An accident, Sir. I didn’t see…
-对不起 -你是什么人
– I’m sorry. – Who the hell are you?
一名志愿者 长官
A unit volunteer, Sir.
像你这种乳臭未干的小孩
What’s a pod-born pencil-neck like you
到我的部队来添什么乱
doing volunteering for my Corps?
我想贡献力量 长官
I want to do my part, Sir.
我们得守住船坞
We gotta hold the dock.
-你多大 孩子 -18岁
– How old are you, kid? – Eighteen.
你要是说16岁 我没准就信了
Should have said 16, I might have believed that.
好吧 我16岁
Okay, I’m 16.
参军的最低年龄是18 16岁太小了
Minimum age for the Corps is 18. Sixteen’s too young.
机器不会在乎我多大
The machines don’t care how old I am.
一样会杀了我
They’ll kill me just the same.
这倒是事实
Ain’t that the goddamn truth.
给我个机会 长官 我不会让你失望
Give me a chance, Sir. I won’t let you down.
如果你没做到
You do,
你会发现我和机器是有一些共同点的
and you’ll find me and the machines have got something in common.
好了 给启动器充电
Okay, charge the igniter.
她又活过来了
She lives again.
需要我建立连接
You want to patch an uplink
帮你重新装载操作软件吗 火花
to reload the operations software, Sparky?
好啊 太好了
Yeah, that’d be swell.
顺便帮我擦下挡风玻璃吧
Could you clean the windshield while you’re at it?
上传完毕 重新上线了
Uplinks in place. I’m bringing her back online.
一切正常 除了…
Looking good, except…
矩阵的信♥号♥♥出了点问题
something’s wrong with the Matrix feed.
不 这里没问题
No, there’s not.
我们看到的代码也不对劲
You’re looking at what we’re looking at.
那里到底怎么回事
What’s the hell going on in there?
不论是什么 肯定不是好事
Whatever it is, it can’t be good.
机器已攻占21号♥节点
The machines have taken Junction 21.
依我看 如果我们从这里深入地下网络
The way I see it, if we drop down from broadcast here…
153号♥交叉口
Intersect 153,
也许能打它们个措手不及
we might surprise them.
我们先上 尽可能攻到深处
We’ll go first, hammer as deep as we can,
然后释放EMP
then blow our EMP.
希望我们能打开足够大的空间让你们通过
Hopefully we can punch a hole big enough for you to get through.
计划并不完美 但在我看来
It ain’t pretty, but the way I see it,
这是回家的唯一办法
it’s the only way back.
不 不是
No, it’s not.
还有条路 一条补给线
There’s another way. A support line.
从这里深入地下
It drops down right here,
比走21号♥节点近了一千米
1000 meters short of 21.
如果运气好 也许我们能
If we’re lucky, we may be able
在它们还未发觉时进入
to slip down without them ever knowing.
那是条机械管线 根本不可能
That’s a mechanical line. It’s impossible.
没人能在机械管线里驾驶飞船
No one can pilot a mechanical.
我可以
I can.
-胡扯 -我开过
– Bullshit. – I’ve done it.
那是很久以前了 奈奥比
That was a long time ago, Niobe.
我说了我可以
I said I can do it.
那又怎样 只有你一人可以
So what? You’ll be the only one that can.
我们绝对跟不上
There’s no way we can follow you.
我知道时间紧迫
I know time is always against us.
抱歉我占用了好多时间
I’m sorry that I took so long.
-但我想先确定 -确定什么
– But I wanted to be sure. – Sure of what?
-我知道自己的使命了 -是什么
– I know what I have to do. – What?
三言两语没法解释清楚 我就直说了
There’s no easy way to say this, so I’ll just say it.
-我要开走一艘飞船 -什么
– I have to take one of the ships. – What?
去哪
To go where?
去机器城市
To the Machine City.
我知道你们很难理解
I know it’s difficult to understand.
不难理解 你绝对是疯了
No, it’s not. You’re out of your goddamn mind.
我还是要去
I still have to go.
