Did I miss something, Commander?
我们不是拯救了船坞吗
I thought we saved the dock.
你们这些人都是这样
That’s the problem with you people.
眼光永远放不远
You can’t think but five minutes in front of you.
那一发EMP
That EMP knocked out
废掉了所有的电器 所有的机甲
almost every piece of hardware and every APU.
如果换做是我
If I were the machines,
我会把所有乌贼都派来
I’d send every sentinel I have here right now.
你拯救船坞了吗 舰长
Save the dock, captain?
你是把船坞拱手让出去了
You handed it to them on a silver platter.
快点 尽快切断
Come on, get it cut.
主桥清理完毕
The bridge is clear.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
快把线缆接好
Get that cable run!
我希望系统尽快恢复运作
I want the system back online!
指挥官 是船坞那边 有敌情
Commander, it’s the dock. They’ve got incoming.
命令所有人撤回来
Order everyone to fall back.
封住通道 马上
Seal the shaft. Now.
快撤
Move it!
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
-全员撤离 -起爆吧
– All clear. – Do it.
-快 快走 -起爆
– Go! Come on! Run! – Go!
该你了
Your move.
你把你的飞船给了他们
So you gave them your ship?
是的 议员
That is correct, councillor, I did.
你知道他们打算做什么
Knowing what he planned to do with it?
先知没说什么吗
The Oracle said nothing of this?
她告诉我尼奥会需要我的帮助
She told me Neo would need my help,
等他开口时 我必须选择帮还是不帮
and when the time came, I would choose to help him or not.
但是就那一艘飞船
But what hope can a single
能穿透机器的层层防线吗
vessel have against their entire defense system?
没希望 根本不可能 但他就是不听
None. It’s completely impossible. But he wouldn’t listen.
他连弹♥药♥都不要
He wouldn’t even take any ammunition.
根本就是脑袋坏掉了
He was totally out of his goddamn mind.
不 他不是
No, he wasn’t.
尼奥只是在遵循他坚持的信念
Neo is doing what he believes he must do.
我不知道他的做法是对是错 我也不知道
I don’t know if what he’s doing is right. I don’t know…
他能否到达机器之城
if he’ll reach the machine city.
就算他真的到达了
And if he does,
我也不知道他能不能拯救我们
I don’t know what he can do to save us.
但我知道的是
But I do know that as long
只要他还有一口气在
as there is a single breath in his body…
就绝不会放弃
he will not give up.
我们也不能放弃
And neither can we.
气温在下降
Temperature’s dropping.
要出去了
Here we go.
我们在发电厂上空 是不是
We’re over the fields, aren’t we?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我能感觉到他们
I can feel them.
那边
Over there.
我们走那边 你看见那三条管线了吗
There’s our path. Can you see it? Three lines.
输电线
Power lines.
沿着它们走
Follow them.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
不知道
I don’t know.
中尉
Lieutenant?
该死
Goddamn it.
现在怎么办 指挥官
What do we do now, commander?
只是迟早的事了
It is now a matter of time.
机器大军会钻透外墙
The machines will breach the walls of this city.
我强烈建议议会
I recommend that the Council join
随其他非军事人员一起撤往神庙
the other non-military personnel inside the temple.
还剩多少时间
How long do we have?
两小时 也许更少
Two hours. Maybe less.
我已派人在入口处造防御工事
My men have begun to fortified the entrance
留了足够的武器作最后抵抗
with enough artillery to make our last stand.
但我也力尽于此了
Beyond that, there isn’t anything more I can do.
指挥官 你觉得我们有幸存的可能吗
Commander, do you think that we have any chance of surviving?
在我看来 该回答您问题的人不是我
If I were you, I wouldn’t ask me that question.
而是他
I would ask him.
-为什么 -因为是他相信奇迹
– Why? – He’s the one who believes in miracles.
前面 那些山脉
There. Those mountains.
就是那
That’s it.
-你看见前面有什么了吗 -看到了
– Do you see what’s out there? – Yes.
如果你告诉我能行的 我就相信你
If you tell me we’ll make it, I’ll believe you.
我们能行的
We’ll make it.
必须成功
We have to.
哨兵来了
Sentinels.
它们太多了
There’s too many!
抓住你了
Gotcha!
-加油尼奥 你得帮我 -我打不过他们
– Come on Neo, I need help here! – I can’t beat them.
-那怎么办 -飞上去 从上面越过去
– What do we do? – Go up, over them.
-什么 -天空 只有这条路可走
– What? – The sky! It’s the only way.
那就飞上去
Then up we go.
好美啊
Beautiful.
给启动器充电 把船发动起来
Pump the igniter. The ship will start.
再来 慢一点
Again. Slowly.
现在
Now!
崔妮蒂
Trin?
崔妮蒂
Trinity?
崔妮蒂
Trinity?
-我在这 -在哪
– I’m here. – Where?
这边
Here.
我们成功了
We made it.
你说过会成功的
You said we would.
真是难以置信 崔妮蒂
It’s unbelievable, Trin.
到处金光闪烁
Light everywhere.
仿佛整座城都是光构成的
Like the whole thing was built of light.
我真希望你也能看到
I wish you could see what I see.
你带我见识得够多了
You’ve already shown me so much.
怎么了崔妮蒂 哪里不对吗
What is it, Trinity? What’s wrong?
我不能再陪着你了 尼奥
I can’t go with you, Neo.
我的路已经到了尽头
I’ve gone as far as I can.
什么
What?

Oh, no.
不 不
Oh, no. No, no.
没事的
It’s all right.
到时候了
It’s time.
我能做的都做了
I’ve done all that I could do.
剩下的就交给你了
Now you have to do the rest.
你必须坚持到底
You have to finish it.
你必须拯救锡安
You have to save Zion.
我做不到
I can’t.
-没有你我不行 -你当然行
– Not without you. – Yes, you can.
你一定行
You will.
我相信你行 我一直坚信
I believe it. I always have.
崔妮蒂
Trinity.
崔妮蒂 你不能死
Trinity, you can’t die.
别死
You can’t.
你不会死的
You can’t.
我当然会死
Yes, I can.
你救过我一次
You brought me back once.
这次怕是不行了
But not this time.
你还记得…
Do you remember…
在那大厦顶上 你接住我之后
on that roof, after you caught me…
我对你说的最后一句话吗
the last thing I said to you?
你说 “抱歉了”
You said, “I’m sorry.”
真希望我没说
I wish I hadn’t.
那是我最后的念头
That was my last thought.
我希望我还有机会…
I wished I had one more chance…
说出更重要的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!