上世纪90年代在阿富汗与基♥地♥组♥织♥作战
Fought with Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan in the ’90s.
德国9/11的主要招聘人员
Key recruiter for 9/11 in Germany.
他招募了马尔万·谢赫
He recruited Marwan al-Shehhi,
一个把你朋友的飞机飞进南塔的母狗的儿子
the son of a bitch who flew your friend’s plane into the South Tower.
政♥府♥认为这是第一起死刑案件
The administration regards this as the first death penalty case.
我们要你领导起诉
We want you to lead the prosecution.
我们什么时候开始?
When do we start?
我们飞往古巴的飞行时间是三个半小时
Our flight time is three and a half hours to Cuba.
这架飞机上不提供饮料、小吃和设施
We offer no beverages, no snacks and no facilities aboard this aircraft.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎来到关塔那摩美国海军基地
Welcome to US Naval Base Guantánamo.
该基地存在于美国法律管辖范围之外
This base exists outside of US legal jurisdiction.
如果您偏离指定区域 您将被逐出该岛
If you stray outside the designated areas, you will be removed from the island.
除了您的客户
Apart from your client,
你不能和被拘留者说话或交流
you’re not to speak to or communicate with the detainees.
您不必与客户讨论机密信息
You’re not to discuss classified information with your client,
即使这涉及到他的情况
even if it pertains to his case.
非法披露可能导致您被捕
Illegal disclosures may result in your arrest
并立即从岛上删除
and immediate removal from the island.
如果你想抓住你的客户一些垃圾 现在就这样做
If you wish to grab your client some grub, do so now.
我们知道他喜欢什么吗?
Do we know what he likes?
获取文件-O -鱼 是清♥真♥
Get the Filet-O-Fish. It’s halal.
荣誉约束
Honor bound.
捍卫自♥由♥
Defending freedom.
开门
Open up!
先生
Sir.
走到线上 身份证出来
Step up to the line, IDs out.
把你的包放在这里
Leave your bag here.
摘下眼镜
Glasses off.
随您一起带一个记事本和一个写入实现
Take a notepad and one writing implement in with you.
建议您在拜访客户时戴头巾
It’s recommended you wear a hijab when visiting your client.
我们发生过囚犯向女律师吐痰的事件
We’ve had incidents of inmates spitting at female lawyers.
-头指望平民离开 -来自回声营
– Head count on civilians departing. – From Camp Echo.
走到线上 身份证出来
Step up to the line, IDs out.
您在这里做的任何笔记都被视为机密
Any notes you take here are deemed classified.
我们会在你们会议后收集它们
We’ll collect them after your meeting.
您可以在安全的设施状态下检索它们
You can retrieve them in a secure facility stateside.
为了您自己的安全 我们将监督会议
For your own safety, we will be monitoring the meeting.
你在听我们说话吗?你在录音?
You listening to us? You’re recording?
不 仅限视频
No, video only.
万一被拘留者冲向你 就推开桌子
In the event the detainee lunges for you, push back away from the table.
我们会尽快进去的
We’ll get in there as quick as we can.
阿斯萨拉姆·阿莱库姆
As-salaam alaikum.
瓦 -阿莱库姆萨拉姆
Wa-alaikum salaam.
你好 恩坎泰
Bonjour. Enchantée.
杰苏斯 · 梅特雷 · 特蕾莎 · 邓肯和杰 · 沃德拉斯…
Je suis Maître Theresa Duncan et je voudrais…
我的律师
My lawyers.
你说英语?你是怎么学会的?
You speak English? How did you learn?
和你一样 一次一个字
Same as you, one word at a time.

Sit.
我是南希·霍兰德这是我的同事泰瑞·邓肯
I’m Nancy Hollander. This is my associate, Teri Duncan,
我们来自弗里德曼、博伊德和霍兰德的公♥司♥
and we’re from the firm of Freedman, Boyd and Hollander
总部设在新墨西哥州
based in New Mexico.
我们希望代表您
And we wish to represent you.
我们给你带了些食物
We brought you some food.
希望没事这是他们在基地的一切
Hope it’s okay. It’s all they have on base.
斯拉希先生 我知道你可能很难相信
Mr. Slahi, I understand that it might be hard for you to believe,
但我们不是作为审讯者来的
but we are not here as interrogators.
我们绝不为美国政♥府♥工作
We are not working for the US government in any way.
我想解释一下你的法律情况
Well, I’d like to explain your legal situation.
6月 最高法♥院♥ 该国最高法♥院♥
In June, the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land,
裁定关塔那摩囚犯
ruled that prisoners in Guantánamo
有权申请人身保护令请♥愿♥
are entitled to file for habeas corpus petitions.
