Take a few cookies and go with Seraph.
我能回来吗 我还想来做客
Can I come back? I would like to come back.
-我也欢迎你来 -那明天见
– I would like that too. – Then I’ll see you tomorrow.
希望如此 亲爱的 希望如此
I hope so, hon, I hope so.
我害怕 赛拉弗
I’m scared, Seraph.
过来
Come.
他还跟着我们
He’s following us.
真是好久不见了
Well, well, it’s been a long time.
我记得追踪你就如追踪鬼魂一般
I remember chasing you was like chasing a ghost.
我打败过你
I have beaten you before.
对 没错 但你也看到了
Yes, true, but as you can see,
今非昔比了
things are a little different now.
你就是最后的流亡者吧
And you must be the last exile.
-先知跟我说起过你 -真的吗
– The Oracle told me about you. – Really?
她说什么了
What did she say about me?
说你是个坏人
That you were a bad man.
等你了解了我 会发现我没有那么坏
Oh, I’m not so bad, once you get to know me.
无所不能的先知 我们终于见面了
The great and powerful Oracle, we meet at last.
我猜你一直在等我吧
I suppose you’ve been expecting me, right?
无所不知的先知从来不会惊讶
The all-knowing Oracle is never surprised.
她怎么可能惊讶 她知晓一切
How can she be? She knows everything.
但如果是真的
But if that’s true,
为什么她知道我会来 还留在这儿
then why is she here if she knew I was coming?
她为什么不离开
Why wouldn’t she leave?
也许你知道我会这么做 也许你不知道
Maybe you knew I would do that, maybe you didn’t.
如果你知道 这说明
If you did, that means
你烤好了饼干 装盘放在那儿
you baked those cookies and set that plate there…
是故意的 有目的的
deliberately, purposefully…
这说明你坐在那儿
which means that you’re sitting there
也是故意的 有目的的
also deliberately, purposefully.
你对萨蒂做了什么
What did you do with Sati?
“饼干也需要倾注爱”
“Cookies need love like everything does.”
你是个混♥蛋♥
You are a bastard.
你最了解我 母亲
You would know, Mom.
做你该做的事吧
Do what you’re here to do.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma’am.
我希望自己能帮得上忙
I really wish I could help,
但我 什么都记不起来了
but I just… I don’t remember any of it.
你胳膊上的伤口呢
What about the cuts on your arms?
有的已经有好几天了
Those cuts are more than one day old.
对 肯定是
Yeah, definitely.
你说得没错 长官
You’re right about that, Sir.
看起来是我自己弄伤的
They look like they might be self-inflicted.
但我为什么要伤害自己呢
But why would I do something like that to myself?
只有一个可能 我不是我
Unless, of course, I wasn’t myself.
但如果我不是我 我又会是谁呢
But if I’m not me, then who am I?
查过震颤谵妄吗
Has this man been tested for VDTs?
查过 长官 结果为阴性
Yes, Sir. It was negative.
但他的神经活动很不正常
But he is showing a lot of unusual neural activity.
有跨突触激发 能看出最近受过创伤
Some cross-synaptic firing, as well as signs of recent trauma…
大脑皮质上都是最近才形成的疤痕组织
with fresh fibrotic scarring throughout the cortex.
我要知道真♥相♥
I want the truth.
不论采取什么手段 一定要让他想起来
I don’t care what it takes. Make him remember.
长官 找到它了
Sir, we found her.
-罗果斯号♥吗 -是 长官
– The Logos? – Yes, Sir.
总算有点好消息了
About time we had some goddamn good news.
扫描到生命迹象了吗
Are the thermals picking up any signs of life?
没有 长官
No, Sir. Nothing yet.
船怎么样
What about the ship?
全息成像显示船体并无损伤
Holographic says the hull’s still intact.
停下 派个人守在炮塔
Drop down and keep a man in the turret.
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
派人去搜索一遍
Get a full diagnostic on that ship
越快越好
as fast as humanly possible.
小心 长官
Careful, Sir.
混♥蛋♥乌贼都很狡猾 可能是陷阱
The squids are sneaky bastards. It could be a trap.
什么声音
What was that?
