Is that what you’re doing here?
-拉玛 别说了 -别这么无情 卡玛拉
– Rama, please. – I do not want to be cruel, Kamala.
他可能这辈子都见不到别人了
He may never see another face for the rest of his life.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
-你可以不回答的 -没关系
– You don’t have to answer that question. – No, I don’t mind.
答案很简单
The answer is simple.
我非常爱我的女儿
I love my daughter very much.
她是我这辈子最美丽的结晶
I find her to be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
但机器可不管这个
But where we are from, that is not enough.
每个程序都必须有自己的作用
Every program that is created must have a purpose.
没有用处 就会被删除
If it does not, it is deleted.
为了救我女儿 我去找了法国人
I went to the Frenchman to save my daughter.
-你似乎很疑惑 -我从没…
– You do not understand. – I just have never…
听程序说过”爱”
Heard a program speak of love.
-这是人类的情感 -不 这只是一个词
– It is a human emotion. – No, it is a word.
重要的是这个词所蕴含的联♥系♥
What matters is the connection the word implies.
看得出你也爱着别人
I see that you are in love.
能告诉我为了维持那种联♥系♥
Can you tell me what you would give
你愿意付出什么吗
to hold on to that connection?
一切
Anything.
那或许你来这的原因
Then perhaps the reason you are here
和我也没什么不同
is not so different than the reason I am here.
就是他
That’s him.
-滚开 离我远点 -我们不想惹麻烦
– Get away! Get away from me! – We don’t want trouble.
-都他妈离我远点 -我们需要你的帮助
– Get the hell away from me! – We need your help.
我帮不了你们 谁都帮不了
I can’t help you! No one can help you!
不好
Oh, no!
该死
Damn it!
-车什么时候来 -已经晚点了
– When is the train due? – It is already late.
火车人通常可不会迟到
It’s not like the Trainman to be late.
-跟我有关系吗 -说不准
– You think it has something to do with me? – I cannot say.
这种事只有先知知道
Who knows such things? Only the Oracle.
-你还认识先知 -所有人都认识先知
– You know the Oracle? – Everyone knows the Oracle.
在找法国人之前我还咨♥询♥了她
I consulted with her before I met with the Frenchman.
她答应在我们离开之后照看萨蒂
She promised to watch Sati after we said goodbye.
离开
Goodbye?
-你们不跟她一起吗 -不可能的
– You’re not staying with her? – It is not possible.
法国人只答应送我们女儿去
Our arrangement with the Frenchman was for our daughter only.
-我妻子和我都得回去 -为什么
– My wife and I must return to our world. – Why?
-这是我们的报应 -你相信因果报应
– That is our karma. – You believe in karma?
和爱一样 只是一个词
Karma is a word, like love.
一种表明”我来这里干什么”的方式
A way of saying: “What I am here to do.”
我不仅不排斥我的报应 还很感激它
I do not resent my karma. I’m grateful for it.
感激我美好的生活 和我美丽的女儿
Grateful for my wonderful wife, for my beautiful daughter.
他们是上天的恩赐
They are gifts,
所以我绝对不能辜负他们
and so I do what I must do to honor them.
-爸爸 车来了 -好的 快拿上你的包
– Papa, the train! – Yes. Find your bag. Quickly.
能帮你拎一个吗
Can I carry that for you?
好吧
All right.
赶紧的 我已经迟到了
Hurry it up, I’m late!
-你是谁 -一个朋友 -拉玛
– Who are you? – He is a friend. – Rama?
我认识你
I know you.
-原来他们是来找你的 -我得回去
– So that’s what they wanted. – I need to get back.
要什么我都给你
I’ll pay you whatever you want.
不论如何 我要上这列车
One way or another, I’m getting on this train.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
梅洛文基恩开口之前你得一直待在这
You’ll stay here until the Merovingian says different.
以我对他的了解 你得待好一阵了
If I know him, you’re gonna be here for a long, long time.
-别逼我动粗 -还不明白
– I don’t want to hurt you. – You don’t get it.
这里是我建的
I built this place.
在这里 规矩由我定 只有我威胁别人的份
Down here, I make the rules. Down here, I make the threats.
在这里 我就是上帝
Down here, I’m God.
