That means that anyone we haven’t unplugged
都可能变成特工
is potentially an agent.
在矩阵里
Inside the Matrix
他们无处不在
they are everyone,
却又遥不可及
and they are no one.
碰到他们 只能躲 或是跑
We have survived by hiding and running from them,
但他们也是矩阵的看门人
but they are the gatekeepers.
进出的关口全由他们把守
They’re guarding all the doors, they’re holding all the keys.
也就是说 总有人要和他们开战
Which means that sooner or later, someone will have to fight them.
总有人
Someone?
我不骗你 尼奥
I won’t lie to you, Neo.
每个不屈服于他们
Every single man or woman who has stood their ground,
试图抗争的人都死了
everyone who has fought an agent has died.
你和他们不同 你会成功
But where they have failed, you will succeed.
为什么
Why?
我见过特工一拳打穿混凝土墙
I’ve seen an agent punch through a concrete wall.
子弹打光 却伤不到他们
Men have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air.
可他们的力量与速度
Yet their strength and their speed
仍然受到矩阵规则的约束
are still based in a world that is built on rules.
因此
Because of that,
他们永远不可能比你更强 更快
they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be.
你想告诉我什么
What are you telling me?
我能躲子弹吗
That I can dodge bullets?
不 尼奥
No, Neo.
我是说 当时机成熟时
I’m trying to tell you that when you’re ready,
你根本不需要躲
you won’t have to.
我们遇到麻烦了
We got trouble.
-锡安发来的警告吗 -不 另一艘飞船发的
– Did Zion send the warning? – No, another ship.
该死
Shit.
-乌贼扫荡得真快 -乌贼
– Squiddy’s sweeping in quick. – Squiddy?
就是哨兵 只有一条指令的杀戮机器
A sentinel. A killing machine designed for one thing.
搜索并摧毁
Search and destroy.
停在那吧
Set her down there.
情况如何 坦克
How are we doing, Tank?
电源关闭
Power off-line.
-EMP充能 就绪 -EMP
– EMP armed… and ready. – EMP?
电磁脉冲
Electromagnetic pulse.
能够使射程内所有电子系统失灵
Disables any electrical system in the blast radius.
是我们对抗机器人的唯一武器
It’s the only weapon we have against the machines.
-我们在哪 -废弃的给排水系统系统里
– Where are we? – Their old service and waste systems.
下水道
Sewers.
上面本来有方圆百里的城市
There used to be cities that spanned hundreds of miles.
现在只剩下水道了
Now these sewers are all that’s left.
安静
Quiet.
尼奥 把我魂都吓没了
Neo. You scared the bejesus out of me.
-抱歉 -没事
– Sorry. – It’s okay.
-那是 -矩阵 没错
– Is that…? – The Matrix? Yeah.
-你习惯通过代码看它吗 -只能这样
– Do you always look at it encoded? – Well, you have to.
图像解析器只能用在主架构上
The image translators work for the construct program.
但矩阵的信息量太大 解码不了
But there’s way too much information to decode the Matrix.
所以习惯以后 我眼中就没有代码
You get used to it. I don’t even see the code.
只有金发妞 黑发妞 红发妞
All I see is blonde, brunette, redhead.
想喝一杯吗
You, uh, you want a drink?
好的
Sure.
我知道你在想什么
You know, I know what you’re thinking.
因为我也一直这么想
Because right now I’m thinking the same thing.
事实上 我来到这就开始后悔了
Actually, I’ve been thinking it ever since I got here.
为什么当初没选蓝色的药丸
Why, oh, why didn’t I take the blue pill?
好酒吧
Good shit, huh?
多泽酿的
Dozer makes it.
有两种用途
It’s good for two things:
擦引擎和杀脑细胞
Degreasing engines and killing brain cells.
我能问你些事吗
So can I ask you something?
他说为什么这么做了吗
Did he tell you why he did it?
为什么选了你
Why you’re here?
