下令攻击吧
Order the strike.
他们还没出去呢
They’re not out yet.
你先 墨菲斯
You first, Morpheus.
尼奥 有些事我想告诉你
Neo, I want to tell you something…
但我害怕 如果我说了将意味着什么
but I’m afraid of what it could mean if I do.
先知告诉我的所有事都成真了
Everything the Oracle told me has come true.
唯有这一件没有
Everything but this.
哪一件
But what?
尼奥
Neo.
-出了什么事 -特工
– What the hell just happened? – An agent.
-你得送我回去 -我做不到
– You have to send me back. – I can’t.
安德森先生
Mr. Anderson.
跑啊 尼奥 快跑
Run, Neo. Run.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
他开始相信了
He’s beginning to believe.
你没子弹了
You’re empty.
你也是
So are you.
我很享受看着你死去
I’m going to enjoy watching you die…
安德森先生
Mr. Anderson.
老天 他会被打死的
Jesus, he’s killing him.
你听到了吗 安德森先生
You hear that, Mr. Anderson?
这是你逃不掉的呼唤
That is the sound of inevitability.
是你的丧钟
It is the sound of your death.
再见 安德森先生
Goodbye, Mr. Anderson.
我的名字
My name…
叫尼奥
is Neo.
发生了什么
What happened?
我不知道 追踪不到他了
I don’t know. I lost him.
接近警报
该死
Oh, shit.
是哨兵
Sentinels.
-还有多久 -五六分钟吧
– How long? – Five, maybe six minutes.
坦克 给电磁脉冲充电
Tank, charge the EMP.
他出来之前我们不能用
We can’t use that until he’s out.
我知道 崔妮蒂 别担心
I know, Trinity. Don’t worry.
他会回来的
He’s gonna make it.
平底鞋还是高跟鞋 不行 你就
Flat or pumps? No, just…
干什么 那是我的手♥机♥
What the shit? That’s my phone!
那家伙抢了我的手♥机♥
That guy took my phone!
-找到他了 他正在逃跑 -神奇先生
– Got him! He’s on the run. – Mr. Wizard,
带我离开这吧
get me out of here!
有个老出口 沃巴什和雷克街口
I got an old exit, Wabash and Lake.
妈的
Oh, shit!
帮帮我 帮我点小忙
Help! Need a little help!
那扇门
The door.
左边那扇门
The door on your left.
另一个边
Your other left!
走后门
The back door.
不好
Oh, no.
它们来了
Here they come.
他会成功的
He’s going to make it.
巷子尽头的救生梯 去303号♥房♥
The fire escape at the end of the alley, Room 303,
它们进来了
They’re inside.
快啊 尼奥
Hurry, Neo.
这不可能
It can’t be.
检查下他
Check him.
他死了
He’s gone.
再见 安德森先生
Goodbye, Mr. Anderson.
我不再害怕了
I’m not afraid anymore.
先知告诉我
The Oracle told me…
我会爱上那个男人
that I’d fall in love with that man.
我爱上的男人是救世主
The man that I love would be the One.
所以你看
So you see…
你不能死
you can’t be dead.
你不能死
You can’t be…
因为我爱你
because I love you.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
我爱你
I love you.
现在 起来吧
Now, get up.
不行
No.
怎么做到的
How?
他是救世主
He is the One.
电♥话♥ 已接通
电♥话♥ 已接通
我知道你在那
I know you’re out there,
警告 运营商异常
警告 运营商异常
我能感觉到你
I can feel you now,
追踪程序 运行中
追踪程序 运行中
你害怕我们
you’re afraid of us,
害怕改变
you’re afraid of change,
系统崩溃
系统崩溃
我无法预知未来
I don’t know the future,
我并不是来告诉你 一切将如何结束
I didn’t come here to tell you how this is going to end,
我是来告诉你 一切将怎样开始
I came here to tell you how it’s going to begin.
我会挂断这通电♥话♥
I’ll hang up this phone,
之后我会给这些人展示
and then I’ll show these people
你不愿让他们看到的东西
what you don’t want them to see,
我会让他们看到一个崭新的世界
I’m going to show them a world…
没有你
without you,
没有规矩和控制
a world without rules and controls,
没有国界或界限
without borders or boundaries,
一个万事皆有可能的世界
a world where anything is possible,
在那之后
where we go from there…
选择权在你手上
is a choice I leave to you,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!