这就是了这就是我的生活
This is it. This is my life.
我花时间在这样的地方帮助像你这样的人
I spend my time in places like this helping people like you.
我就是干这个的
That’s what I do.
所以不要质疑我对你案子的承诺
So don’t question my commitment to your case.
这个案子
The case.
这个案子这个案子
The case, the case.
你对我没有承诺
You’re not committed to me.
个人!
A person!
说吧
Say it.
我是说你相信我做了所有事情所以
I mean, you believe I did all these things, so…
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么在这里?
why the fuck are you here?
跟我解释一下真的
Explain to me, really.
你放弃了自己的生命就为了和我这样一个邪恶的家伙坐在一起?
You gave up your life to sit with such an evil guy like me?
给我解释一下
Explain to me.
每个人都有权请律师
Everybody has the right to counsel.
你得告诉我真♥相♥
You need to tell me the truth.
你需要把它写下来
You need to write it down.
如果你能做到我就会回来
If you can do that, then I’ll be back.
如果没有
And if not…
我再给你找个律师
I’ll find you another lawyer.
我好了
I’m ready.
圣诞快乐,南希
Merry Christmas, Nancy.
嗨斯图
Hi, Stu.
嘿汉娜我不知道你们要来
Hey, Hannah. I didn’t know you guys were coming.
差点来不了了巴尔的摩以北的所有地方的1-83公路都封了
Nearly didn’t. The I-83 was closed all the way north of Baltimore.
谢天谢地你们平安到达了
I’m so glad you made it in one piece.
尼尔开起车来就像回到了飞行学校,
Well, Neil was driving like he was back at flight school,
跟他在乡间小路上的开的一样
the way he was hitting those country roads.
尼尔在哪?他就在这附近
Where is Neil? -He’s around here somewhere.
我去找他顺便说一句你看起来气色不错
I’ll go and find him. You look great, by the way.
他甚至都没跟我说过
He doesn’t even say that to me.
哦我知道
Oh, I do.
怎么样了斯图?
How’s it going, Stu?
很高兴遇到你
Glad I ran into you.
给你办公室打电♥话♥但都占线
Been a fruitless endeavor trying to get through to your office.
好吧那我还能说什么呢?我一直都很忙
Well, what can I say? It’s been busy.
我去了关塔那摩
Well, I went down to Gitmo…
就像你说的我并不喜欢我看到的
just like you said, and I didn’t like what I saw.
上将也和你一样啥也不说
The general’s just about the same closed door as you.
来吧伙计这是个派对玩得开心点
Come on, man. It’s a party. Enjoy yourself.
你为什么要耍我?
Why are you jerking me around?
听着我知道是你的人把阿琼调离了特遣部队
Look, I know it was your people who took Arjun off the task force.
你也知道我从没参与过什么阴谋
You know, I’ve never been part of a conspiracy,
但我开始觉得这就是一种
but I’m starting to think that this is what it must feel like
置身其中的感觉
to be on the outside of one.
不好意思你到底想指控我什么?
I’m sorry, what exactly are you accusing me of?
我不知道因为没人告诉我任何事
Hell, I don’t even know because no one is telling me anything.
没有这些MFR我的案子就没戏了
Without those MFRs, my case is a bust.
你想太多了在运动场上
You’re overthinking this, sport.
你要么穿球衣要么就下场
Either wear the jersey or get off the field.
我的控告是给斯拉希判死刑
My charge is to get Slahi the needle.
没有人能进去你不行总统也不行
No one else is gonna walk in there, not you, not POTUS.
那是我的责任
That’s on me.
如果我错了要为此清算的时候
And if I’m wrong, when it comes to my reckoning,
我才是那个要为此负责的人
I’m the one that’ll have to answer for it.
谁来为布鲁斯负责?
And who’s gonna answer for Bruce?
你要把他牵扯进来? -不
You’re gonna bring -his name into this? -No.
你不知道我们知道什么
You don’t know what we know.
联合航♥空♥175航♥班♥根据从残骸中搜集到的证据
United flight 175, based on evidence gathered from the wreckage,
那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥做的第一件事就是砍伤了一名空乘
the first thing those terrorists did was slash up a flight attendant
诱使副驾驶员布鲁斯打开驾驶舱门
to elicit the copilot, Bruce, to open the cockpit door
前来救她
and come to her rescue.
