好吧 她是美好的女孩 而且相当聪明 我想他们已经得到一个机会
Yes.
Well, she’s a nice girl and pretty smart.
你刚才和他争执什么?
I think they’ve got a chance.
你知道什么 木脑袋? 去睡觉
What are you arguin’ with him for?
What do you know, dumbhead? Go to sleep.
去吧 反应迟钝 正中目标!
Come on, slow motion. Hit the linoleum!
不是我 我梦见自己整晚在追电车
Not me.
I dreamed I was running after streetcars all night.
我必须在床上好好休息一下
I gotta stay in bed and rest up.
今天不要打扰他 他正在重新调整情绪
Don’t disturb him today. He’s readjusting.
他已经接受治疗3年了
He’s been readjusting for three years.
嗨!
Hey!
你想去哪?
Where’d you think you were going?
去雪茄商店
Down to the cigar store.
你开始抽烟
You better start with cigarettes.
嗨 警官 一根雪茄
Hey, Sergeant, one cigar.
现在我知道为什么 他们叫你泰山王子
Now I know why they call you Tarzan.
你为什么要这么拼命工作?
What do you work so hard for?
我必须这样 我必须尽全力 因为我想要一个家
I got to. I gotta get outta here. I want to get a home.
为什么?你要结婚了? 我还不曾结婚
Why? You gettin’ married? – No. I’ll never get married.
你想 我有六个弟妹
See, I got six little brothers and sisters.
我的母亲很老了 现在我就要成为这个家的顶梁柱
My mother’s getting pretty old. That makes me the papa now.
你不需要一棟房♥子 而需要一间旅馆
You don’t need a house. You need a hotel.
是的 我们现在住的地方 实在不怎么好
Yeah. See, where we live now, it’s not so good.
我最小的妹妹 她16岁
My kid sister, she’s 16.
像她这样一个女孩 得有她自己的房♥间
A girl like that, she’s got to have her own room.
她能有一个很好的住处 而不是街道上
A nice place where she can have company, not be on the street.
你知道 是的 当然
You know. – Yeah, sure.
好吧 让我们走吧 爸爸
Well, let’s go, Papa.
一切都表明:他拥有了一个女孩
It’s gotta mean only one thing: He’s got a girl.
不 仅仅是夏天即将来临 我曾经对我的狗做过同样的事情
No. It’s just that summer’s coming. I used to do the same thing to my dog.
我告诉你 他拥有了一个女孩!
I’m telling you, he’s got a girl!
好 先生 放轻松!
All right, gentlemen- and I use the term loosely-
我很满意这个八卦消息
I’ll satisfy this vulgar craving for gossip.
是的 我期待一个访客 一位淑女 主题现在结束
Yes, I expect a visitor, a lady. The subject is now closed.
这是我说的 但是我不相信它
I was the one who said it, but I don’t believe it.
唐纳德鸭子 我只有一件事物对你说
Look, Donald Duck, I got just one thing to say to you.
当她到在这的时候 我不需要任何的口哨 叹息
When she gets here, I don’t want any whistling, sighing,
注视或别的东西 那些你认为是机智和幽默的东西
ogling or anything else that you consider wit and humor.
换句话说 行为表现! 因为如果你不
In other words, behave! Because if you don’t-
诺姆 老小子 这听起来很严重
Norm, old boy, this sounds serious.
也许是 但是怎么样… 你说…
Maybe it is.
我说什么?
But what about- You said-
I said what?
算了
Skip it.
啊!
Hiya!
啊 嗨 同伴
Hiya. – Hi, partner.
你去哪里? 好 在你进去之前我要赶上你
Where were you headed for?
为什么?
Well, I wanted to catch you before you came in.
Why?
来这坐下 我不确定我会过去
Come here and sit down. – I’m not sure I will.
我想我不喜欢你语气
I don’t think I like your tone.
如果你不过来坐下 我就不告诉你
If you’re not gonna sit down, I’m not gonna tell you.
告诉我什么? 过来吧 坐下
Tell me what?
Come on, sit.
好?
Well?
好 不要太兴奋或者怎样 谁兴奋了?
Well, don’t get excited or anything. Who’s excited?
好 我想我在恢复当中 我开始感觉到事物了
Okay. I think I’m getting return. I’m starting to feel things.
我想我的腿恢复知觉了 你确定吗?
I think my legs are coming back.
我是非常确信 这就是我出来这里的原因
Are you sure? – I’m pretty sure.
我不想当着别人的面告诉你
That’s why I came out here.
I didn’t want to tell you in front of the others.
你告诉其他人了吗? 威沃 他告诉布洛克了
Have you told anyone? – Weaver. He’s gonna tell Brock.
