No, the honor is still mine.
-准备好了 长官 -终于好了
– We’re ready, sir. – About damn time.
我们已经晚了 舰长 所以加把劲
We’re already late, captain, so let’s hit it and hit it hard.
再见 宝贝
Bye, baby.
照顾好他们
Take good care of them.
准备好了吗
Ready?
引擎还在运转
Engine’s still firing.
肯定是点火器 我去看看
Must be a fuse. I’ll check it out.
早该料到他会派你这个贱♥人♥来
I should’ve known he’d send his bitch first.
贝恩
Bane.
还没人能从我手下逃走这么多次
No one ever got away from me as many times as you did.
每一次我都以为是最后一次
Every single time, I thought it was the last.
每一次我都觉得肯定抓到你了
Every time, I was sure we had you,
但你还是从我们的指缝里溜走了
but somehow you’d slip through our fingers.
我真的说不出那有多让人懊恼
I really can’t express just how aggravating that can be.
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
我想杀掉你会跟杀掉他一样有趣
I think I might enjoy killing you as much as killing him.
尼奥 是贝恩 他疯了
Neo, it’s Bane. He’s psychotic!
我会让你付出代价的
You’re gonna pay for that.
还有二十七公里
Twenty-seven kilometers to go.
舰长 下面有紧急情况
Captain, we got an emergency down here.
-怎么了 AK -是玛姬 长官
– What is it, AK? -It’s Maggie, sir.
她死了 被杀了 我认为是贝恩干的
She’s dead, murdered. I think it was Bane.
该死的
Goddamn it.
我就知道 我就知道他疯了
I knew it. I knew he was out of his goddamn mind.
是他释放的EMP
He fired that EMP.
该死的 我就应该逼他承认
Goddamn it, I should have beaten it out of him.
舰长 我们搜过整艘船了 他不在
We searched the whole ship, captain. He ain’t here.
-我知道他在哪 -罗果斯号♥
– I know where he is. – The Logos.
-我们得回去 -太迟了
– We gotta go back. – Too late.
你怎么知道 万一他们需要我们帮忙呢
You don’t know that. What if they need our help?
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
-为什么 -因为如果他们已经被杀了
– Why? – Because if he’s killed them
那他就控制了另一个EMP
he’ll control another EMP.
现在他们只能靠自己了 就像我们一样
At this point, they’re on their own. Just like us.
安德森先生
Mr. Anderson.
你在这个世界里的行为
I see you are as predictable
跟在那个世界里一样好预测
in this world as you are in the other.
-你说什么 -他疯了
– What? – He’s out of his mind.
你也许这么想 但是我和安德森先生知道
It might appear that way to you. But Mr. Anderson and I know
外表有时会欺骗你
that appearances can be deceiving.
困惑了吗 安德森先生
Confused, Mr. Anderson?
一会你就明白了
It’ll all become clear in a moment.
谢谢你送枪来给我 就放那吧
Thank you for bringing me the gun. You can set it down right there.
别听他的
Don’t do it.
开枪 快开
Shoot. Shoot now.
是啊 开啊 烧死我们 活活烧死我们吧
Yes, shoot. Fry us. Burn us alive.
开枪 不然的话 他会把咱俩都杀了
Do it. If you don’t, he’ll kill us both.
看看他 他知道他该开枪 但他做不到
Look at him. He knows he should do it, but he won’t.
-他做不到 -开枪啊
– He can’t. – Do it.
后退 然后转过身去
Back away from the gun and turn around.
放了她
Let her go.
这场景有点熟悉 对吧
Somehow familiar, isn’t it?
咱俩经历过这一幕 记得吗
We’ve been here before, you and I, remember?
我记得 我就只想着这件事
I do. I think of nothing else.
-你是谁 -还认不出我吗
– Who are you? – Still don’t recognize me?
我承认
I admit,
困在这么一个腐烂的躯壳里很难思考
it is difficult to even think encased in this rotting piece of meat.
每一次呼吸都闻得到腐臭味
The stink of it filling every breath,
这味道环绕着你 逃脱不掉
a suffocating cloud you can’t escape.
恶心
Disgusting.
看看这身体脆弱得可悲
Look at how pathetically fragile it is.