这意味着政♥府♥
This means that the government
必须出示任何证据证明他们反对你
must produce any evidence that they have against you,
然后法庭决定证据是否足以证明拘留你的理由
and then the court decides if that evidence is enough to justify holding you.
如果不是 你就会被释放
And if it isn’t, you’ll be released.
如果你同意让我们代表你
Well, if you agree to let us represent you,
我们将代表您提交一份行为令状
we will file a writ of habeas on your behalf.
这是合同
This is the contract.
你怎么能为我辩护
How can you defend me
如果你甚至不知道我被指控什么?
if you don’t even know what I’m charged with?
-你被起诉了吗? -不 不 不
– Have you been charged? – No! No, no.
三年来 他们无所事事地指控我
Three years, they charged me with nothing.
他们从我家绑♥架♥了我
They kidnapped me from my home
把我关在约旦的监狱里五个月
and put me in a jail in Jordan for five months,
然后在阿富汗的一个军事基地
then in a military base in Afghanistan,
这就像住在厕所里 顺便说一下
which was like living in a toilet, by the way,
把我带到这里 头上带着一个袋子 身体周围有链子
and brought me here with a bag on my head and chains around my body.
他们在审讯中指控你什么?
What do they accuse you of during your interrogations?
我被审问了18个小时 每天 3年
I’m interrogated 18 hours, every day, 3 years.
就像 去请查理·辛说出他所有女朋友的名字
That’s like… go ask Charlie Sheen to name all his girlfriends.
所以 你在这里得到的消息
So you get the news here.
现在我 合作
Now that I… cooperate…
他们让我有一台电视
they let me have a TV.
我们没有得到消息 但我们有这个节目 E 感叹号♥
We don’t get news, but we have this show, E Exclamation.
只是E 我认为感叹号♥是无声的
It’s just E! I think the exclamation is silent.
他们给你看过他们反对你的证据吗?
Have they shown you any evidence they have against you?
不 是的 不
No. Yes… No.
有一次他们显示我接到了本拉♥登♥卫星电♥话♥的电♥话♥
Well, one time they showed I had taken a call from Bin Laden’s satellite phone.
-是吗? -是的 我做到了
– Did you? – Yes, I did.
那是我表妹
That was my cousin.
他打电♥话♥给我 我不知道他在用什么电♥话♥
He calls me, I don’t know what phone he is using.
我接到一个电♥话♥
I took a call.
就一次?
Just the once?
他刚从本拉♥登♥的电♥话♥给你打了一次电♥话♥?
He just called you once from Bin Laden’s phone?
他们在看我所说的一切 我做的每一件事
They’re watching everything I say, everything I do.
他们只有视频
They only have video.
哦 是的?
Oh, yeah?
我们不能谈论这些事情 不能在这里
We can’t talk about these things, not here.
你会把它写下来吗?
Will you write it down?
你的故事 你是怎么来到这里的 你发生了什么事
Your story, how you came here, what happened to you,
你能为我们写下来吗?
will you write that down for us?
这样我的审讯人员就能读懂了?
So my interrogators can read it?
我已经试过一次了结局并不好
I tried that once already. It didn’t end well.
我们需要你的证词
Well, we need your testimony.
我一辈子都在写 我喜欢这样
I’ve been writing all my life, and I like that.
但在这里写作比说话危险得多
But writing here is way much dangerous than talking.
如果您选择让我们代表您
If you choose to let us represent you,
那么我们将有律师 -当事人特权
then we will have attorney-client privilege.
这意味着你说的任何话 你写下来的任何东西
And that means that anything that you say, anything that you write down,
将受到法律的保护 免受起诉
will be protected from the prosecution by law.
他们不能用它来对付你
They can’t use it against you.
你不想那样做 那就不要签字 你可以在这里无忧无虑地呆在这里
You don’t wanna do that, then don’t sign. You can stay here trouble-free.
就一分钟
One minute.

Okay.
你为我做一件事
You do one thing for me.
拨♥打♥此号♥码
Call this number.
请和我妈妈谈谈
Ask to speak to my mother.
告诉她
Tell her…
我不知道 好东西
I don’t know, something nice.
就是这样
That’s it.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 鳄鱼
See you later, alligators.
现在你不得不说
Now you have to say…
“过了一会儿 鳄鱼
“After a while, crocodile.”
暂时不对 鳄鱼
Not for a while, crocodile.
够好了
Good enough.
将笔记收集在一起
Gather your notes together.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!