早上好关塔那摩
Good morning to Guantánamo.
我们已经对今天将遵循的程序进行了初步讨论
We’ve had some preliminary discussion of the procedures we’ll follow today.
请♥愿♥人有什么问题吗?
Does the petitioner have any questions?
什么?他在问我?
What? He’s asking me?
-我是请♥愿♥人? -是的 是你
– I am the petitioner? – Yeah, it’s you.
是的
Yes.
他在说什么?我听不到他说话你能把那条线开得更宽一点吗?
What’s he saying? I can’t hear him. Can you open that line a little wider?
为什么他们听不到我说话?这一切都在这里工作
Why can’t they hear me? It all works here.
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
是的 我们现在明白了 是的
Yep, we’re getting that now. Yeah.
你现在能听到我说话了吗?
You can hear me now?
我们都能听到你 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
We can all hear you, Mohamedou.
你确定吗 南希?
Are you certain, Nancy?
是的 不用担心 每个人都能听到你的声音
Yes. Don’t worry. Everyone can hear you.
被拘留者要作证吗?他明白他不必这样做 是吗?
Is the detainee gonna testify? He understands he doesn’t have to, yes?
是的 你的荣誉 他想作证
Yes, Your Honor. He wishes to testify.
他知道他是在为自己的生命而战 他没有什么可隐瞒的
He knows that he is fighting for his life, and he has nothing to hide.
斯拉希先生 请你举起右手好吗?
Mr. Slahi, would you please raise your right hand
跟着我再重复一遍?
and repeat after me?
-“我
– “I…” – I…
说出你的名字
State your name.
说出你的名字
State your name.
说出你的名字
Say your name.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·乌尔德·斯拉希
Mohamedou Ould Slahi.
“我郑重宣誓说实话
“I solemnly swear to tell the truth,
整个真理 但事实
the whole truth and nothing but the truth.”
我郑重宣誓要讲真话 整个真♥相♥ 只有真♥相♥
I solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
去吧 被拘留者
Go ahead, detainee.
谢谢你 阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
我来自哪里 我们知道不要相信警♥察♥
Where I’m from, we know not to trust the police.
我们知道法律是腐♥败♥的 我们知道政♥府♥用恐惧来控制我们
We know the law is corrupt, and we know the government using fear to control us.
当我十几岁的时候搬到德国
And when I moved to Germany as a teenager,
我第一次体验到人们不怕警♥察♥的生活
for the first time I experienced living where people do not fear the police…
他们认为法律保护他们的地方
where they believe the law protects them.
对于我和世界上这么多人来说 美国就是这样
For me and for so many people in the world, America is like this.
即使在毛里塔尼亚 我们也看过《法律与秩序》和《艾莉·麦克比尔》
Even in Mauritania, we have watched Law and Order and Ally McBeal.
当我第一次到达关塔那摩时…
And when I first arrive at Guantánamo…
我很高兴 因为我相信美国的正义
I’m happy because I trusted in American justice.
从来 没有
Never…
我从来不相信我会在没有审判的情况下被囚禁八年
Never did I believe I would be eight years a prisoner without trial,
美♥利♥坚♥合众国会用恐惧和恐怖来控制我
and that the United States of America would use fear and terror to control me.
我一直在这里 有人告诉我 “你是有罪的
All my time here, I have been told, “You are guilty.
你是有罪的
You are guilty.”
不是因为我做过或已经证明的事情
Not for something that I have done or that has been proved…
但因为怀疑和联想
but because of suspicions and associations.
如果您对美♥利♥坚♥合众国有意见
If you have a problem with the United States of America,
你将永远有这个问题
you will have that problem forever.
我的俘虏不能原谅我从未做过的事
My captors cannot forgive me for something that I have never done.
但我试图原谅
But I am trying to forgive.
我想原谅
I want to forgive…
因为那是真♥主♥ 我的上帝想要的
because that is what Allah, my God, wants.
因此 我不怀恨在那些虐待我的人 你知道
For this reason, I do not hold a grudge against those who abused me, you know.
在阿♥拉♥伯语中 “自♥由♥”一词和”宽恕”一词
In Arabic, the word for “free” and the word for “forgiveness”
是同一个词
is the same word.
这就是 即使在这里 我也可以自♥由♥
This is how, even here, I can be free.
八年来 我一直梦想着在法庭上…
For eight years, I have been dreaming of being in a courtroom…
现在我在这里真的 我被吓死了
and now that I’m here, really… I am scared to death.
但
But…
但我希望我能找到和平
But I hope I can find peace.
因为
Because…
我相信这个法庭是受法律指导的
I believe this court is guided by law…
而不是恐惧
not fear.
所以
So…
无论你决定什么 你的荣誉
whatever you decide, Your Honor…
我可以接受
I can accept it.
愿上帝原谅我们 愿上帝与我们同在
May God forgive us, and may God be with us.
他们听到了吗?
They heard me?
邮件为760
Mail for 760.
该死
Oh, shit.
人
Guys.
我赢了
I won.
-什么? -什么?
– What? – What?
我赢了我的案子
I won my case.
看 是写在这里的我要回家了
Look, it’s written here. I’m going home!
很好 伙计
Good, man.
是的 伙计
Yeah, man.
他妈的
Fuck.
回家 自♥由♥
Going home! Freedom!
七六十岁 你准备好了吗?
Seven-sixty, are you ready?
转身
Turn around.
来吧
Here we go.
再见 鳄鱼
See you later, alligator.
我只是在当地为他们做了些什么
I just had something made for them locally…
用阿♥拉♥伯语刻上他们的名字
to engrave their names in Arabic.
很有象征意义的东西 但不会磨损的东西
Something very symbolic, but something that doesn’t wear away,
就像我们的友谊不会消失一样
just like our friendship wouldn’t wear away.
谢谢你 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Thank you, Mohamedou.
泰瑞泰瑞泰瑞泰瑞
Teri, Teri, Teri, Teri.
-你能让自己
– Can you make yourself… – Well, I want…
这是我的布赫
This is my Buch.
“达斯关塔那摩塔格布赫
“Das Guantánamo-tagebuch.”
这是法语
This is French.
这是土耳其语
This is Turkish.
我不知道这是什么语言 但我会说这是瑞典语
I don’t know what language this, but I would say this is Swedish.
这是丹麦语
This is Danish.
这是意大利语
This is Italian.
他们确实在隐藏了很多方面做得很好
They really did a very good job in hiding a lot.
看看这里
Look at here.
看
Look.
鲍勃 · 迪伦的歌♥
Bob Dylan song.
我当中的那个人会
The man in me will do…
我当中的那个人会
The man in me will do…
几乎任何任务
Nearly any task…
几乎任何任务
Nearly any task…
至于赔偿
As for compensation
他几乎不会问
There’s little he would ask
带走像你这样的女人
Take a woman like you
通过我的男人
To get through To the man in me
风暴云…
Storm clouds are…
…肆虐我的门周围
…raging all around my door
跟我一模一样
That’s exactly like me.
我心想
I think to myself…
我再也接受不了了
I cannot take it anymore
带走像你这样的女人
Take a woman like your kind
是的
Yes.
找到我的男人
To find the man in me
多么美妙的感觉
What a wonderful feeling
只是为了知道
Just to know…
只是为了知道你就在附近
Just to know That you are near