把那玩意都收起来 小伙子们
You can put that shit away, boys.
她只是启动不了了
All she needs is a jump.
-奈奥比 -墨菲斯
– Niobe. – Morpheus.
-你没事吧 -是的 我没事
– Are you all right? – Yes, I’m fine.
我们不知道那之后发生了什么…
We didn’t know what happened after…
-对不起 -没关系
– I’m sorry. – It’s okay.
我也很高兴见到你
I’m happy to see you too.
-你救出尼奥了吗 -是的
– Did you get Neo out? – Yes.
-你是怎么知道的 -是先知
– How did you know about that? – The Oracle.
-你见过她 -就在哨兵发现我们之前
– You saw her? – Just before the sentinels found us.
-她告诉你什么了 -一如既往
– What did she tell you? – The same thing she always does.
正是我需要听到的话
Exactly what I needed to hear.
12小时之内 机器就会进入船坞
In less than 12 hours, the machines will breach the dock walls.
所有的模拟结果都显示
Every simulation we’ve run,
一旦机器进入了城市
we’ve seen that once the machines are inside the city…
我们的存活几率会大幅下降
the odds of our survival decrease dramatically.
所以 我们的首要任务就是
Thus, our primary objective must be…
挖掘机钻入之后 尽快摧毁或废掉它
to destroy or disable the diggers inside the dock.
如果做到了 也许
If we can do that, perhaps
我们就能阻止它们进入城市
we can prevent them from ever reaching the city.
如果失败 我们就只能在神庙入口
If not, the only place we will be able to mount a defense…
殊死一搏了
will be at the entrance of the temple.
那里很狭窄 逼它们进入瓶颈
It is small and will force them into a bottleneck…
方便我们集中剩余的火力
allowing us to concentrate the remainder of our defense.
我们知道你还征集了志愿者
We understand that you’ve requested additional volunteers.
没错
That is correct.
要完成首要目标
Precisely what size force are you planning
你打算组织多少人手
to commit to the primary dock objective?
依现在的情况看 所有的武装机甲部队
Right now, the entire APU Corps
和一半的步兵
and half the infantry.
一半的步兵
Half the infantry?
如果由我做决定 议员
If it were up to me, Councillor…
我会号♥召所有的男人 女人和孩子
I’d take every man, woman and child,
让他们扛起枪
put a gun in their hand…
一起去守卫船坞
and march them into that dock.
幸好决定权不在你
Perhaps it is best that it is not up to you.
时间自会证明 议员
Time will tell, Councillor.
指挥官 还有个问题
Commander, just one more question.
尼布甲尼撒号♥有消息吗
Has there been word from the Nebuchadnezza?
没有 而且到这个地步
None, and at this point
我有理由相信永远都不会有了
there’s no reason to expect there will be.
可能吧
Perhaps.
但我们还有希望
But we can hope.
只怕希望这种奢侈品我是无福消受了
I’m afraid hope is an indulgence I don’t have time for.
-姿怡 你在干什么 -做炮弹
– Zee, what are you doing? – Making shells.
他们要疏散我们这层 得走了
They’re evacuating our level. We have to go.
-我不会跟你走的 -什么
– I’m not going with you. – What?
他们在招募志愿者来守卫船坞
They’ve called for volunteers to hold the dock.
孩子们 待在这
Kids, you stay here.
我知道你的感受 但你不能这么做
I know how you feel, Zee, but you can’t do this.
-我必须去 -为什么
– I have to. – Why?
因为我爱他
Because I love him.
我像他爱我那样爱他
I love him the same as he loves me.
而且如果我们互换处境
And if I were out there and he were here,
我知道他会怎么做
I know what he’d do.
但你会死的 这太疯狂了 姿怡
But you’re gonna get yourself killed. It’s crazy, Zee.
也许吧
Maybe it is.
但你问问自己 如果是为了多泽
But ask yourself, if it were Dozer…
你知道要想再见他
and you knew the only chance
必须要守住船坞
you had to see him was to hold the dock…
你会怎么做
what would you do?
做炮弹
Make shells.
这是怎么回事
What the shit is going on over here?
意外 长官 我没看到…