to say what really mattered.
告诉你我有多爱你
To say how much I loved you.
告诉你我多么感激和你在一起的每一刻
How grateful I was for every moment I was with you.
但等我终于知道如何开口
But by the time I knew how to say what I wanted to,
已经太晚了
it was too late.
但你把我救了回来
But you brought me back.
你让我心愿成真
You gave me my wish.
你给了我一次吐露心声的机会
One more chance to say what I really wanted to say.
吻我吧
Kiss me.
再吻我…
Once more…
一次吧
kiss me.
把弹♥药♥运到地方
Get that ammunition where it belongs!
限你一次装配好
You got one chance to get this right.
快把那玩意架起来
Get that damn thing mounted!
-快 -我们走 快撤快撤
– Hurry. – Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
尼奥…
Neo…
如果你打算做点什么 最好快点
if you’re gonna do something, do it quick.
我只想把该说的话说完
I only ask to say what I’ve come to say.
之后我任你处置 绝不反抗
After that, do what you want, and I won’t try and stop you.
说吧
Speak.
史密斯这个程序已经不受你控制
The program Smith has grown beyond your control.
他很快就会占领这座城市 像他占领矩阵一样
He will spread through this city as he spread through the Matrix.
你阻止不了他
You cannot stop him.
-但我能 -我们不需要你
– But I can. – We don’t need you!
我们什么都不需要
We need nothing!
如果你说的是真的 那是我想错了
If that’s true, then I’ve made a mistake,
现在杀了我吧
and you should kill me now.
你想要什么
What do you want?
和平
Peace.
它们干什么
What are they doing?
你又在干什么
What are you doing?
墨菲斯
Morpheus!
如果你失败了呢
And if you fail?
不会的
I won’t.
是尼奥
Neo.
他在为我们而战
He fights for us.
安德森先生 欢迎归来
Mr. Anderson, welcome back.
我们很想你
We missed you.
你喜欢我对这的改造吗
You like what I’ve done with the place?
今晚该结束了
It ends tonight.
这我知道 我预见到了
I know it does. I’ve seen it.
因此其余的我都来观战
That’s why the rest of me is just going to enjoy the show…
因为我们都知道 我会击败你
because we already know that I’m the one that beats you.
你感觉到了吗 安德森先生…
Can you feel it, Mr. Anderson…
它在逼近你
closing in on you?
我感觉得到
Oh, I can.
这我得谢谢你 毕竟是你用生命…
I really should thank you for it. After all, it was your life…
教会了我所有生命的意义
that taught me the purpose of all life.
生命的意义就是终结
The purpose of life is to end.
为什么 安德森先生
Why, Mr. Anderson?
为什么 到底为什么
Why, why, why?
你到底为什么
Why do you do it?
为什么 为什么爬起来
Why? Why get up?
还抗争什么
Why keep fighting?
你相信自己在为什么而战吗
Do you believe you’re fighting for something?
为了比生命更宝贵的东西吗
For more than your survival?
你能告诉我是什么吗 你真的知道吗
Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know?
是自♥由♥ 还是真♥相♥
Is it freedom or truth?
还是和平 难道是爱
Perhaps peace? Could it be for love?
那是幻觉 安德森先生 都是假象
Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception.
无非是人类低下的智力
Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect…
给没有意义和目的的事物
trying desperately to justify
拼凑出的存在的借口
an existence that is without meaning or purpose!
那一切都像矩阵一样 是假的
And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself…
不过也只有人类的意识
although only a human mind
才能创造出爱这种无聊的幻觉
could invent something as insipid as love.
你心里肯定是明白的
You must be able to see it,
安德森先生 现在你肯定懂了
Mr. Anderson. You must know it by now.
你赢不了 继续打下去毫无意义
You can’t win. It’s pointless to keep fighting.
为什么 安德森先生 你为什么要坚持
Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why do you persist?
因为我选择如此
Because I choose to.
这是我的世界 我的世界
This is my world! My world!
慢着
Wait.
我预见过这一幕
I’ve seen this.
就是现在 这就是终点
This is it. This is the end.
没错 你就那样躺在那
Yes. You were laying right there, just like that.
而我
And I…
就站在这里 好像该说些什么
I stand here, right here, and I’m supposed to say something.
我说 “万物有始者必有终 尼奥”
I say, “Everything that has a beginning has an end, Neo.”
什么 我说什么了
What? What did I just say?
不对 这完全不对 不该是这样
No, no. This isn’t right. This can’t be right.
离我远点
Get away from me!
你怕什么
What are you afraid of?
这是你的诡计
It’s a trick.
你说得对 史密斯
You were right, Smith.
你总是对的
You were always right.
我逃不掉的
It was inevitable.
结束了吗
Is it over?
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
这不公平
No, it’s not fair.
成功了
It is done.
这不可能
It doesn’t make sense.
他做到了
He did it.
他救了我们
He saved us.
他救了我们
He saved us.
结束了 他成功了 他成功了
It’s over! He did it! He did it!
他成功了 战争结束了
He did it! It’s over!
战争结束了 他成功了 成功了
It’s over! He did it! He did it!
怎么了 发生什么了
What is it? What happened?
先生 他成功了 尼奥做到了
Sir, he did it, sir. Neo, he did it.
-做到什么了 -他结束了战争
– Did what? – He ended the war.
机器大军撤走了
The machines, they’re gone.
战争结束了 先生 战争结束了
The war is over, sir. The war is over.
锡安 锡安
Zion! Zion!
锡安 结束了
Zion, it’s over!
结束了
It’s over!
战争结束了
The war is over!
战争结束了
The war is over!
我梦想着这一刻…
I have imagined this moment…
想了好久
for so long.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
尼奥 不管你在哪…
Neo, wherever you are…
谢谢你
thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
你觉得惊讶吗
Well, now. Ain’t this a surprise.
你这一步走得真险
You played a very dangerous game.
改变总是很危险
Change always is.
你觉得这次和平能持续多久
Just how long do you think this peace is going to last?
能维持多久算多久
As long as it can.
其他人怎么办
What about the others?
什么其他人
What others?
那些希望离开的人
The ones that want out.
显然我会放他们自♥由♥
Obviously, they will be freed.
你保证吗
I have your word?
你以为我是什么 人类吗
What do you think I am? Human?
先知
Oracle!
我们还担心找不到你了呢
We were afraid we might not find you.
现在一切都好了
Everything’s okay now.
看啊 看啊
Look, look.
哎呀 快瞧瞧
Just look at that.
好美啊