What I do requires a certain mindset.
这份工作需要一种信念
I do assignments.
我负责完成任务
Designated targets.
消灭指定目标
Some jobs need to look like accidents.
其中一些得伪造成意外
Others must cost suspicion on someone else.
其它一些则必须嫁祸他人
I select few need to select a clear message.
我从中筛选出有用的信息
Pulling a trigger is easy.
扣动扳机是很容易
The best jobs are the one’s nobody
但最好的结果是
ever knows you were there.
根本没人意识到你的存在
Lake of fairy pay me a visit last night.
湖中仙女昨晚来找我
Left me a big old bottle of scotch.
给了我一大瓶陈酿苏格兰威士忌
He went sprung for this scotch.
把他整得飘飘然
See ya, Henry.
回见 亨利
Why the fuck do I let you drag me into this shithole?
我怎么会答应你来这种鬼地方
You’re a snob, Harry.
别抱怨了 哈里
1,100 people come through here everyday.
这每天这么多人进进出出
Aren’t you remember two fellas passing through?
谁会记得我们两个人来过
Thank you.
谢谢
Of course, people might remember them.
好吧 也许会有人记得他俩
All I got in the future purpose on
我以后的日子就想搞清楚一点
if I could go anywhere without them nowhere.
我是不是没了他们就活不了了
Try to get them suits to fit
那让他们穿合身点的西装
they look like cartoons.
不然看起来太搞笑了
Everything went okay?
一切都顺利吗
It got done.
搞定了
You know, I’m better than you, you know.
你也知道 我比你强
That’s why they give you those job.
所以他们给你派那些任务
They can’t give a little to Harry because…
他们不会考虑交给我
If they were get to Harry, then you would take care of it…
因为如果交给我 还得让你去善后
and that’s all they care about.
他们只关心这些
Services, rendered, no loose ends.
一步到位 不留烂摊子
Fait accompli.
这我无法改变
You’re a goddamn machine.
你就是台杀人机器
You see things. If you people …
你很有洞察力 如果你这样的人
Differently than I do differently
和我不同 和其他人都不同
than anybody does. But you got a problem, Arthur.
那你就有个问题 亚瑟
You do need companionship. I have you, Harry.
你需要个同伴 我有你 哈里
Then, you are in deeper shit than I thought.
那你比我想得还要糟
So, how’s Steven?
斯蒂文怎么样
Did I tell you I got him a job at a private security firm?
我有说过 我给他在私人保安公♥司♥找了份工作吗
They kicked him out last month.
他上个月被人炒了
He hit some guy half to death.
他把人家打得半死
Goddamn disappointment.
恨铁不成钢啊
It always has been. It always will be.
以前是这样 现在也是这样
Call him.
给他打个电♥话♥
Me, call him? For what?
我打给他? 为什么
He probably needs to hear from you.
他也许需要你的鼓励
Let’s go. I got your money.
走吧 我给你拿钱去
Come on. Dance with me.
来 和我跳舞吧
Come on, please.
来嘛 求你了
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
Sure.
当然
I gotta go. Okay.
我得走了 好吧
You ever gonna tell me your name?
你都不告诉我你叫什么吗
Arthur.
亚瑟
Nice try.
少唬人了
But you are not Arthur.
你可不叫亚瑟
No. More like a… David.
感觉你更可能叫戴维
Or Brad.
或是布拉德
Yeah. See you Brad.
好吧 回见 布拉德
Global Engineering.
环球工程公♥司♥
I’m calling about the ad.
我打来是为了广♥告♥的事
There must be a mistake.
一定是搞错了
One moment, please.
请稍等一下
The advertisement was proved. The information is accurate.
广♥告♥内容已证实 信息准确无误
I want a meeting.
我要和上层会面
We get back to you.
回头联♥系♥你
Mr. Bishop, Mr. Dean has agree to a meeting.