老天爷
Jesus!
给你洗♥脑♥了
What a mind job!
那你是来这拯救世界了
So you’re here to save the world.
这种事能信吗
What do you say to something like that?
一点小建议
A little piece of advice.
如果遇到特工 还是像我们一样
You see an agent, you do what we do:
跑
Run.
拼了命地跑
You run your ass off.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
说定了吗 里根先生
Do we have a deal, Mr. Reagan?
我知道这牛排不是真的
You know, I know this steak doesn’t exist.
当我把它放进嘴里
I know that when I put it in my mouth,
矩阵会告诉我的大脑
the Matrix is telling my brain that it is,
它多汁又美味
juicy, and delicious.
九年了 知道我想通什么了吗
After nine years, you know what I realize?
无知是福
Ignorance is bliss.
那就是说定了
Then we have a deal.
我什么都不想记得
I don’t want to remember nothing.
什么都不想 明白吗
Nothing. You understand?
我还要有钱
And I want to be rich.
做个有身份的人
You know, someone important.
比如演员什么的
Like an actor.
如你所愿 里根先生
Whatever you want, Mr. Reagan.
好吧
Okay.
把我的身体运回发电厂
You get my body back in a power plant,
将我的意识重新植入矩阵
reinsert me into the Matrix,
我就给你你要的东西
I’ll get you what you want.
锡安主机的接入口令
Access codes to the Zion mainframe.
不 我告诉过你 口令我也不知道
No. I told you, I don’t know them.
但我能给你知道口令的人
I can get you the man who does.
墨菲斯
Morpheus.
给你 伙计 冠军早餐
Here you go, buddy. Breakfast of champions.
闭上眼 吃起来就像软煎蛋
Close your eyes, it feels like you’re eating runny eggs.
也像吃鼻涕
Or a bowl of snot.
你知道这让我想起什么吗
You know what it reminds me of?
麦好味麦片 你吃过麦好味吗
Tastee Wheat. Did you ever eat Tastee Wheat?
不 但是从理论上说 你也没吃过
No, but technically, neither did you.
说的就是这个
That’s exactly my point. Exactly.
你想过吗
Because you have to wonder, now,
机器又怎么知道麦好味是什么味道呢
how do the machines really know what Tastee Wheat tasted like?
或许它们弄错了呢
Maybe they got it wrong.
或许麦好味实际上尝起来
Maybe what I think Tastee Wheat tasted like
就像燕麦粥或者金枪鱼一样
actually tasted like oatmeal or tuna fish.
这就更引人深思了
That makes you wonder about a lot of things.
就拿鸡肉来说
You take chicken for example,
或许它们不知道鸡肉的味道
maybe they couldn’t figure out what to make chicken taste like,
所以鸡肉才有各种味道
which is why chicken tastes like everything.
-而且可能… -闭嘴 耗子
– And maybe they… – Shut up, Mouse.
这就是种混合了合成氨基酸
It’s a single-celled protein
维他命和矿物质的单细胞蛋白质
combined with synthetic aminos, vitamins and minerals.
你身体需要的都在这
Everything the body needs.
当然不都在这
It doesn’t have everything the body needs.
听说你通过了特工训练程序
I understand you’ve run through the agent training program.
那个程序是我写的
You know, I wrote that program.
又来了
Here it comes.
-你觉得她怎么样 -谁
– So what did you think of her? – Of who?
红衣女郎 她是我设计的
The woman in the red dress. I designed her.
她话不多
She doesn’t talk very much,
不过你想见她的话
but… but if you’d like to meet her,
我可以让她符合你的心意呢
I can arrange a much more personalized meeting.
虚拟皮条拉得真起劲
The digital pimp hard at work.
别管这些虚伪的家伙 尼奥
Pay no attention to these hypocrites, Neo.
否认自己的本能
To deny our own impulses
就是否认自己的人性
is to deny the very thing that makes us human.
多泽 吃完以后