上车 不然就留在这陪他
Get on the train or you’ll stay here with him.
我们应该回去再问问先知 她知道该怎么做
We should return to the Oracle. She will know what to do.
不 我们自己心里有数
No. We know what has to be done.
该死
Shit.
开玩笑的吧
You gotta be kidding.
我♥操♥ 居然是下凡天使
Holy shit, it’s wingless.
我明白了
I get it.
你是来送死的吧
You must be ready to die.
我得和他谈谈
I need to speak with him.
想进这扇门
Only way you’re getting through this door
除非我死了
is over my big, dead ass.
那好吧
So be it.
俱乐部里禁止携带武器
There are no weapons allowed in the club.
电梯到底层时 有个寄存外衣的姑娘
At the bottom of this elevator, there is a coat-check girl
运气好的话 还有个检查武器的人
and if we are lucky, one man for checking weapons.
运气不好呢
And if we’re unlucky?
会有好多人
There will be many men.
我能帮您保管…天哪
Can I take your…? Oh, my God.
这是干什么
What in the hell?
难以置信
I don’t believe this.
无翼的天使[法语] 浪子回头了
The prodigal child returns. L’ange sans ses ailes.
你是为赏金而来的吗 赛拉弗
Are you here for the bounty, Seraph?
你们的枪里还剩多少子弹
Tell me, how many bullets are there in those guns?
虽然我不知道 但估计不够吧
I don’t know, but I don’t think you have enough.
-我们只想谈谈 -是吗
– We only want to talk. – Oh, yes.
你们真是迫切 不惜一路杀进我的领地
I’m sure you do. You have fought through Hel to do so. Yes?
告诉你们该怎么做吧
I’ll tell you what I will do.
把枪放下 我答应放你们活着出去
Put down the guns, and I will promise you a safe passage out of here.
-我们三个 -是的 是的
– All three of us? – Oh, yes, yes.
当然
Of course.
谁知道上次见面之后没多久
Who could have guessed we would see each other so soon
我们就再会了
after our last meeting?
造化弄人啊
The Fates are too kind, eh?
而你 我的犹大 带他们来找到我
And since you, my little Judas, have brought them here.
我猜那个算命的
I can only surmise that
又找到了一副新的肉身吧
the fortuneteller has found herself another shell?
真失望 但并不意外
Disappointing, but not unexpected.
不过我还是希望
I do hope, however,
她能记住之前的教训
she has the good manners to learn her lesson
知道一切的行为都有相应的后果
and to remember that there is no action without consequence.
从我这拿了东西 就得付出代价
And if you take something from me, you will pay the price.
你知道我们来这的原因
You know why we are here?
得了吧 这算什么问题 我当然知道
Come now, what kind of question is this? Of course I know.
我就是干这行的
It is my business to know.
有人认为是巧合 我可不觉得
Some might think this is a strange coincidence, but I do not.
不过我还是很好奇 他是怎么进去的
I am curious, though, as to how it actually happened.
-你们知道吗 -不
– Do you know? – No.

No?
不会吧
I did not think so.
但问问总没错 对吧
But it is always best to ask, huh?
我们想做个交易
We want to make a deal.
总是开门见山呢 墨菲斯
Always straight to business, huh, Morpheus?
好吧 我有你们要的东西
Okay. I have something you want.
要做交易 你们也得有我要的东西 对吗
To make a deal, you must have something I want, yes?
正好我想要一样东西
And it so happens there is something I want.
我刚到这里时就想要了
Something I have wanted ever since I first came here.
据说不能强取 只能被赐予
It is said they cannot be taken, they can only be given.
什么
What?
先知的眼睛
The eyes of the Oracle.
我告诉过你
I told you before,
一切事物都得遵循自然的规律
there is no escaping the nature of the universe.
是自然规律让我们再次见面
It is that nature that has again brought you to me.
别人觉得是巧合 我则认为是必然的结果
Where some see coincidence, I see consequence.
别人以为是运气 我看到了代价
Where others see chance, I see cost.
把先知的眼睛交给我
Bring me the eyes of the Oracle
我就把救世主还给你们
and I will give you back your savior.
我觉得这个交易公平合理
It seems a perfectly fair and reasonable deal to me.
行还是不行
Yes? No?
没时间跟你废话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!