如果政♥府♥在清理机密证据时有特别复杂的问题
If the government has uniquely complicated issues clearing classified evidence,
这些都是它自己制♥造♥的问题 你的荣誉
those are issues of its own making, Your Honor.
斯拉希先生一直精神饱满地跨越国界
Mr. Slahi has been spirited across borders,
他被审问了
he has been interrogated,
他违背自己意愿被关押了六年
he has been held against his will for six years
没有对他提出任何指控
without a single charge being laid against him.
现在 最高法♥院♥说 它不会容忍♥进一步拖延
Now, the Supreme Court said it will not tolerate further delay
当它下令这些行医案件进行
when it ordered these habeas cases to proceed.
政♥府♥有足够的时间 阁下
The government’s had plenty of time, Your Honor.
我倾向于同意霍兰德小姐的观点
I’m inclined to agree with Miss Hollander.
政♥府♥有十天时间提交
The government has ten days to file,
否则它会回到我的法庭
or it will find itself back in my courtroom.
嗯 是你要求的
Well, you asked for it.
快乐阅读
Happy reading.
他妈的
Fuck.
他坦白了
He fucking confessed.
去哪?
To what?
一切
To everything.
资助9/11 招募劫机者
To financing 9/11, to recruiting the hijackers.
他写了一本关于基♥地♥组♥织♥内部运作的电子表格
He fucking wrote a spreadsheet on the inner workings of Al-Qaeda.
他为什么不告诉我们他认罪了?
Why didn’t he tell us that he confessed?
这已经不是历史上第一次客户对他的律师撒谎了
It’s not the first time in history that a client’s lied to his lawyers.
看看这个 看看这一切看看这个
Look at this. Look at all of this. Look at this one.
他承认获取炸♥药♥炸毁洛杉矶
He admits to acquiring explosives to blow up LAX.
千年阴谋?
The millennium plot?
你的观点是什么?
What’s your point?
他有罪 他犯了罪
He’s guilty! He’s fucking guilty!
也许他是
Maybe he is.
他仍然有权律师
And he still has a right to counsel.
我不是说他没有
I’m not saying that he doesn’t.
我是说他帮助杀害了3000名平民
I’m saying that he helped to kill 3,000 civilians,
我们正在尽我们所能把他弄出来
and we’re doing everything we can to get him out.
是的 我们在做我们的工作
Yeah, we’re doing our job.
我确实为他的法律基金做了烘焙销♥售♥ 这不是我工作的一部分
I did bake sales for his legal fund. That’s not a part of my job.
我爸爸告诉我今年不欢迎回家过感恩节
My dad told me I’m not welcome home for Thanksgiving this year.
这不是我工作的一部分
That’s not a part of my job.
出去
Get out.
什么?
What?
你想和爸爸妈妈和乔叔叔一起吃火鸡和南瓜饼吗?
You want turkey and pumpkin pie with Mom and Dad and Uncle Joe?
继续 滚出去回家
Go on, get out. Go home.
如果你不相信自己的事 你就不能胜诉
You can’t win a case if you don’t believe your own shit.
-我不想离开我只是
– I’m not trying to leave, I’m just… – Stop fucking wasting my time.
出去
Get out.
这是我们的告别派对
It’s our goodbye party.
谁回家 我还是你?
Who’s going home, me or you?
军事情报部门认为我们在浪费时间
Military intelligence thinks we’re wasting our time,
所以他们会接手
so they’re gonna take over,
看看他们是否能让你合作
see if they can’t get you to cooperate.
我合作我告诉你一切
I cooperate. I tell you everything.
不是拉姆齐·本·希布说的
Not according to Ramzi bin al-Shibh.
最后的机会 穆罕默杜
Last chance, Mohamedou.
我告诉你一百次了
A hundred times I tell you.
有一天晚上他住在我家
He stayed in my house one night.
我不认识他 也不认识他
I don’t know him, never knew him.
下次我听说他的时候 他会对你们说我疯狂的谎言
Next time I hear about him, he’s telling you guys crazy lies about me.
是的 你厌倦了说 我们厌倦了听
Yeah, well, you’re tired of saying it, we’re tired of hearing it.
军方想揍你一把
Military wants a crack at you.
你应该知道
You should know…
一旦MI接管 您的会议将不会那么友好
once MI takes over, your sessions won’t be as friendly.
什么 不喝茶?没有蛋糕?
