-尼尔在哪? -他在这附近的某个地方
– Where is Neil? – He’s around here somewhere.
我去找他顺便说一下 你看起来很棒
I’ll go and find him. You look great, by the way.
他甚至不跟我这么说
He doesn’t even say that to me.
哦 我知道
Oh, I do.
怎么样 斯图?
How’s it going, Stu?
很高兴我碰到你了
Glad I ran into you.
试图通过你的办公室是徒劳的努力
Been a fruitless endeavor trying to get through to your office.
我能说什么呢?它一直很忙
Well, what can I say? It’s been busy.
我去了吉特莫
Well, I went down to Gitmo…
就像你说的 我不喜欢我所看到的
just like you said, and I didn’t like what I saw.
将军和你关着门差不多
The general’s just about the same closed door as you.
来吧 伙计这是一个聚会 玩得开心
Come on, man. It’s a party. Enjoy yourself.
你为什么把我拉到周围?
Why are you jerking me around?
听着 我知道是你的人把阿琼从工作队里带走了
Look, I know it was your people who took Arjun off the task force.
你知道 我从来就不是阴谋的一部分
You know, I’ve never been part of a conspiracy,
但我开始觉得这是它必须感觉像
but I’m starting to think that this is what it must feel like
在一个外面
to be on the outside of one.
对不起 你到底在指责我什么?
I’m sorry, what exactly are you accusing me of?
我甚至不知道因为没人告诉我任何事
Hell, I don’t even know because no one is telling me anything.
没有这些最不完善的 我的案子就破产了
Without those MFRs, my case is a bust.
你推♥翻♥这个了 体育
You’re overthinking this, sport.
要么穿球衣 要么离开球场
Either wear the jersey or get off the field.
我负责的是给斯拉希打♥针♥
My charge is to get Slahi the needle.
没有人会走进去 不是你 不是波图斯
No one else is gonna walk in there, not you, not POTUS.
那是我的
That’s on me.
如果我错了 当涉及到我的计算
And if I’m wrong, when it comes to my reckoning,
我是那个必须回答的人
I’m the one that’ll have to answer for it.
谁来为布鲁斯负责?
And who’s gonna answer for Bruce?
-你会把他的名字写进去吗? -不
– You’re gonna bring his name into this? – No.
你不知道我们知道什么
You don’t know what we know.
美联航175航♥班♥ 根据从飞机残骸中收集的证据
United flight 175, based on evidence gathered from the wreckage,
那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥做的第一件事就是砍掉一个空姐
the first thing those terrorists did was slash up a flight attendant
让副驾驶布鲁斯打开驾驶舱的门来救她
to elicit the copilot, Bruce, to open the cockpit door and come to her rescue.
然后他们用盒子切割机割断了他的喉咙
And then they slit his throat with a box cutter
飞机撞上塔时 让他在飞行甲板上流血致死
and let him bleed to death on the flight deck as the plane hit the tower.
现在 必须有人对此负责
Now, someone has to answer for that.
有人
Someone…
不只是任何人
not just anyone.
假期快乐
Happy fucking holiday.
你杀了他们 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
You killed them, Mohamedou.
是什么感觉
What does it feel like
让3000个无辜的生命的鲜血沾满你的手?
to have the blood of 3,000 innocent lives all over your hands?
欢迎回到E 新闻
Welcome back to E! News.
你知道 围绕新90210的嗡嗡声
You know, the buzz surrounding the new 90210
不仅仅是桃坑里的鹅卵石
isn’t just about the cobbler at the Peach Pit.
非常真实 有一个瘦身的丑闻酝酿了一段时间
Very true. There has been a skinny scandal brewing for a while,
现在这个节目的明星之一正在谈论她的身体
and now one of the show’s stars is speaking out about her body…
这不是我的手♥机♥嘿 这不是我的手♥机♥
This is not my cell. Hey! This is not my cell!
嗯 就是现在
Well, it is now.
太冷了 嘿
It’s too cold! Hey!
我的《古♥兰♥经♥》呢?
Where’s my Quran?
我的东西呢?
Where are my things?
嘿 听我说
Hey, listen to me!

Hey.