你不会成功的 一百年来
You’ll never make it. In 100 years,
从没有飞船能接近它一百公里内
no ship has been within 100 kilometers of it.
-你绝对不会成功的 -我必须一试
– You’ll never make it. – I have to try.
-是先知让你这么做的吗 -不是
– Is this what the Oracle has told you? – No.
真是愚蠢至极
This is asinine.
如果你想自杀 那就去吧
If you want to kill yourself, go do it…
但别浪费我们的飞船
but do it without wasting our ships.
-你得相信我 我必须去 -胡扯
– You have to believe me. I have to go. – Bullshit!
我是这里的舰长 去哪里得听我的
I am the Captain of this ship. I say where it has to go!
而且就算这艘船要下地狱
And I believe this ship will go to hell
我也不会让你把它开走
long before I let you take it anywhere.
-他可以开我的 -你不能这么做
– He can take mine. – You can’t do that.
你自己刚说完 我自己的飞船
Don’t even think of trying to tell me what I can or cannot do…
用不着你插手
with my ship after that little speech.
但是天啊 奈奥比
But for Christ’s sake, Niobe…
我来开这艘船 我的船交给他
I’ll pilot this ship, he can take mine.
如果我们整点前出发
If we leave inside the hour,
我们会跟那些机器同时抵达锡安
we should reach Zion as the machines do.
这计划就很不错了
That’s as good a plan as any.
浪费 这就是无谓的浪费
It’s a waste. A goddamn waste.
两艘船 两个方向
Two ships, two directions.
仿佛是天意 对吧 墨菲斯
Sounds like providence, doesn’t it, Morpheus?
-你一向不信救世主 -我仍然不信
– You’ve never believed in the One. – I still don’t.
那你为什么要这么做
Then why are you doing this?
因为我相信他
I believe in him.
谢谢
Thank you.
-这是干嘛的 -帮你放松
– What’s that for? – To help you relax.
使你更容易回忆起来
To make it easier for you to remember.
要是我不想记起来呢
What if I don’t want to remember?
你怎么会不想呢
Why would you want that?
如果EMP是我释放的呢
What if I blew that EMP?
要是那些船真的是我毁的
What if I did destroy those ships
那些人的死也是我造成的呢
and I am responsible for the deaths of all those men?
如果都是我
If I did that
我待在这就不怎么安全了 对吧
it wouldn’t be very safe for me here, would it?
当然 你可能也不怎么安全
Of course, it might not be very safe for you either.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
崔妮蒂
Trinity
我要跟你说件事
there’s something I have to say.
这件事你必须明白
Something you need to understand.
我只知道我非去不可
I know I’m supposed to go.
但是除此之外
But beyond that
我也说不准 我
I don’t know. I…
我知道 你觉得自己有去无回
I know. You don’t think you’re coming back.
从你说你要走的那刻起我就知道了
I knew it the moment you said you had to leave.
你都写在脸上了
I could see it in your face.
就像是你看我的那瞬间
Just like you knew the moment
就知道我一定会跟你去
you looked at me that I was coming with you.
我害怕 崔妮蒂
I’m scared, Trin.
我也是
So am I.
我一只靴子就穿了十分钟
It took me 10 minutes to buckle up one boot.
但是我跟你说
But I’ll tell you something.
六小时前 我对梅洛文基恩说
Six hours ago, I told the Merovingian
我愿意为你放弃所有
I was ready to give anything and everything for you.
你知道过去的六小时里发生了什么改变吗
Do you know what’s changed in the last six hours?
不知道
No.
什么都没变
Nothing.
-弹♥药♥都装完了吗 -马上就好 长官
-You finished loading ammunition? – Just about, sir.
动作快点 我们没时间了
Let’s move it. We are out of time.
不给他们留点什么吗
You’re not leaving them anything?
他说他不需要
He said he didn’t need it.
我要说的不是再见 而是祝好运
I ain’t saying goodbye. I’m saying good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只希望你知道你自己在做什么
I can only hope you know what you’re doing.
我也是
Me too.
很荣幸认识您 长官
It was an honor, sir.
不 是我的荣幸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!