边境大道
拉丁文Temet Nosce
英文Know Thyself
意为认识你自己
没有任何发现 长官
I got nothing, sir.
没有奈奥比和幽灵的踪迹
No sign of Niobe or Ghost.
全是没拔掉插头的人
Nothing but blue pills.
要不要主动联♥系♥他们
Should we try to contact them?
没必要了 我感觉他们已经被击落了
Won’t matter. My gut says they’re down.
那就返航吧
We should start back.
不 只要它还能飞 对我们就有用
No, if that ship can fly, we need it.
就怕你这么说
I was afraid you’d say that.
搜索所有已知的管道 洞口和裂缝
Search every pipe, every hole, every crack we know.
尽量用最短的时间搜索最大的区域
Sweep as wide as possible, as fast as possible.
舰长 管道里全是乌贼
Captain, these lines are crawling with calamari.
那就尽快找到他们
The sooner we find them the better.
-你该吃点东西了 -谢谢
– Thought you could use something to eat. – Thank you.
有好转吗
Any change?
没有
No.
-他怎么样 -没什么大碍
– How is he? – He’s gonna be fine.
至少他醒来之前没事
At least until he wakes up.
-什么意思 -舰长有问题问他
– What do you mean? – Captain has some questions for him.
他最好能回答上来
He’d better have some good answers.
看到这些伤口没 应该是他自己划的
You see these cuts? I think they’re self-inflicted.
-为什么 -震颤谵妄 说不好
– Why? – VDTs maybe. I don’t know.
植物神经功能紊乱
但他最好能解释清楚
But like I said, the answer better be good.
罗兰 再搜索一遍矩阵吧
Roland, I’d like to run another search through the Matrix.
-为什么 -为了尼奥
– For what? – For Neo.
他没有插上插头 怎么可能在矩阵里 长官
How could he be in the Matrix, sir? He’s not plugged in.
拜托了 帮我个忙
Please, for me.
我一直想不明白
This is what keeps bothering me.
什么
What?
他的神经活动和其他昏迷的人不同
His neural patterns don’t read like someone who’s in a coma.
奇怪的是 这种活动我还经常见到
The strange thing is, I see these patterns all the time.
-在哪见到 -进入矩阵的人
– Where? – On someone jacked in.
一无所获 他不在矩阵里
The big bupkes. Nada. He’s not in there.
-长官 我收到预报了 -还有多久
– Sir, I got the projections. – How long?
根据钻点和之前的速度
Based on point of entry and the past speed,
二十小时后敌军将抵达锡安
the machines will be in Zion in 20 hours.
我的天
Jesus H. Christ.
好吧 大家各就各位
All right, let’s move with a purpose.
AK 上楼 你负责全息监测
AK, get upstairs, I want you on holographics.
毛瑟 舰首舰尾的炮台随时待命
Mauser, I want forward and aft guns manned at all times.
启动的悬浮推进器越少越好
And make sure we are running on as few pads as possible.
-有人呼叫 -什么
– Hey! You got a call. – What?
接线员
Operator.
是赛拉弗
It’s Seraph.
先知让我带个话 你们必须马上来
I bring word from the Oracle. You must come at once.
早上好
Good morning.
-你是谁 -我叫萨蒂 我知道你是尼奥
– Who are you? – My name is Sati. Your name is Neo.
爸爸说你不该出现在这
My papa says you’re not supposed to be here.
他说你一定是迷路了
He says you must be lost.
你迷路了吗 尼奥
Are you lost, Neo?
-我在哪儿 -这里是车站
– Where am I? – This is the train station.
-不是矩阵吗 -这里的车通向矩阵
– This isn’t the Matrix? – That’s where the train goes.
我们正要去 但你不能和我们一起
That’s where we’re going, but you cannot go with us.
-为什么 -他不准
– Why not? – He won’t let you.
-谁不准 -“火车人” 我不喜欢他
– Who won’t? – The Trainman. I don’t like him.
但爸爸说我们得照他说的做
But my papa says we have to do what the Trainman says
不然他就把我们永远留在这里
or else he will leave us here forever and ever.
墨菲斯 崔妮蒂 感谢你们的到来
Morpheus, Trinity, thank you for coming.
这么多年来我明白了一个道理
One thing I’ve learned in all my years
事情总是不能尽如人意
is that nothing ever works out the way you want it to.
-你是谁 -我是先知
– Who are you? – I’m the Oracle.
我也希望有个好的解决方案 可是没有
I wish there was an easy way to get through this, but there ain’t.
很抱歉走到了这步
I’m sorry this had to happen.
