or you choose to find yourself another job.
清楚了吗
Do I make myself clear?
是的 莱因哈特先生 非常清楚
Yes, Mr. Rhineheart. Perfectly clear.
托马斯·安德森
Thomas Anderson?
是我
Yeah, that’s me.
好的
Great.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
-你好 -你好 尼奥 知道我是谁吗
– Hello? – Hello, Neo, Do you know who this is?
-墨菲斯 -是的
– Morpheus. – Yes.
我一直在找你
I’ve been looking for you.
我想给你看些东西 不知你准备好了没有
I don’t know if you’re ready to see what I want to show you.
但是已经没时间了
But unfortunately, you and I have run out of time,
他们去找你了 尼奥
They’re coming for you, Neo,
我不知道他们会做出什么
and I don’t know what they’re going to do,
谁来找我了
Who’s coming for me?
站起来自己看吧
Stand up and see for yourself.
-现在吗 -是的
– What? Right now? – Yes, now.
慢慢站起来
Do it slowly.
看电梯的方向
The elevator.
-我♥操♥ -没错
– Oh, shit! – Yes.
他们想要什么
What the hell do they want from me?
我不知道 你要是不想知道
I don’t know, but if you don’t want to find out,
就赶快走
I suggest you get out of there.
怎么走
How?
我可以给你指路 但你必须严格按照我说的做
I can guide you, but you must do exactly as I say.
好的
Okay.
你对面的隔间是空着的
The cubicle across from you is empty.
-但是如果他们 -现在就去
– But what if they… – Go, Now.
先等一会
Stay here for just a moment.
听我的指令 走到这排的尽头
When I tell you, go to the end of the row…
到角落那间办公室里
to the office at the end of the hall.
身体尽量压低
Stay as low as you can.
现在走
Go! Now!
很好 窗外面有吊篮
Good, now, outside there is a scaffold.
-你怎么知道的 -没时间解释了
– How do you know all this? – We don’t have time, Neo.
你的左边有扇窗户 过去
To your left there’s a window, go to it.
打开
Open it.
用吊篮上屋顶
You can use the scaffold to get to the roof,
不行 你疯了吗
No way! No way! This is crazy!
只有两种方式离开这栋楼
There are two ways out of this building.
要么用吊篮 要么被他们押出去
One is that scaffold, the other is in their custody.
走哪条路 你自己决定吧
You take a chance either way, I leave it to you.
这太疯狂了
This is insane!
为什么会发生在我身上
Why is this happening to me?
我都做了些什么
What’d I do?
我无足轻重 什么都没做
I’m nobody. I didn’t do anything.
我会死的
I’m gonna die.
操
Shit!
操
Oh, shit!
我办不到
I can’t do this.
操
Shit.
你也知道了
As you can see, we’ve had
我们关注你有段时间了 安德森先生
our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Anderson.
从资料来看 你过着
It seems that you’ve been living…
两种生活
two lives.
第一种 你叫托马斯·A·安德森
In one life, you’re Thomas A. Anderson…
知名软件公♥司♥的程序员
program writer for a respectable software company.
你有社保号♥ 依法交税
You have a social security number. You pay your taxes.
你也会
And you…
帮房♥东太太扔垃圾
help your landlady carry out her garbage.
另一种是电脑里的生活
The other life is lived in computers…
你是个名叫尼奥的黑客
where you go by the hacker alias “Neo”…
跟电脑有关的法律
and are guilty of virtually
你差不多违反了个遍
every computer crime we have a law for.
有一种生活
One of these lives…
是有未来的
has a future.
另一种则没有
And one of them does not.
我跟你直说了吧 安德森先生
I’m going to be as forthcoming as I can be, Mr. Anderson.
你在这里
You’re here…
是因为我们需要你的帮助
because we need your help.
我们知道有个人
We know that you’ve been contacted by a certain…
联♥系♥过你
individual.
一个自称为”墨菲斯”的人
A man who calls himself “Morpheus”.
你怎么看这个人并不重要
Whatever you think you know about this man is irrelevant.
社会各界都认为
He is considered by many authorities…
他是最危险的人
to be the most dangerous man alive.
我的同事
My colleagues…
认为我是在跟你浪费时间
believe that I am wasting my time with you.
但是我认为你想做正确的事
But I believe you wish to do the right thing.
我们可以把旧账一笔勾销
We’re willing to wipe the slate clean…
让你重新开始
give you a fresh start.
你只需要跟我们合作
All we’re asking in return is your cooperation…
抓住这个臭名昭著的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
in bringing a known terrorist to justice.
好吧
Yeah.
这交易挺不错
That sounds like a really good deal.
但是我有更好的
But I think I got a better one.
要不
How about…
我给你竖个中指
I give you the finger…
你让我打电♥话♥
and you give me my phone call.
安德森先生
Mr. Anderson…
你太让我失望了
you disappoint me.
别想用盖世太保那套吓唬我
You can’t scare me with this gestapo crap.
我知道我的权利
I know my rights.
我要打电♥话♥
I want my phone call.
说说看 安德森先生
Tell me, Mr. Anderson…
要是你话都说不出来
what good is a phone call…
打电♥话♥还有什么用
if you’re unable to speak?
你会帮我们的 安德森先生
You’re going to help us, Mr. Anderson…
不管你愿不愿意
whether you want to or not.
线路被窃听了 我长话短说
This line is tapped, so I must be brief.
他们先找到你了
They got to you first,
但他们不知道你有多重要
but they’ve underestimated how important you are.
如果他们知道我所知道的事
If they knew what I know…
你恐怕已经死了
you would probably be dead.
你在说什么 我怎么了
What are you talking about? What is happening to me?
你是救世主 尼奥 也许这几年
You are the One, Neo. You see, you may have spent the last few years…
你一直在找我 但是我这一辈子
looking for me, but I’ve spent my entire life…
都在找你
looking for you.
你现在还想见我吗
Now, do you still want to meet?
-是的 -去亚当街的桥下
– Yes. – Then go to the Adams Street bridge.
进来
Get in.
-这是怎么回事 -这是必要的手段 尼奥
– What the hell is this? – It’s necessary, Neo.
我们要保护自己
For our protection.
-谁会伤害你们 -你
– From what? – From you.
-脱衣服 -什么
– Take off your shirt. – What?
停车
Stop the car.
听好了 白♥痴♥
Listen, coppertop.
我们没空回答你的问题
We don’t have time for 20 Questions.
现在只有一条规矩
Right now, there’s only one rule:
听我们的
Our way…
不然就滚蛋
or the highway.
好吧
Fine.
求你了 尼奥 你要相信我
Please, Neo, you have to trust me.
-为什么 -因为你知道会发生什么 尼奥
– Why? – Because you have been down there, Neo.
你走过这条路
You know that road.
你知道尽头是什么
You know exactly where it ends.
而我知道你不想去那
And I know that’s not where you want to be.
艾波克 开灯
Apoc, lights.
躺下 衣服掀起来
Lie back. Lift up your shirt.
-那是什么 -你被监控[植入虫子]了
– What’s that? – We think you’re bugged.
放松