我保证 等你吃完
I promise, by the time you’re done eating it
心情马上就好了
you’ll feel right as rain.
她说的话
What was said
是给你听的
was for you
不用说出来
and for you alone.
红衣女郎
他们快到了
They’re on their way.
那是什么
What is that?
似曾相识
Oh, deja vu.
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
没什么 就是有种似曾相识的感觉
Nothing. Just having a little deja vu.
-你看见什么了 -怎么了
– What did you see? – What happened?
刚有只黑猫走过去
A black cat went past us,
然后又过去一只一样的
then another just like it.
有多像 是同一只猫吗
How much like it? Was it the same cat?
有可能 我不确定
Might have been. I’m not sure.
斯维奇 艾波克
Switch, Apoc.
怎么了
What is it?
这种似曾相识
A deja vu is usually a
一般是矩阵被更改时
glitch in the Matrix which happens
出现的小故障
when they change something.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们走
Let’s go.
他们把电♥话♥线剪断了 是陷阱 快跑
They cut the hard line. It’s a trap! Get out!
完了
Oh, no.
完了
Oh, no.
他们改了这个 咱们困在这出不去了
That’s what they changed. We’re trapped. There’s no way out.
冷静点 把你电♥话♥给我
Be calm. Give me your phone.
他们会追踪到的
They’ll be able to track it.
别无选择了
We have no choice.
接线员
Operator.
坦克 找一下这栋楼的结构图 快
Tank, find a structural drawing of this building, Find it fast.
-找到了 -主管道墙在哪
– Got it! – I need the main wet-wall.
十一楼
八楼
Eighth floor.
他们在八楼
They’re on the eighth floor.
斯维奇 直走
Switch, straight ahead.
尼奥
Neo.
希望先知跟你说的是好消息
I hope the Oracle gave you some good news.
左转就是了
Now left, That’s it,
很好
Good.
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们在墙里
They’re in the walls.
在墙里
In the walls!
是个特工
It’s an agent!
墨菲斯
Morpheus!
你们必须带尼奥走 他才是最重要的
You must get Neo out! He’s all that matters!
不 墨菲斯 不要
No, Morpheus! Don’t!
崔妮蒂 快走
Trinity, go!
走
Go!
-我们不能丢下他 -我们必须这么做
– We can’t leave him! – We have to!
赛弗 快啊
Cypher! Come on!
伟大的墨菲斯 我们终于见面了
The great Morpheus. We meet at last.
你是哪位
And you are?
史密斯
A Smith.
史密斯特工
Agent Smith.
我看你们长得都一样
You all look the same to me.
交给你们了
Take him.
不
No!
-接线员 -我需要出口 快
– Operator. – I need an exit, fast,
刚才发生了车祸 天杀的车祸
There was an accident. Goddamn car accident.
突然间就撞车了
All of a sudden, boom,
我真命大啊
somebody up there still likes me.
放心 有我呢
I got you.
赶紧把我弄出去
Just get me out of here fast.
最近的在富兰克林和厄里街口
Nearest exit, Franklin and Erie.
是间老旧的电视修理店
An old TV repair shop.
好的
Right.
-接线员 -坦克 是我
– Operator. – Tank, it’s me,
墨菲斯还活着吗
Is Morpheus alive?
墨菲斯还活着吗 坦克
Is Morpheus alive, Tank?
活着 他被带走了 不知道要去哪
Yes, They’re moving him, I don’t know where to yet.
他还活着 我们需要出口
He’s alive. We need an exit.
你们离赛弗不远
You’re not far from Cypher.
-赛弗 -想不到吧
– Cypher? – I know.
我让他去富兰克林和厄里街口了
I sent him to Franklin and Erie.
收到
Got it.
接到他了
Got him.
他们在哪
Where are they?
我正在打电♥话♥
Making the call.
很好
Good.
你先走 尼奥
You first, Neo.
该死
Shit!
我不知道 突然就断线了
I don’t know. It just went dead.
你好 崔妮蒂
Hello, Trinity.
赛弗 坦克去哪了
Cypher? Where’s Tank?
你知道吗
You know
好久以来
for a long time
我觉得自己爱上了你
I thought I was in love with you.
我总是梦到你
I used to dream about you.
你是个美人 崔妮蒂
You’re a beautiful woman, Trinity.
走到这步真是可惜
Too bad things had to turn out this way.
你把他们杀了
You killed them.
-什么 -天啊
– What? – Oh, God.
我受够了 崔妮蒂
I’m tired, Trinity.
我受够了这场战争
I’m tired of this war
受够了打斗 受够了这飞船
tired of fighting. I’m tired of this ship
受够了挨冻和那恶心的糊糊
of being cold, of eating the same goddamn goop every day.
但是最主要的是
But most of all
我受够了那个混♥蛋♥和他的屁话
I’m tired of that jackoff and all of his bullshit.
想不到吧 混♥蛋♥
Surprise, asshole!
你没想到会有今天吧
I bet you never saw this coming,
对吧
did you?
天啊 真希望能亲眼
God, I wish I could be there
看着你屈服
when they break you.
我希望能在你屈服的那一刻走进去
I wish I could walk in just when it happens
这样一来
so right then
你就知道是我♥干♥的了
you’d know it was me.
-你出♥卖♥♥♥了墨菲斯 -他骗了我们 崔妮蒂
– You gave them Morpheus. – He lied to us, Trinity.
他把我们给耍了
He tricked us!
如果你早说实话
If you had told us the truth
我们他妈才不选红药丸呢
we would’ve told you to shove that red pill up your ass!
不是的 赛弗 他给了我们自♥由♥
That is not true, Cypher. He set us free.
“自♥由♥”
“Free”.
你管这叫自♥由♥
You call this free?
每天按他的指示行事
All I do is what he tells me to do.
要我在这和矩阵之间选
If I had to choose between that and the Matrix,
我选择矩阵
I choose the Matrix.
矩阵不是真实的
The Matrix isn’t real.
我不同意 崔妮蒂
I disagree, Trinity.
我认为矩阵
I think the Matrix
可以比这个世界更真实
can be more real than this world.
我在这边拔掉个插头
All I do is pull the plug here.
可在那边
But there
你就得看着艾波克死
you have to watch Apoc die.
崔妮蒂
Trinity.
不
No!
欢迎来到真实的世界
Welcome to the real world, lady.
可是你已经出来了 赛弗
But you’re out, Cypher.
-你回不去了 -不 那是你的想法
– You can’t go back. – Oh, no. That’s what you think.
他们会把我的身体再放回去
They’re gonnal reinsert my body,