我进入睡眠状态
I go back to sleep,
等我醒来 什么都不记得
and when I wake up, I won’t remember a goddamn thing,
还有
By the way
要是有重要的话想对斯维奇说
if you have anything terribly important to say to Switch,
-就赶紧说吧 -求求你别这么做
– I suggest you say it now, – No, please don’t.
我不要这样死
Not like this.
不要这样死
Not like this.
太迟了
Too late.
你个天杀的 赛弗
Goddamn you, Cypher!
别恨我 崔妮蒂
Don’t hate me, Trinity.
我只是个传话的
I’m just a messenger.
现在 我要证明给你看
And right now, I’m going to prove it to you.
如果墨菲斯是对的
If Morpheus was right.
那我就拔不掉这个插头
there’s no way I can pull this plug.
如果尼奥真的是救世主
If Neo’s the One,
就一定会发生什么奇迹
then there’d have to be
来阻止我拔掉他的插头
some kind of a miracle to stop me.
对吧
Right?
他要是死了还怎么做救世主啊
I mean, how can he be the One if he’s dead?
你以前从没告诉过我
You never did answer me before,
你到底信不信墨菲斯的屁话
if you bought into Morpheus’ bullshit.
说嘛 我只想听信还是不信
Come on. All I want is a little yes or no.
看着他的眼睛
Look into his eyes,
那双又大又迷人的眼睛
those big, pretty eyes
然后告诉我
and tell me

yes
还是不信
or no,
我信
Yes.
不 这不可能
No, I don’t believe it.
信不信由你 混♥蛋♥
Believe it or not, you piece of shit,
你总是要被烧死的
you’re still going to burn!
你先走
You first.
你受伤了
You’re hurt.
我没事
I’ll be all right.
多泽呢
Dozer?
你有没有静静地观察过它
Have you ever stood and stared at it?
惊叹于它的美丽
Marveled at its beauty
天才的设计
its genius?
上亿的人们
Billions of people
每天就这么活着
just living out their lives.
一无所知
Oblivious.
你知不知道第一个矩阵
Did you know that the first Matrix
设计成了一个
was designed to be a
完美的人类世界 在那里无人受苦
perfect human world where none suffered
每个人都欢乐无比
where everyone would be happy.
结果却是场灾难
It was a disaster.
没人接受那个程序 那批人报废了
No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost.
有些人认为
Some believe that
我们缺乏用来形容
we lacked the programming language
人类完美世界的程序语言
to describe your perfect world.
但是我认为 人类这个种族
But I believe that, as a species
认为艰难和困苦
human beings define their reality through misery…
才是真实
and suffering.
所谓完美世界只是
So the perfect world was a dream
你们那低级的大脑拼命想挣脱的梦境
that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from.
所以新的矩阵被设计成了这样
Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this.
你们文明的巅峰
The peak of your civilization.
我说这是”你们的文明”
I say, “your civilization”
是因为一旦我们开始替你们思考
because as soon as we started thinking for you,
这就变成了我们的文明
it became our civilization
现在的情况正是这样
which is, of course, what this is all about.
进化 墨菲斯
Evolution, Morpheus.
进化
Evolution.
就像恐龙一样
Like the dinosaur.
看看窗外
Look out that window.
你们的时代结束了
You had your time.
未来是我们的 墨菲斯
The future is our world, Morpheus.
未来属于我们
The future is our time.
可能出了点问题
There could be a problem.
他们在对他做什么
What are they doing to him?
他们在入侵他的意识
They’re breaking into his mind.
就好比黑入一台电脑 只是时间问题
It’s like hacking a computer. All it takes is time.
需要多少时间
How much time?
取决于他的意识 但早晚会屈服
Depends on the mind. But eventually, it’ll crack…
他的α脑电波会变成这样
and his alpha patterns will change from this to this.
那时候他什么都会交代
When it does, he’ll tell them anything they want to know.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
每个舰长
The leader of every ship
都有锡安主机的接入口令
is given codes to Zion’s mainframe computer.
如果有特工知道了密♥码♥
If an agent got the codes
进了锡安的主机
and got into Zion’s mainframe…
他们会毁灭我们 不能发生这种情况
they could destroy us. We can’t let that happen.
崔妮蒂
Trinity.
锡安的重要性远超过我
Zion’s more important than me…
或是你
or you…
甚至是墨菲斯
or even Morpheus.
我们总能做点什么
There has to be something we can do.
当然可以 拔掉插头
There is. We pull the plug.
你要杀了他
You’re going to kill him?
杀了墨菲斯
Kill Morpheus?
我们别无选择
We don’t have a choice.
永远不要让人类做机器的工作
Never send a human to do a machine’s job.
如果线人真的失败了
If indeed the insider has failed…
他们会尽快切断连接 除非
they’ll sever the connection as soon as possible, unless…
他们已经死了 不管怎样
They’re dead. In either case…
我们别无选择 只有按原计划进行
We have no choice. But continue as planned.
放出哨兵
Deploy the sentinels.
马上
Immediately.
墨菲斯 你不仅仅是我们的领袖
Morpheus, you were more than a leader to us.
更是我们的父亲
You were a father.
我们会永远想念你
We’ll miss you always.
住手
Stop!
居然会这样
I don’t believe this is happening.
-尼奥 必须如此 -真的吗
– Neo, this has to be done. – Does it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这不可能只是巧合 不可能
This can’t be just coincidence. It can’t be.
-你在说什么 -先知
– What are you talking about? – The Oracle.
她告诉过我会走到这步
She told me this would happen.
她说过我必须要做出选择
She told me that I would have to make a choice.
什么选择
What choice?
-你要干什么 -我要进去
– What are you doing? – I’m going in.
-不 不行 -我必须去
– No, you’re not. – I have to.
尼奥 墨菲斯牺牲自己
Neo, Morpheus sacrificed himself
就是为了让我们带你出来
so that we could get you out.
绝不能再让你回去
There is no way that you’re going back in.
墨菲斯那么做
Morpheus did what he did
是因为他错信了我的身份
because he believed I’m something I’m not.
-什么 -我不是救世主 崔妮蒂
– What? – I’m not the One, Trinity.
-先知说时我也很吃惊 -不 你必须是
– The Oracle hit me with that too. – No, you have to be.
很抱歉 我不是 我不过是个普通人
I’m sorry, I’m not. I’m just another guy.
不 尼奥 这不是真的
No, Neo, that’s not true.
这不可能是真的
It can’t be true.
为什么
Why?
尼奥 你疯了 他们把墨菲斯
Neo, this is loco. They’ve got Morpheus
关在由军队把守的建筑里
in a military-controlled building.
即便你命大能进到楼里
Even if you somehow got inside,
也有特工在看守他 三个都在
those are agents holding him. Three of them.
我也希望墨菲斯回来
I want Morpheus back too,
但你这就是去送死
but what you’re talking about is suicide.
我知道看起来是这样 但并不是
I know that’s what it looks like, but it’s not.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!