and our dead,
我们当中活着的人
those who are present among us,
和那些不在了的人
and those who are absent,
我们的青春
our young,
老人
and our old,
男人
our male,
女人
and our females.
上帝无论你让谁活着
O God, whoever You keep alive,
都要让他们活在《古♥兰♥经♥》上
keep them alive in Islam,
无论你让谁死
and whoever You cause to die,
都要让他们为信仰而死
cause them to die with faith.
伟大的神
God is greater.
愿平安与你同在
Peace be with you.
美国!记住911!
USA! Remember 9/11!
记住911!美国!美国!
Remember 9/11! USA! USA!
记住911
Remember 9/11.
人♥渣♥律师
Lawyer scum.
记住911
Remember 9/11.
美国!记住911
USA! Remember 9/11!
你还好吗?
You okay?
我没事
I’ll be fine.
你确定?
Sure?
是的
Yeah.
美国哥伦比亚特区法♥院♥
政♥府♥不反对被告方的公开权
The government does not object to the defense’s right to disclosure.
但是清理机密证据是一个极其耗时的过程
But clearing classified evidence is an extremely time-consuming process.
我们只是需要更多时间法官大人
We simply need more time, Your Honor.
谢谢你巴顿先生
Thank you, Mr. Patton.
霍兰德女士?
Miss Hollander?
如果政♥府♥清理机密证据很困难
If the government has uniquely complicated issues clearing classified evidence,
这都是它自己造成的法官大人
those are issues of its own making, Your Honor.
斯拉希先生被偷偷带过边境
Mr. Slahi has been spirited across borders,
他被审问
he has been interrogated,
被强制关押了六年
he has been held against his will for six years
却没有任何指控
without a single charge being laid against him.
现在涉及推进人身保护案进程时
Now, the Supreme Court said it will not tolerate further delay
最高法♥院♥表示不会容忍♥进一步的拖延
when it ordered these habeas cases to proceed.
政♥府♥已经有足够的时间了法官大人
The government’s had plenty of time, Your Honor.
我倾向于同意霍兰德小姐的意见
I’m inclined to agree with Miss Hollander.
政♥府♥有十天的时间提交申请
The government has ten days to file,
否则将启动强制执行
or it will find itself back in my courtroom.
这是你自己要求的
Well, you asked for it.
阅读愉快
Happy reading.
操
Fuck.
他他妈的认罪了
He fucking confessed.
他认了什么罪?
To what?
所有罪
To… everything.
资助911招募劫机者
To financing 9/11, to recruiting the hijackers.
他妈的他写了一份关于基♥地♥组♥织♥内部运作的电子表格
He fucking wrote a spreadsheet on the inner workings of Al-Qaeda.
他为什么不告诉我们他认罪了?
Why didn’t he tell us that he confessed?
这不是历史上第一次客户对他的律师撒谎了
It’s not the first time in history that a client’s lied to his lawyers.
看看这个看看这些看看这个
Look at this. Look at all of this. Look at this one.
他承认曾购买♥♥炸♥药♥炸毁洛杉矶国际机场
He admits to acquiring explosives to blow up LAX.
禧年阴谋?
The millennium plot?
你想说什么?
What’s your point?
他有罪!他他妈的有罪!
He’s guilty! He’s fucking guilty!
也许吧
Maybe he is.
但他仍然有权请律师
And he still has a right to counsel.
我不是说他没有权利请律师
I’m not saying that he doesn’t.
我是说他协助杀害了3000名平民
I’m saying that he helped to kill 3,000 civilians,
但我们却在尽一切努力把他救出来
and we’re doing everything we can to get him out.
是的我们在做我们的工作
Yeah, we’re doing our job.
我为他的法律基金做面包义卖♥♥这不是我工作的一部分
I did bake sales for his legal fund. That’s not a part of my job.
我爸爸告诉我今年不欢迎我回家过感恩节
My dad told me I’m not welcome home for Thanksgiving this year.
这也不是我工作的一部分
That’s not a part of my job.
什么?
What?