毕肖先生 迪恩先生同意与你会面
Private jet will pick you up in one
一架私人专机会在一小时后
hour to leave you to a neutral side of his choosing.
载你前往他选定的中立区
You’ve been allowed fifteen minutes.
你有十五分钟时间
The jet will then return you.
之后专机会送你回去
When we tell you to be home at 10 o’clock,
我们告诉你要10点回家
we mean 10, not 11.30.
就是10点 而不是11点半
I don’t care, baby. You scared
我不管 宝贝儿 你妈妈被你吓坏了
your mother to death. You’re grounded for two weeks.
我罚你禁足两个星期
Just one second.
稍等
That’s not my problem.
那我管不着
All right, look. Ten days and
好吧 听着 禁足十天
you’ll volunteer two Saturdays at the shelter.
加上两个周六到收♥容♥所♥做义工
Eight days and three Saturdays.
减到八天的话就得去三个周六
Nice ring. Done.
戒指很靓 就这么定了
I wanna get one of those. You can’t.
我也想要一个 不可能
Unless you were a world champion.
世界冠军才有
Just tell me and I come and fix it.
那就告诉我 我来处理
All right. Let’s go.
好了 来吧
I just been out negotiate by a sixteen years old.
我刚在和个十六岁小孩谈判
Let’s take a walk.
我们边走边聊吧
Six months ago, we were commission to
六个月前 我们接到一份委托
under take the largest contract you ever to attempted.
你从没接到过这么大的委托
The target was far more high
这次的目标比我们
profile than we are normally comfortable with.
以往的目标要难搞得多
The job was to reach a pass up.
我们差点放弃这次任务
The target was South African?
目标是在南非吗
The target fled to South Africa.
目标逃到了南非
There’s where we made our move in Cape Town.
我们就在开普敦展开行动
Take six months to set up.
用了六个月时间准备
I assign the team of five
我派了一个五人小组
operatives to work in a constrain on the mission.
每个人对任务的了解都很有限
All five were killed. Someone knew everything.
五个人都死了 有个知道内情的人杀了他们
You probably knew someone from that team.
组里也许有你认识的人
I knew this one. Sebastian.
我认识他 塞巴斯蒂安
You know how this company works, Mr. Bishop.
你知道公♥司♥的程序 毕肖先生
Only two partners know the details of any given job.
只有两个合伙人知道任务信息
Two people knew the details here. Me and Harry McKenna.
而这两个人 就是我和哈里·麦肯纳
Harry sold us out.
哈里出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
We pulled his financials.
我们查了他的财政情况
Take a look at recent offshore deposits.
这是他最近的海外存款
There’s one there on two weeks ago
有一笔两星期前
twenty million US dollars.
转入的款子 两千万美元
He’s gotten old. He’s gotten weak.
他年纪渐长 弱点也慢慢暴露
He’s loaded with debts, his divorce,
他债务累累 离婚了
his cause and troubled son.
还有个不省心的儿子
They made him vulnerable.
这都使他变得软弱
And for the past 13 years,
过去的十三年来
I have been fiercely loyal to him.
我都完全效忠于他
There is no one I respected more.
我是最尊敬他的人
But Harry McKenna has poisoned the well.
但现在哈里·麦肯纳已成了害群之马
He needs to be removed.
必须把他除掉
Immediately.
刻不容缓
Let me talk to him.
让我和他谈谈
Look. I appreciate your connection with Harry,
听着 我知道你们的交情很深
but there is no turning back, here.
但这事儿没有商量的余地
He has cross his rubicon.
是他跨过了界限
Everyday that he’s alive, puts this company in danger.
只要他还活着 公♥司♥就有危险
Now that we all prefer that you handle this …
而我们都希望你来处理此事
Giving your relationship, you’re in
考虑到你们之间的关系
best position to get this done quickly and discreetly.
你是小心谨慎和干净利落的最佳人选
And to be honest with you,
老实说
I hate the idea of Harry suffer unnecessarily.
我也不想让哈里死得很痛苦