那是我表哥
That was my cousin.
他打电♥话♥给我我不知道他用的是什么电♥话♥
He calls me, I don’t know what phone he is using.
我接了个电♥话♥
I took a call.
就那一次?
Just the once?
他用本拉♥登♥的手♥机♥就给你打过一次电♥话♥?
He just called you once from Bin Laden’s phone?
他们…
They…
他们监视着我说的每一句话我做的每一件事
They’re watching everything I say, everything I do.
他们只有视频
They only have video.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
我们不能在这里谈论这些事
We can’t talk about these things, not here.
你能把它写下来吗?
Will you write it down?
你的故事你怎样来到这里发生了什么,
Your story, how you came here, what happened to you,
你能帮我们写下来吗?
will you write that down for us?
这样审讯我的人就能看懂了?
So my interrogators can read it?
我已经试过一次了结果不是很好
I tried that once already. It didn’t end well.
我们需要你的证词
Well, we need your testimony.
我一生都在写作我喜欢这样
I’ve been writing all my life, and I like that.
但是在这里写作比说话要危险得多
But writing here is way much dangerous than talking.
如果你选择让我们代表你
If you choose to let us represent you,
那我们就有法律专业特权了
then we will have attorney-client privilege.
这意味着你所说的任何话所写的任何东西
And that means that anything that you say, anything that you write down,
将受到法律保护免受起诉
will be protected from the prosecution by law.
他们不能用它来对付你
They can’t use it against you.
如果你不想那么做那就别签你可以留在这里不会有麻烦
You don’t wanna do that, then don’t sign. You can stay here trouble-free.
分钟
One minute.
好吧
Okay.
你为我做一件事
You do one thing for me.
打这个电♥话♥
Call this number.
要求和我母亲通话
Ask to speak to my mother.
告诉她
Tell her…
我不知道说点暖心话
I don’t know, something nice.
好的
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见鳄鱼们
See you later, alligators.
现在你必须说.
Now you have to say…
“过一会儿鳄鱼
“After a while, crocodile.”
暂时不会鳄鱼
Not for a while, crocodile.
好吧
Good enough.
把你的笔记收集起来
Gather your notes together.
你会把他们带回美国本土的安全机构
You’ll get them back at the secure facility stateside.
在这里
In here.
谁决定给他戴上手铐的?
Who decided to put him in shackles?
这是规定这是为了保护你夫人
Protocol. It’s for your protection, ma’am.
我想知道我该引用谁的名字
I wanna know whose name I should cite
当我联♥系♥《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的国♥家♥安♥全♥部门时
when I contact the National Security desk at The New York Times.
告诉你的指挥官我不想再看到我的委托人戴着手铐了
You tell your CO I don’t wanna see my client in shackles ever again.
你在祈祷吗?
Are you praying?
不我在背他妈妈的号♥码
No, memorizing his mother’s number.
我们不会打那个电♥话♥的
We’re not gonna call that number.
不我们得先捋一捋
No, we gotta clear it first.
我们不知道电♥话♥那头是谁
We don’t know who’s on the other end of that line.
你不相信那是他妈妈的电♥话♥?
You don’t think it’s his mother?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是没有人会轻易接到了本拉♥登♥的电♥话♥
But no one just gets a phone call from Bin Laden’s sat phone.
这就是我们要找的
This is our guy.
1988年他获得奖学金到德国学习电气工程
He got a scholarship to study electrical engineering in Germany in 1988.
两年后他去了阿富汗并加入了基♥地♥组♥织♥
Two years later, he traveled to Afghanistan and joined Al-Qaeda.
据我们所知他们只是和他有联♥系♥的坏人中的两个
These are just two of the bad guys we know he associated with.
马赫福兹·乌尔德·瓦利德,
Mahfouz Ould al-Walid,
也被称为阿布哈夫斯是斯拉希的表哥兼姐夫
otherwise known as Abu Hafs, Slahi’s cousin and brother-in-law.
他们从小到大关系很近
They were close growing up.
在90年代中期阿布·哈夫斯被指定为本·拉♥登♥的
In the mid-’90s, Abu Hafs was designated personal poet and spiritual adviser
私人诗人和精神导师
to Bin Laden himself.
从97年到99年,
Between ’97 and ’99,
德国情报部门追踪了斯拉希和他的表兄
German intelligence tracked money transfers and phone calls
在阿富汗的资金转移和通话情况
between Slahi and his cousin in Afghanistan.
我们可以证明斯拉希在资助恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
We can show that Slahi was financing terror.
拉姆齐本阿尔什布所谓的第20个劫机者
Ramzi bin al-Shibh, the so-called 20th hijacker.