Please.
好冷
It’s cold.
斯拉希被移交给军事情报部门的那一周
The week that Slahi was handed over to military intelligence,
我们收到了唐纳德·拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥关于授权使用特别措施的签字
we received sign-off from Donald Rumsfeld authorizing the use of special measures.
你同意了?
And you just went along with it?
是的
Yes, I did.
我们试图阻止第二次9/11
We were trying to prevent a second 9/11.
那是鲍勃他在这里工作他可以带你去读最不费必行的
That’s Bob. He works here. He can take you to read the MFRs.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就在这里 先生
I’ll be right out here, sir.
我们要打断你 混♥蛋♥
We’re gonna break you, scumbag.
你在下吗 伙计?起床
What are you doing down there, buddy? Get up!
-很痛 -滚个不去
– It hurts. – Get the fuck up!
我知道你想要我
I know you want me.
你在祈祷吗?
Are you praying?
我要你干我你听到了吗?
I want you to fuck me. Do you hear me?
该死的看着我
Fucking look at me!
我知道你想要我
I know you want me.
我知道你想要我你会干我的
I know you want me. You’re gonna fuck me.
我知道你想要我
I know you want me.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah!
两千八百一十一
Two thousand eighty-one.
二千八百二十二
Two thousand eighty-two.
-穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ – 二千八百三十三
– Mohamedou. – Two thousand eighty-three.
起床
Get up!
两千八百五十五…
Two thousand eighty-five…
既然你拒绝合作
Since you refused to cooperate,
美国政♥府♥有权逮捕你的母亲
the US government is authorized to arrest your mother…
把她带进这个设施
and bring her into this facility.
我是说 你可以救她
I mean, you can save her.
但你需要做出决定
But you need to decide.
你想成为被告还是证人?
Do you wanna be a defendant or a witness?
我不能做证人
I can’t be a witness.
我不能做证人
I can’t be a witness.
你在找人吗?
Were you expecting someone?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许是你的朋友
Maybe it’s your friend.
去回答吧
Go answer it.
是的 继续
Yeah. Go on.
穆罕默杜?
Mohamedou?
就是这样?事情就是这样的?
That’s it? That’s what happened?
出现了混乱
There has been confusion.
那不是真的 那不是真的
That’s not true. That’s not true.
什么?
What?
嘿 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥吃点蛋糕
Hey, Mohamedou. Have some cake.
我不饿
I’m not hungry.
当我告诉你吃的时候
Eat when I tell you to.
一 当我告诉你吃的时候二 当我告诉你吃的时候
One. Eat when I tell you to. Two. Eat when I tell you to.
三 当我告诉你吃的时候
Three. Eat when I tell you to.
我说你吃的时候你就吃 当我说你狗屎的时候 你拉屎
You eat when I say you eat! You shit when I say you shit!
你明白我的意思吗?
You understand me?
别坐在我身上 混♥蛋♥
Do not fucking sit down on me, asshole!
四千一百洞四千一百洞
Four thousand one hundred holes. Four thousand one hundred holes.
四千一百洞四千一百洞
Four thousand one hundred holes. Four thousand one hundred holes.
你不想回家吗?
Don’t you wanna go home?
你知道 如果你说话 我可以帮你离开这里
You know, if you talk, I can help you get outta here.
多少天
How many days…
我一直 特别项目?
I have been… special project?
不 不是几天
No, not days.
你已经在这里几个月了
You’ve been here months.
我们需要停止这一点
We need this to stop.
你需要告诉我们你所知道的
You need to tell us what you know.

Please.
等等 你在干什么?
Wait, what are you doing?
你走了 混♥蛋♥
You’re gone, motherfucker!
你在干什么?这是我的会议 你到底在干什么?
What are you doing? This is my session! What the fuck are you doing?
把他弄出去
Get him outta here!
停下
Stop it!
妈被拘留了 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Your mother has been detained, Mohamedou.
你看到这封信了吗?
You see this letter?
这是国防部的
This is from the Department of Defense.
她被转移到关塔那摩已经获得批准
Her transfer to Guantánamo has been approved.
我得告诉你
I gotta tell you…
我担心她在这种全男性环境中的安全
I have concerns about her safety in this all-male environment.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
先生
Sir…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!