Dozer, when you’re done,
降到传输信♥号♥♥的深度
bring the ship up to broadcast depth.
我们要进入矩阵
We’re going in.
我准备带尼奥去见她
I’m taking Neo to see her.
见谁
See who?
先知
The Oracle.
旅客们请注意
Everyone, please observe
“系好安全带”和”请勿吸烟”指示灯已亮
the “Fasten seat belt” and “No smoking” signs have been turned on.
请坐稳 享受本次旅途
Sit back and enjoy your flight.
我们进来了
We’re in.
一小时内回来
We’ll be back in an hour.
难以置信 对吗
Unbelievable, isn’t it?
-天哪 -怎么了
– God! – What?
我在那家店吃过东西
I used to eat there.
面条很不错
Really good noodles.
我生活中的记忆
I have these memories from my life.
却都不是真的
None of them happened.
这意味着什么呢
What does that mean?
矩阵没法定义你
That the Matrix cannot tell you who you are.
先知就可以吗
But the Oracle can?
这是两码事
That’s different.
你去找过她吗
Did you go to her?
去过
Yes.
她跟你说了些什么
What did she tell you?
她告诉我
She told me…
什么
What?
我们到了
We’re here.
尼奥 跟我来
Neo, come with me.
这是那个作出预言的先知吗
So is this the same Oracle that made the prophecy?
对 她很老了
Yes. She’s very old.
一开始她就支持着我们
She’s been with us since the beginning.
-一开始 -抵抗运动的开始
– The beginning? – Of the Resistance.
那她什么都知道吗
And she knows what? Everything?
需要知道的她都知道
She would say she knows enough.
而且从未错过吗
And she’s never wrong.
不要总想着对错
Try not to think of it in terms of right and wrong.
她只是向导 尼奥
She is a guide, Neo.
能帮你找到自己的道路
She can help you to find the path.
-她也帮过你吗 -是的
– She helped you? – Yes.
她跟你说了些什么
What did she tell you?
她说我会找到救世主
That I would find the One.
我说过我只能将你领到门口
I told you I can only show you the door.
你得自己走进去
You have to walk through it.
你好 尼奥
Hello, Neo.
来得正好
You’re right on time.
请自便 墨菲斯 尼奥 跟我来
Make yourself at home, Morpheus. Neo, come with me.
这些是其他候选人
These are the other Potentials.
你在这等一会
You can wait here.
不要想着弄弯勺子
Do not try and bend the spoon.
那是不可能的
That’s impossible.
你需要认清事实
Instead, only try to realize the truth.
什么事实
What truth?
根本没有勺子
There is no spoon.
没有勺子
There is no spoon?
然后你就会明白
Then you’ll see that
弯曲的并不是勺子 而是你自己
it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.
先知可以见你了
The Oracle will you see now.
我知道你是尼奥
I know you’re Neo.
稍等我一下
Be right with you.
-你就是先知 -没错
– You’re the Oracle? – Bingo.
跟你想象的不一样吧
Not quite what you were expecting, right?
就要出炉了
Almost done.
很香吧
Smell good, don’t they?
我本来是要请你坐下的
I’d ask you to sit down…
不过反正你也不会坐
but you’re not going to anyway.
-花瓶的事没关系 -什么花瓶
– And don’t worry about the vase. – What vase?
那个花瓶
That vase.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我说过没关系
I said, don’t worry about it.
我找个孩子补好吧
I’ll get one of my kids to fix it.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
真正让你琢磨不透的是
What’s really going to bake your noodle later on is
如果我不说 你还会打碎它吗
would you still have broken it if I hadn’t said anything?
你比我想的还可爱
You’re cuter than I thought.
我知道她为什么喜欢你了
I can see why she likes you.
谁喜欢我
Who?
可惜不怎么聪明
Not too bright, though.
你知道墨菲斯为什么带你来见我
You know why Morpheus brought you to see me.
那么
So…
你怎么想呢
what do you think?
你觉得自己是救世主吗
Do you think you are the One?
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I don’t know.
你能看懂那几个字吗
You know what that means?
那是拉丁语[temet nosce]It’s Latin.
意思是”认识自己”
Means, “Know thyself.”
我告诉你个小秘密吧
I’ll let you in on a little secret.
做救世主就跟恋爱一样
Being the One is just like being in love.
别人没法判断 但你就是知道
No one can tell you you’re in love. You just know it
从头到尾
through and through.
无比深刻
Balls to bones.
好吧
Well,
让我仔细看看你
I’d better have a look at you.
张嘴 “啊”
Open your mouth. Say, “Ah.”
好吧
Okay…
我应该说”挺有意思的 不过”
Now I’m supposed to say, “Hmm, that’s interesting, but…”
然后你说
Then you say:
不过什么
But what?
不过你已经知道我要说什么了
But you already know what I’m going to tell you.
-我不是救世主 -抱歉 孩子
– I’m not the One. – Sorry, kid.
你有天赋
You got the gift
但你好像在等什么
but it looks like you’re waiting for something.
-什么 -等来世吧 谁知道呢
– What? – Your next life, maybe. Who knows?
这种事总是这样
That’s the way these things go.
-有什么好笑的 -墨菲斯
– What’s funny? – Morpheus.
我差点就信他了
He almost had me convinced.
我明白
I know.
可怜的墨菲斯
Poor Morpheus.
没有他 我们就迷失了
Without him, we’re lost.
你说”没有他”是什么意思
What do you mean, “without him”?
你确定想知道吗
Are you sure you want to hear this?
墨菲斯坚信你就是救世主 尼奥
Morpheus believes in you, Neo.
任何人 包括你 甚至包括我
And no one, not you, not even me
都无法动摇他的信念
can convince him otherwise.
他盲目地相信你
He believes it so blindly
甚至会为了救你而牺牲自己
that he’s going to sacrifice his life to save yours.
-什么 -你将做出选择
– What? – You’re going to have to make a choice.
你一只手握着墨菲斯的命
In the one hand, you’ll have Morpheus’ life.
另一只手里是自己的命
And in the other hand, you’ll have your own.
你们中的一个会死
One of you is going to die.
至于是谁 就由你决定了
Which one will be up to you.
我很遗憾 孩子 真的
I’m sorry, kiddo. I really am.
你心地善良
You have a good soul.
我最讨厌告诉好人坏消息了
And I hate giving good people bad news.
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
等你踏出那扇门
As soon as you step outside that door
你的心情会好起来的
you’ll start feeling better.
你会想起来自己不信命运
You’ll remember you don’t believe in any of this fate crap.
你的生活自己掌控
You’re in control of your own life.
记得吗
Remember?
给
Here,
吃块饼干吧
take a cookie.