You should learn English from your books, not the guards.
好的
OK.
有啥情况吗?
Is something wrong?
我收到了我老婆的一封信
I received a letter from my wife.
那挺好啊
That’s good.
不是吗?
No?
就是封信又不是我老婆
It’s a letter. It’s not my wife.
小朋友你成家了吗?
You have a family, children?
德国杜伊斯堡
沃勒尔!
Voller!
-沃勒尔!-进球了!
你需要他时他就在那儿
Always there when you need him.
医生告诉我这样有用
The doctor told me this would help.
你想要个男孩还是女孩?
Do you want a boy or a girl?
你知道最近苏联人绑♥架♥直升机上的妇女吗?
You know the Soviets kidnap women in helicopters now?
他们把妇女带到大本营然后强♥奸♥她们
They take them to their bases to rape them.
我们应该行动起来
We should be doing something.
清♥真♥寺正在接收捐赠
The mosque is collecting donations.
钱!
Money!
志愿军正在献出生命!
Volunteers are giving their lives!
那我们应该放弃自己在这里的生活吗?
So we should just give up our life here?
什么生活?
What life?
买♥♥辆车买♥♥套房♥子再生几个娃吗?
A new car, a big house, kids?
难道这些就是生活的全部吗?
Shouldn’t life be about more than that?
所以你就决定成为一个他妈的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
So you just decided to become a fucking terrorist?
不不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
No, no terrorist.
我会说英语也许
I speak English, maybe…
我去阿富汗帮助穆♥斯♥林♥对抗共♥产♥主义者
I go Afghanistan, help Muslim against the communists.
美国人和我们一起战斗同一战线
Americans fighting with us.
同一战线
Same side.
谁把你招进基♥地♥组♥织♥的?
Who recruited you to Al-Qaeda?
同一战线我不是你没听懂同一战线
Same side. No one, me. You no listen. Same side.
1990年和1992年我在基♥地♥组♥织♥训练过几个月
I trained with Al-Qaeda for a few months in 1990 and ’92.
胡说-然后我就走了就这样
Bullshit. Then I left. That’s it.
那你为什么要删除你手♥机♥里所有的联♥系♥人呢?
So why did you delete all the contacts in your cell phone then?
你被捕的时候你的手♥机♥被清空了
When you were arrested, your phone was wiped.
我说过多少次?
How many time I say?
我不想因为给朋友打电♥话♥让他们惹上麻烦
Me no want trouble for friend…
你可真聪明
Oh, you are so sharp….because of phone call.
没错问什么你都有解释
Oh, yeah. You got an answer for everything.
这就是他们给你奖学金的原因吧?
That must be why they gave you that little scholarship, huh?
马赛你又丢球了
Hey Marseille, you’ve lost your ball again.
这是你的球你拿着我不要
It’s yours, keep it. I don’t need it.
他们是要放你走了吗?
They’re letting you go?
我们几个从来都没出去过
None of us are ever getting out.
他们不可能把我们永远关在这儿
They can’t keep us here forever.
别让他们夺去了你的信仰有一天你会回家的哥们
Don’t let them take your faith. One day you will be home, brother.
马赛是在海上吗?
Marseille is on the ocean?
是啊
Yes.
努瓦克肖特也是
Nouakchott also.
我回家时我要躺在床上
When I am home, I will lie in bed,
听海浪的声音
listening to the waves.
你能听到吗?
Can you hear them?
大海的声音都是一样的
The sea always sounds the same.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
听
Listen.
想像自己回家了
Dream of home.
是的
Oui.
不要放弃
Don’t give up.
结束了
It’s over.
我们走
Let’s go.
走
Move.
不要放弃
Don’t give up!
嘿!
Hey!
别墨迹快点
Stop dragging. Come on.
再见啦小鳄鱼
See you later, alligator.
要喝水吗?不用了谢谢
Can I get you a water? -I’m fine. Thanks.
嘿南希
Hey, Nancy.
霍兰德小姐
Miss Hollander.
南希 弗兰克
Nancy. -Frank.
请坐
Go ahead, have a seat.
在我们开始之前
Before we begin,
我要警告你这可不是一篇吹捧你的文章
I should warn you, it’s not gonna be a puff piece.
我们从哪聊起呢?
Where shall we start?