这么脆弱的东西就不该存活
Nothing this weak is meant to survive.
-你想怎么样 -我想要的跟你一样
– What do you want? – I want what you want.
没错 这就对了 安德森先生
Yes. That’s it, Mr. Anderson.
看穿肉体
Look past the flesh.
透过我这双浑浊的双眼
Look through the soft gelatin
看看你的敌人
of these dull cow eyes and see your enemy.
-不 -是的 安德森先生
– No. – Oh, yes, Mr. Anderson.
-这不可能 -没有我去不了的地方
– It can’t be. – There’s nowhere I can’t go.
你躲到天涯海角我都能找到你
There is nowhere I won’t find you.
-这不可能 -不是不可能
– It’s impossible. – Not impossible.
是逃不掉的
Inevitable.
永别了 安德森先生
Goodbye, Mr. Anderson.
就是这个 必须是这个
This is it. It’s gotta be.

Oh, no.
真希望你能看到你自己 安德森先生
I wish you could see yourself, Mr. Anderson.
瞎眼的救世主
Blind messiah.
你就是你们人类的象征 安德森先生
You’re a symbol for all of your kind, Mr. Anderson.
无助
Helpless.
可悲
Pathetic.
等着别人结束你们的痛苦
Just waiting to be put out of your misery.
我能看见你
I can see you.
这事还没完 安德森先生
It’s not over, Mr. Anderson.
这事还没完
It’s not over.
-崔妮蒂 -尼奥
– Trinity! – Neo.
尼奥
Neo.
不 你的眼睛
Oh, no. Your eyes.
我会没事的
I’ll be okay.
没事的 崔妮蒂
It’s all right, Trin.
但是你得驾驶飞船了
But I think you’re gonna have to drive.
地动检测预计机器22分钟后钻入
Seismic’s projecting 22 minutes to breach.
他们不可能知道我们没有EMP
They can’t know we don’t have an EMP.
肯定会一波波进攻
They’ll have to attack in waves.
火力集中在挖掘机上
Concentrate our offense on the diggers.
让武装机甲就位
Order the APUs into position.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
快点 快点
Come on, move.
好了
All right!
时候到了
This is it.
你们都了解我 所以我就长话短说了
Now, you all know me, so I’ll just say this as simple as I can.
如果我们注定要死 那就是现在
If it’s our time to die, it’s our time.
我只请求大家 就算要死在这些混♥蛋♥手上
All I ask is, if we have to give these bastards our lives
也要先给他们点颜色看看
we give them hell before we do!
-你害怕吗 查拉 -当然了
– You scared, Charra? – Shit, yeah.
但是我要跟你约定
But I’ll make you a deal.
你负责上膛 我负责开火
You keep loading, I keep shooting.
成交
Deal.
-上帝啊 看看那个 -安静
– Holy Christ, would you look at that. – Quiet.
-离裂缝还有多远 -1.4公里
– How far to the opening? – 1.4 kilometers.
我们的发热量还是太大了
We’re still generating too hot a field.
幽灵 关掉所有辅助系统
Ghost, kill all auxiliary systems.
全手动 关掉四个悬浮推进器
Give me full manual. Drop down four pads.
会降到底下的
It’ll bottom out.
-稳住 宝贝 -还有七百米
– Easy, baby. – Seven hundred meters.
只要我们能靠得够近…
If we can just get close enough…
六百米
Six hundred meters.
到了
There.
该死
Shit!
-它们来了 -系统全部启动
– Jig’s up, here they come. – Give me full power, full systems.
去炮台 每个炮台都要有人 快去
Man the gun turrets, every goddamn one of them. Go!
幽灵 你是最好的炮手 跟他们去
Ghost, you’re the best gunner we have, go with them.
墨菲斯 你来替他
Morpheus, take his place.
我来了 宝贝
I’m coming, baby.
它们来了
Here they come.
慢点开 这可不是罗果斯号♥
Slow down, this ain’t the Logos.
别把午饭吐出来 罗兰 出发了
Hang on to your lunch, Roland, here we go.
我的天 这飞船还能这么开
Holy Christ, I didn’t know this ship could do that.
机器钻入船坞了
Breach! The dock is breached!
举枪
Knuckle up!
为了锡安

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!