然后他们用一把美工刀割开了他的喉咙
And then they slit his throat with a box cutter
飞机撞上塔台时他在甲板上
and let him bleed to death on the flight deck
失血因过多而死
as the plane hit the tower.
现在必须有人为此负责
Now, someone has to answer for that.
有人
Someone…
不是随便什么人
not just anyone.
去他妈的节日快乐
Happy fucking holiday.
你杀了他们穆罕默都
You killed them, Mohamedou.
手上沾满了三千条无辜生命的鲜血
What does it feel like
那是什么感觉?
to have the blood of 3,000 innocent lives all over your hands?
欢迎回到E新闻
Welcome back to E! News.
你知道新90210周围讨论的
You know, the buzz surrounding the new90210
不仅仅是关于桃坑那边的水果馅饼
isn’t just about the cobbler at the Peach Pit.
是的一段时间以来有个节目一直在酝酿一桩露骨的丑闻
Very true. There has been a skinny scandal brewing for a while,
现在这个节目的一个明星正在谈论她的身体
and now one of the show’s stars is speaking out about her body…
这不是我的牢房♥-嘿!这不是我的牢房♥!
This is not my cell. Hey! This is not my cell!
现在是了
Well, it is now.
太冷了 嘿
It’s too cold! Hey!
2003年6月18日
我的古♥兰♥经♥呢?
Where’s my Quran?
我的东西呢?
Where are my things?
嘿听我说!
Hey, listen to me!

Hey.
求你了
Please.
太冷了
It’s cold.
肯特 收到最新写的信
斯拉希被移交给军事情报部门的那个星期
The week that Slahi was handed over to military intelligence,
我们收到了唐纳德拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥的批准 授权采取特别措施
we received sign-off from Donald Rumsfeld authorizing the use of special measures.
你就这么同意了?
And you just went along with it?
是的
Yes, I did.
我们试图阻止第二次911事件
We were trying to prevent a second 9/11.
那是鲍勃他在这里工作 他可以带你去读读MFR
That’s Bob. He works here. He can take you to read the MFRs.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我就在外面先生
I’ll be right out here, sir.
关塔那摩联合任务小队JTF GTMO
录音记录原件 MFR
人物:穆罕默都(乌尔德斯拉希)
生日: 1970.12.21
国家:努瓦克肖特
国籍:毛里塔尼亚
宗教:穆♥斯♥林♥
我们要打败你混♥蛋♥
We’re gonna break you, scumbag.
你在下面干什么伙计?起来!
What are you doing down there, buddy? Get up!
疼死了 -他妈的起来
It hurts. -Get the fuck up!
我知道你想要我
I know you want me.
你在祈祷吗?
Are you praying?
我要你操♥我♥ 你听到了吗?
I want you to fuck me. Do you hear me?
他妈的看着我!
Fucking look at me!
我知道你想要我
I know you want me.
我知道你想要我 你要干我
I know you want me. You’re gonna fuck me.
我知道你想要我
I know you want me.
哦耶!
Oh, yeah!
两千零八十一
Two thousand eighty-one.
两千零八十二
Two thousand eighty-two.
穆罕默都 -两千零八十三
Mohamedou.Two thousand eighty-three.
起来!
Time to wake up.
两千零八十五
Two thousand eighty-five…
既然你拒绝合作
Since you refused to cooperate,
美国政♥府♥就有权逮捕你的母亲
the US government is authorized to arrest your mother…
把她带到这里来
and bring her to this facility.
我是说你能救她
I mean, you can save her.
但你需要做出决定
But you need to decide.
是想做被告还是证人?
Do you wanna be a defendant or a witness?
我不能做证人
I can’t be a witness.
我不能做证人
I can’t be a witness.
你在等人吗?
Were you expecting someone?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许是你的朋友
Maybe it’s your friend.
去接电♥话♥
Go answer it.
是的继续
Yeah. Go on.
穆罕默都?
Mohamedou?
你是拉姆齐吗?
Are you Ramzi?
厨房♥在这儿,浴室在左边

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!