我也希望能像以前一样安坐在这
I’m sorry I couldn’t be sitting here like you remember me
-可我注定要走到这步 -发生了什么
– but it wasn’t meant to be. – What happened?
我做了一个选择 而这个选择的代价
I made a choice, and that choice cost me
超乎我的想象
more than I wanted it to.
什么选择
What choice?
帮助你 引导尼奥
To help you, to guide Neo.
而现在我真正的考验在于
Now, since the real test for any choice
明知这么做可能付出的代价
is having to make the same choice again,
仍要再次作出同样的选择
knowing full well what it might cost.
我应该觉得之前的选择还不错
I guess I feel pretty good about that choice,
因为我又选择了帮助你们
because here I am, at it again.
-你知道尼奥怎么了吗 -知道
– Do you know what happened to Neo? – Yes.
他被困在一个
He is trapped in a place
介于矩阵和机器世界之间的地方
between this world and the machine world.
那里被一个叫火车人的程序控制
The link is controlled by a program called the Trainman.
那是他向矩阵走私程序的渠道
He uses it to smuggle programs in and out of the Matrix.
如果他在你之前发现尼奥
If he finds out where Neo is before you get to him
恐怕届时我们的选择会变得无比艰难
then I’m afraid our choices are going to become difficult.
-为什么 -因为火车人的老板
– Why? – Because of who the Trainman works for.
梅洛文基恩
The Merovingian.
他开重金悬赏你们
He has placed a bounty on your lives.
一定要时刻警惕
You must be careful at all times.
赛拉弗知道怎么找到火车人 他会带你们去
Seraph knows how to find the Trainman. He’ll go with you.
他已经保护了我很多年
For years he has protected me.
希望也能保护你们
I hope he can do the same for you.
请跟我来
Please, follow me.
先知
Oracle.
我知道 墨菲斯
I know, Morpheus.
看的出你内心满是疑惑不解
I can see you’re filled with doubt, clouded by uncertainty.
发生了这么多事以后
After everything that has happened,
你还指望我会相信你吗
how can you expect me to believe you?
我不指望
I don’t.
一直以来 我只指望着一件事
I expect just what I’ve always expected:
不管你信不信我 快拿定主意
for you to make up your own damn mind. Believe me or don’t.
我只能告诉你
All I can do is tell you that
你的朋友有麻烦了 他需要你的帮助
your friend is in trouble, and he needs your help.
他需要大家的帮助
He needs all our help.
-你从矩阵来吗 -是的
– Are you from the Matrix? – Yes.

No.
-以前是 -那为什么要离开矩阵呢
– I mean, I was. – Why did you leave?
-我必须离开 -我也不得不离开家
– I had to. – I had to leave my home too.
萨蒂 过来 亲爱的 让那个可怜人自己待会
Sati! Come here, darling. Leave the poor man in peace.
好的 爸爸
Yes, Papa.
抱歉 她好奇心一直这么强
I am sorry. She is still very curious.
-我见过你 -是的 在法国人的餐厅里
– I know you. – Yes, in the restaurant of the Frenchman.
我是拉玛·坎德拉 这是我的妻子 卡玛拉
I am Rama-Kandra. This is my wife, Kamala.
我的女儿 萨蒂
My daughter, Sati.
见到你无比荣幸
We are most honored to meet you.
-你们都是程序 -是的
– You are programs. – Oh, yes.
我管理发电厂的循环系统
I am the power-plant systems manager for recycling operations.
我妻子是交互界面程序员
My wife is an interactive software programmer.
她极富有创造性
She is highly creative.
你来这里干什么 你不属于这
What are you doing here? You do not belong here.
卡玛拉 天哪 抱歉 我妻子说话很直
Kamala! Goodness, I apologize. My wife can be very direct.
没关系
It’s okay.
我也不知道为什么
I don’t have an answer.
-我连这是哪儿都不知道 -哪儿都不是
– I don’t even know where “Here” Is. – This place is nowhere.
在你的世界和我们的世界之间
It is between your world and our world.
-火车人是什么人 -他为法国佬工作
– Who’s the Trainman? – He works for the Frenchman.
我居然一点都不惊讶
Why did I know you would say that?
法国佬心胸狭窄 睚眦必报
The Frenchman does not forget, and he does not forgive.
-你了解他 -我只了解我需要知道的
– You know him? – I know only what I need to know.
我知道如果想把矩阵外的东西
I know that if you want to take something
送进矩阵
from our world into your world
就得找那个法国人
that does not belong there, you must go to the Frenchman.
你们就是要进去吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!