你想和爸爸妈妈还有乔叔叔
You want turkey and pumpkin pie
一起吃火鸡和南瓜派吗?
with Mom and Dad and Uncle Joe?
走吧出去回家
Go on, get out. Go home.
如果你不相信自己的话你就赢不了官司
You can’t win a case if you don’t believe your own shit.
我不是想离开我只是别他妈浪费我的时间
I’m not trying to leave, I’m just–Stop fucking wasting my time.
出去
Get out.
这是我们的告别派对
It’s our goodbye party.
谁要回家我还是你?
Who’s going home, me or you?
军事情报部门认为我们在浪费时间
Military intelligence thinks we’re wasting our time,
所以他们要接管
so they’re gonna take over,
看看他们能不能让你合作
see if they can’t get you to cooperate.
我很合作我什么都告诉你了
I cooperate. I tell you everything.
拉姆齐本艾尔什布可不是这么说的
Not according to Ramzi bin al-Shibh.
最后一次机会穆罕默都
Last chance, Mohamedou.
我已经告诉你上百次了
A hundred times I tell you.
他在我家住了一晚
He stayed in my house one night.
我不认识他从来也不认识他
I don’t know him, never knew him.
我再听到他的消息就是他告诉你们关于我的疯狂谎言
Next time I hear about him, he’s telling you guys crazy lies about me.
是啊你说腻了我们也听腻了
Yeah, well, you’re tired of saying it, we’re tired of hearing it.
军方希望在你身上有所突破
Military wants a crack at you.
你要知道
You should know…
一旦军事情报部门接手你的审问就不会这么友好了
once MI takes over, your sessions won’t be as friendly.
怎样没有茶?没有蛋糕?
What, no tea? No cake?
祝你好运小默
Good luck, Mo.
我只能告诉你
All I can tell ya…
说实话
be truthful.
把你的左臂给我
Give me your left arm.
嘿!
Hey!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
不不不不!
No. No. No. No!
你要带我去哪儿?
Where are you taking me?
泰瑞在哪里?
Where’s Teri?
不干了
Moved on.
什么?
What?
泰瑞很有趣
Teri was fun.
现在我只能和你在一起了
Now I’m stuck with only you.
她不想再当律师了?
She doesn’t want to be a lawyer no more?
她不再管你的案子了
She moved on from your case.
我们赢得了强制执行的动议
So, we won the motion to compel,
政♥府♥已经公布了所有对你不利的证据
and the government’s released all the evidence that they have against you.
很好
Good.
这就是我们想要的对吧?
That’s what we wanted, right?
所有的证据包括你的供词
All the evidence, including your confessions.
你为什么不告诉我们?
Why didn’t you tell us?
它们什么都不是就像幻想一样
They’re nothing. Like fantasy…
证词里说的都没发生过
None of that happened.
你签了字
You signed them.
他们逼我的
They made me.
他们强迫你的吗?
They “made” you, as in they coerced you?
你觉得呢?我不知道
What do you think?
你来告诉我他们强迫你的?-嘘
I don’t know. -You tell me. They coerced you? -Shh.
你必须得告诉我发生了什么穆罕默都
You gotta tell me what happened, Mohamedou.
你这是要我放火烧这个地方但我只能坐在这里
You’re asking me to set fire to this place, but I’m still sitting in it.
那就写下来好吗?
Well, then, write it down. All right?
这就是纸的作用写下来
That’s what the pages are for. Write it down.
你得告诉我你发生了什么事,否则我不能为你辩护
You need to tell me what happened to you, or I can’t defend you.
你还不明白吗?我什么都不需要告诉你!
Do you understand that? -I don’t need to tell you nothing!
无论我说什么都不重要
Whatever I say, it doesn’t matter.
该死我要死在这里了!
This fucking island. I’m dying here!
在外面我的家人我的兄弟他们的生活还在继续
Outside, my family, my brother, their lives go on.
泰瑞的生活还在继续
Teri’s life goes on.
但是我在这里我就像一尊雕像
But me, here, I’m like a statue.
你也会离开你的生活还会继续
And you will leave too, and your life will go on.
我的生活?
My life?
你对我的生活了解多少?
What the hell do you know about my life?