大家都叫你恐♥怖♥分♥子♥律师
Well, people have called you a terrorist lawyer.
对此你如何回应?
How do you respond to that?
当我为一个被控强♥奸♥的人辩护时没有人说我是强♥奸♥犯
Well, when I defended someone charged with rape, nobody called me a rapist.
当我为一个被控谋杀的人辩护时
When I defended someone charged with murder,
没人去我的后院挖过坑
nobody dug around my backyard.
但如果有人被指控为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
But when someone’s accused of terrorism,
像你这样的人似乎觉得这不一样了
people like you seem to think that that’s different.
但道理是一样的
It’s not.
当我支持我的委托人并坚持他应得到公平的审讯时
When I stand by my client and I insist that he gets a fair hearing,
我不只是在为他辩护我是在为你我辩护
I’m not just defending him, I’m defending you and me.
宪法没有在结尾特别强调它的
The Constitution doesn’t have an asterisk at the end that says,
“适用条款和条件
“Terms and conditions apply.”
看今天的报纸了吗先生?
See the Journal today, sir?
看了
Yeah.
真不敢相信她接受了这个采访
Can’t believe she sat down for this.
她这是要自掘坟墓啊
It’s a demolition job.
不这只是一个思维的转变
No, what it is, is a paradigm shift.
昨天我们起诉了一名911恐怖袭击的嫌犯
Yesterday we were prosecuting a 9/11 terror suspect,
现在我们在讨论人身保护令的法律依据
and now we’re debating the merits of habeas.
阿琼在哪儿?
Where’s Arjun?
这是无法接受的不我不想和你说话
That is unacceptable. No, I don’t wanna talk to you.
我告诉你五次了你的通行证被吊销了
I’ve told you five times. Your pass has been revoked.
再打给她-怎么了?
Call her again. -Hey. What’s going on?
长官他没有进入大楼的权限
Sir, he’s not cleared to enter the building.
他们没收了我的通行证
They pulled my pass.
给我们点时间先生我必须坚持
Just give us a moment. -Sir, I have to insist that–
就一会儿
Just a minute.
他们”是谁?我不知道
Who’s “they”? -I don’t know.
有人取消了我的许可我接到命令要返回勒琼
Someone revoked my clearance, and I have orders to return to Lejeune.
一你做了什么?什么也没做
What’d you do? -Nothing.
我把你的信息请求发出去了
I sent out the information requests you asked for.
都发给谁了?联邦调查局兰利国际刑♥警♥任何接触过备忘录的人
Uh-huh. Who to? -FBI, Langley, Interpol, anybody who touched the MFRs.
先生我得请你离开了
Sir. I’m gonna have to ask you to leave.
你不能在这儿我这就走
You can’t be here. -Yeah, I’m going. I’m going.
每个人我都问过了法国对外安全总局外交官
So, I talked to everyone, DGSE, DRM, Diplomatie.
没人知道你说的那个马赛的家伙
Nobody knows about your guy from Marseille.
也许他不是法国籍的
Well, maybe he’s not a French national.
那摩洛哥人阿尔及利亚人突尼斯人呢?
What about Moroccan, Algerian, Tunisian?
不我想到这点了
No, I thought about that.
秘密情报处说他们把所有在关塔那摩的国民都算进去了
SIS says all their nationals in Guantánamo are accounted for.
没有241的记录
There is no record of 241.
他去哪儿了?
Where did he go?
南希也许他哪儿也没去
Nancy, maybe he doesn’t go anywhere.
也许他不存在?
Maybe he doesn’t exist?
也许吧
Maybe.
我能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you something?
我的朋友他的号♥码是241
My friend, his number is 241.
我很久都没见过他了你知道他在哪儿吗?
I don’t see him for a long time. You know where he is?
我不能和你谈论其他被拘留者小默
I can’t talk to you about other detainees, Mo.
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
史蒂夫拜托他有妻儿
Steve, please. He has a wife and children.
241号♥上个月被发现死在牢房♥里
241 was found dead in his cell last month.
什么?
What?
死于什么?
Dead from what?
自我窒息
Self-asphyxiation.
抱歉兄弟我知道你们关系很好
Sorry, bro. I know you were close.
哦上帝饶恕我们的生命
O God, forgive our living,
和我们的死亡