在99年斯拉希招募了本·阿尔什布和其他汉堡小组成员,
In ’99, Slahi recruited bin al-Shibh and other members of the Hamburg cell,
包括马尔万艾尔希德
including Marwan al-Shehhi,
那个撞击南塔的飞机驾驶员
pilot of the plane that hit the South Tower,
还有齐亚德·贾拉他曾在航联93号♥班机上
and Ziad Jarrah, who was on United 93.
这只是两个
That’s just two.
他还遇到过另外的十个厉害角色
There’s about ten other scary names
他与我的朋友有过节
he crossed paths with.
这家伙是基♥地♥组♥织♥的阿甘
This dude is the Al-Qaeda Forrest Gump.
无论你看到哪里他都在那里
Everywhere you look, he’s there.
都写在最上面的那张纸上
It’s all there in the top sheet.
现在我们要核对情报报告并加以证实
Now we gotta check through the intel reports and corroborate.
要严格彻底
Be exacting, thorough.
我们要求死刑
We are seeking the death penalty,
但如果我们漏掉了什么这家伙就得回家
but if we miss something, this guy goes home.
好吗?
All right?
我们开始吧
Let’s get to it.
请向她道歉
Please apologize to her.
花了些工夫才拿到通行证
It’s just taken a while to get the clearance.
斯拉希夫人想知道你真的见过她的儿子吗?
Madam Slahi would like to know, have you really seen her son?
是的我们在古巴的关塔那摩监狱见过他
Yes, we’ve seen him, in Guantánamo prison, Cuba.
收拾一下待会儿见
Wrap it up. I’ll see you afterwards.
喂?你在吗
Hello? Are you there?
你好抱歉
Yes, hi. Sorry.
他看起来怎么样?他还好吗?他在吃东西吗
How does he look? Is he well? Is he eating?
他看起来不错
He looks well.
他想让我们告诉你他非常非常想你
He wanted us to tell you that he misses you very, very much.
我们得去弗吉尼亚
We need to go to Virginia.
我刚收到特权小组的通知
I just got a notification from the Privilege team.
穆罕默都给我们写信了
Mohamedou’s written to us.
剩下的电♥话♥我都打了
I typed up the rest of that call.
你知道为什么穆罕默都要我们给她打电♥话♥吗?
Do you know why Mohamedou wanted us to call her?
因为她是他妈妈?
Because she’s his mother?
因为每个母亲都相信她的儿子是无辜的
Because every mother believes that her son is innocent.
他想让我们听到这些
He wanted us to hear that.
这并不重要因为这不是我们正在构建的案例
That doesn’t matter because it’s not the case we’re building.
我们需要证明美国政♥府♥缺乏足够的证据拘留他
We need to prove that the US government lacks evidence sufficient to detain him.
其他任何事情都会分散注意力
Anything else is a distraction.
文件送来了我们得去弗吉尼亚
Files are in. We need to get to Virginia.
你在这里读到的任何材料都是你和你的客户之间的事
Any material you read here is between you and your client.
但是任何你想在法庭上引用或者带走的东西
But anything you wanna cite in court or remove from the facility
必须得到我或者特权小组其他成员的批准
has to be cleared by me or another member of the Privilege team.
你一定要看吗?
You have to read it?
是的 每个字都要看
Oh, yeah, every word.
所以尽量只给我带有趣的东西
So try and only bring me the juicy stuff.
不过别担心我们和控方是隔绝的
Oh, but don’t worry, we are walled off from the prosecution.
如果我们告诉他们任何事我就要坐牢了
If we share anything with them, I’m doing prison time.
相信我我不是那块料
Trust me, I ain’t cut out for that.
一旦我们审阅了材料,
Once we’ve reviewed the material,
我们把它定义为机密或保护
we designate it either classified or protected.
受保护意味着你不必来这里观看
Protected means you don’t have to come in here to view it.
我们会传真到你的办公室
We will fax it to your office
那里只有有权限的人才能进入
where it can only be accessed by those with proper clearance.
这里的任何东西都会成为新闻
Anything from here ends up in my Sunday papers…
你们是律师你们知道的
Well, you guys are the lawyers. You know how that goes.
别把钥匙丢了
Don’t lose your keys.
找个有安全许可证的锁匠是件麻烦事
It is a pain in the butt to find a locksmith with the proper clearance.
开玩笑的我们还有备用的
That’s a joke. We got spares.
别忘了你的密♥码♥
Uh, don’t forget your codes,
你们完事后可以到下面我的办公室找我
and my office is down there when you’re done.
等等我们还不知道你的名字
Wait, we didn’t get your name.
肯特-肯特什么?
Kent. -Kent what?
肯特只能告诉你这么多
Kent tell you any more than that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!