哦 巴德 真令人吃惊! 我就知道!
Oh, Bud, that’s wonderful! I knew it! I always knew it.
我就知道
如果我是正确的 这些该死的抽筋就不会再有了
Well, if I’m right, there won’t be any more of these darned spasms.
我绝对是正确的
I’ve gotta be right.
[用西班牙语交谈]
德洛丽丝?德洛丽丝?
Dolores, Dolores
你没有什么对我说的吗 德洛丽丝?
Aren’t you gonna talk to me today, Dolores?
嗨 天使 怎么?
Hey, Angel. – Yeah?
问问你的母亲 我是否能与德洛丽丝结婚
Ask your mother if I can marry Dolores.
[西班牙语]
她说了 爱马的男人不能成为好丈夫
She said men who love horses don’t make good husbands.
我不爱马 仅仅是对马有科学兴趣
I don’t love ’em. I just take a scientific interest in ’em.
[西班牙语]
她说 你是好男孩 但是她不知道你是否和我一样
She says you’re a good boy, but then she doesn’t know you like I do.
好吧 告诉她 你是整个病房♥里最懒惰的诙谐者
Well, tell her you’re the laziest joker in the whole ward.
他不是! 你是!
He is not! You are! – Ah!
你知道什么
What do you know, chicken?
啊 爸爸 哈罗 利奥 你感觉怎么样了?
Hiya, Pop. – Hello, Leo. How’re ya feelin’?
还好 妈妈好吗?
Okay. How’s Ma?
又不是很好 这就是她不能过去的原因
Not so good again. That’s why she couldn’t come.
他们待你怎么样 孩子? 不能抱怨
How are they treating you, boy? – Can’t complain.

Oh.
给你 爸爸
Here you are, Pop.
谢谢 孩子 我替你妈妈带的礼物
Thanks, boy.
是吗 太好了 你很高兴接受这件事情 是吗?
I’ll get a little present for your mother.
Yeah, do that.
爸爸 你没有必要到处游荡
You’re getting along all right, aren’t you?
呵呵 我得到了两件事物去做
Look, Pop, you don’t have to hang around.
Well, I got a couple of things to do.
我必须去见一个与交易相关的人 是吗
I gotta see a fellow about a deal. – Yeah.
让你的腿休息一下 爸爸 你走路还不是很熟练
Lay off the long shots, Pop. You haven’t got the knack.
照顾你自己 孩子
Take care of yourself, boy.
谢谢 再见 爸爸
Thanks. So long, Pop.
诺美有告诉你昨晚的事情吗?
Did Normie tell you about last night?
他有告诉你 他如何跟他的轮椅闹别扭吗?
Did he tell you how he clean fell out of his chair?
哦 是他尖叫! 那今天早上我有考虑到吗!
Oh, was he a scream! And did I have a head this morning!
无论如何 那当时他应承我不再依赖暖手筒
Please!
Anyway, that’s when I got him to promise to get rid of the muff.
胡须是什么? 如果我赚钱有长头发那么快
What’s a beard?
我肯定可以成为一个国际银行家 哦 诺美 你杀了我吧!
If I could grow dollars as fast as I grow hair,
– I’d be an international banker. – Oh, Normie, you kill me!
你知道 在免费巴士上的孩子 起先以为我很笨
You know, some of the kids at the drive-in thought…
但是我说了 “有什么不同”? 他很可爱
I was goofy at first.
But I said, “What’s the difference?
“他真正受过教育 真有幽默感”
He’s cute.
“He’s real educated. And what a sense of humor!
他的那辆车真是很棒 是的 很不错
And that car of his is really something.
哎呀 这肯定是一家大医院 对吗?
” Yeah, it’s nice.
My, this sure is a big hospital, isn’t it?
你知道 诺美让我进行20分钟的步行
You know, Normie took me on the 20-cent tour.
老实说 因为练习走路 我的脚上长了老茧了
Honestly, I’ve got corns on my feet from walking.
你是不是累了 亲爱的? 不 我很好
You’re not tired, are you, hon? – No, I’m fine.
你必须照顾好你自己 亲爱的 是的 我知道
You gotta take care of yourself, hon.
她像一位见习护士那样看护我
Yeah, I know.
She watches over me like a probationary nurse.
说吧 什么时候了?
Say, what time is it anyway?
哦 我必须去坐免费巴士了
Oh, my! I’ve got to get back to the drive-in.
诺美 我要走了 我送你去门口
I’d better go now, Normie. – I’ll take you to the gate.
好的 很高兴我们认识了彼此
Okeydokey. Gee, I’m glad we got to know each other.
我们有很多相同的地方 是的
We got a lot in common.
好吧 再见
Yes, we have.
Well, good-bye, you all.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!