What, no tea? No cake?
祝你好运 莫
Good luck, Mo.
我只能告诉你 是真实的
All I can tell ya… be truthful.
把你的左臂给我
Give me your left arm.

Hey!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
不 不 不 不
No. No. No. No!
你要带我去哪里?
Where are you taking me?
泰瑞呢?
Where’s Teri?
-继续前进 -什么?
– Moved on. – What?
泰瑞很有趣
Teri was fun.
现在我只和你在一起
Now I’m stuck with only you.
她不想再当律师了?
She doesn’t want to be a lawyer no more?
她从你的案子中走出来了
She moved on from your case.
因此 我们赢得了强制动议
So, we won the motion to compel,
政♥府♥公布了他们反对你的所有证据
and the government’s released all the evidence that they have against you.

Good.
这就是我们想要的 对吧?
That’s what we wanted, right?
所有的证据 包括你的供词
All the evidence, including your confessions.
你为什么不告诉我们?
Why didn’t you tell us?
他们什么都不是就像幻想一样
They’re nothing. Like fantasy…
-这一切都没有发生 -你签了
– None of that happened. – You signed them.
他们造就了我
They made me.
他们”制♥造♥”了你 就像他们强迫你一样?
They “made” you, as in they coerced you?
-你觉得呢? -我不知道
– What do you think? – I don’t know.
-你告诉我他们强迫你? -嘘
– You tell me. They coerced you? – Shh.
你得告诉我发生了什么事 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
You gotta tell me what happened, Mohamedou.
你让我放火烧这个地方 但我仍然坐在它
You’re asking me to set fire to this place but I’m still sitting in it.
那就把它写下来好吧?
Well, then write it down. All right?
这就是页面的用之用 写下来
That’s what the pages are for. Write it down.
你得告诉我真♥相♥
You need to tell me the truth.
你得告诉我你发生了什么事 否则我不能为你辩护
You need to tell me what happened to you, or I can’t defend you.
-你明白吗? -我不需要告诉你任何事
– Do you understand that? – I don’t need to tell you nothing!
不管我说什么 都没关系
Whatever I say, it doesn’t matter.
这个该死的岛 我要死在这里了
This fucking island, I’m dying here!
外面 我的家人 我的兄弟 他们的生活继续
Outside, my family, my brother, their lives go on.
泰瑞的生活还在继续
Teri’s life goes on.
但我 在这里 我就像一个雕像
But me, here, I’m like a statue.
你也会离开 你的生活还会继续
And you will leave too, and your life will go on.
我的生活?
My life?
你到底知道我的生活些什么?
What the hell do you know about my life?
就是这样 这就是我的生活
This is it. This is my life.
我花时间在这样的地方帮助像你这样的人
I spend my time in places like this helping people like you.
我就是这么做的
That’s what I do.
所以不要质疑我对你的案子的承诺
So don’t question my commitment to your case.
这个案子
The case.
这个案子 这个案子
The case, the case.
你没有对我承诺
You’re not committed to me.
一个人
A person!
你认为我有罪
You think I’m guilty.
说啊
Say it.
你相信我做这些事所以
I mean, you believe I did all these things, so…
你为什么在这里?
why the fuck are you here?
向我解释 真的
Explain to me, really.
你为了和像我这样邪恶的人坐在一起而放弃了生命?
You gave up your life to sit with such an evil guy like me?
向我解释
Explain to me.
每个人都有律师的权利
Everybody has the right to counsel.
你得告诉我真♥相♥
You need to tell me the truth.
你需要把它写下来
You need to write it down.
如果你能做到这一点 那么我会回来的
If you can do that, then I’ll be back.
如果不是…
And if not…
我再给你找一个律师
I’ll find you another lawyer.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
圣诞快乐 西奥
Merry Christmas, Theo.
圣诞快乐 南希
Merry Christmas, Nancy.
嗨 斯图
Hi, Stu.
嘿 汉娜我不知道你们要来
Hey, Hannah. I didn’t know you guys were coming.
几乎没有 I -83在巴尔的摩以北一直关闭
Nearly didn’t. The I-83 was closed all the way north of Baltimore.
我很高兴你一个人成功了
I’m so glad you made it in one piece.
尼尔开车就像回到飞行学校一样
Well, Neil was driving like he was back at flight school,
他打那些乡下公路的方式
the way he was hitting those country roads.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!